Final episode live update and discussion HERE - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
A disappointing ending indeed..cuz it lacked so much..as u listed pls also how FAKE was it tht a DON like MP jst shed's tears n gave himself away to ATB..lol n pls his mom n pat vanished..n didnt respond towards Mehreen's true colors..etc and pls i expected a PATRIOTIC ending..wud have been much heart-melting...wid the gov n the whole team thankin n celebrating victory in the name of their country ..
oh well we knw why it had to be this way..guess they had no choice but to rush n finish howeva possible..otherwise this show shd have gone for a year wid more twists n turns and how MP would have shown much tricky to be caught that easily..anyway we'll all miss this show..n well it still seems very incomplete. Anyway HATS OFF to all the actors ! Great job there, deblina, Shaleen and ofcourse - Our fav Rohit Roy n the rest !!
The overall episode was good but everything went by so fast! wish they could added more to the show. I'm really going to miss the actors in the show and hope I see them back with another show real soon!!! 
thanks a lot for the update...
if the show has to end then there will be many loose end at least they could have given sum time for them to conclude it properly...
y do this...

It was ok considering the little time they had, but could have been much better if the show was granted some extension.
๐Ÿ˜ญ feel like crying ca'nt belive these idiots Starplus ended the show fast
A lovely show, with a lovely concept, all ruined because the channel wanted to be selfish enough and greedy for TRPs! Never gave the show its chance and due for its worth. Am thoroughly disgusted with SP AGAIN! They never fail to dissapoint me!

Lovely update dear. I really wish we had more. Atleast RanYa's confession could have been for a full epi if not for the ending :( :(
Thanks for the written update...
I thought maha epi will air at 8pm..
Oops missed the last epi.. Feeling very bad..
Though they had to end the show abruptly, I wish they have shown some RanYA moments.. I could have caught the epi in YT.. I'm glad that MP didn't shoot Aaliya..
god!! I can't believe this show has ended with so many loose ends SP shud have given this show a chance..even a extension would have done..๐Ÿ˜ก So much potential this show had but SP cudn't see it๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ranveer-Aaliya confession wz sweet..but i wanted something better..more of their moments..their love..๐Ÿ˜’ ๐ŸฅบThe CVs - they rmbrd Aalif but forgot Ranveer's family?!๐Ÿ˜• Mallika wzn't shown..and Rishi?? how wud he have felt knowing that Aaliya never loved him and that she's in love with Ranveer?
I wish the confession wz at the end..and i wish it wz longer๐Ÿ˜’
Felt a little bad for MP!
Thank you so much for the update ๐Ÿค—
Star plus is the worst channel on earth!!!Why do they have to pick on low TRP shows?Give us a chance?But obviously no because star plus are ziidii and too selfish!!๐Ÿ˜ก
Indeed it wasn't a satisfactory ending. But again, I guess they had no time for proper closure.