So,

Here we are!!
Leke Kailash ke Samachar!!!!

Banner credit : Shruti.nil😳

Theme of the Week
by Srushti

So the theme for this week is

The Past Meets the Present

This week we saw so many parellals from the Sati Parvati Story that it was almost like the same story repeating itself..and then Sati comes to clarify...that Parvati's story is her story and her Story is Parvati's...

And so many scenes which reminded of the past...First how Dadhichi has been the one who had both times told the human form of Adishakti about Shiva and made her fall for him...told her to find him...last time he told her to touch the Shivlinga...and this time he told her that wherever she is going she will find Shivji...the promos had showed both Shiva and Parvati running behind a golden Butterfly and ultimately finding Shivoji...Sati and Parvati both getting overwhelmed by his first sight...and both their room windows actually open towards where Shivji is residing..Also the 'Har Har bhola Mahadev' brought such sweet memories...Chalo toh let us get geared up...for another beautiful journey...meeting of the soulmates...

But before we start on the Newspaper

Pehle daale apni Nazar

ON

Kucch Khaas Khabron ki khabar

Kailash Khabris ke Khaas Khabar

Compiled by

our Super cool View Bie

Shruti

This weeks DKDM forums Mukhya Samachaar,Kuch Is Prakar...
No week in DKDM forum goes without its share of spice,sweetness,bitterness and masti-so here are the happenings of the forum this week!

Samachar  #1:-Where does the "creativity" stop?
The most discussed topic on the forum this week,in various thread(especially the written updates) was "how far the makers are taking the creativity?"
DKDM has always faced critisism from Mythology enthusiasts on the extent to which they take thier creativity.But no one complained-reason it till then managed to charm and convert normal viewers into Mythology buffs.So far so good-but then how far can you take it?.Do the creatives and the makers of the show,in an attempt to make a mythological into a daily soap forget that unlike a normal daily soap where just about anything can be shown-they have a certain logic and format to stick to here??πŸ€”Some opine that its a daily show-Kuch toh Drama banta hai..πŸ‘πŸΌwhile Some opine that the Cvs are taking thier creative liberties beyond what they should haveπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...Specially after the Sati Parvati sequence this weekπŸ˜•
hmmm thats a matter to ponder upon..
and THAT was the most actively discussed topic this week in the forumπŸ˜ƒ

Samachar #2:-When they Met-Paravti aur Shiv...
Hayeee...😍i think everyone was eagerly waiting for this-A beautiful mountain princess follows a glowing butterfly and reaches a stone cold ice wall.Her touch melts the ice wall,the only thing sperating her and her ultimate destination.She steps inside and looks at a lonely man deep in "yog nidra" and looses her heart the instant she looks at him...sigh...and there begins the love story that we all look upto even today...
Also the pehli Muh Dikhai(Official) of Sonarika...
if you have missed it-do catch it..
Credit to Life Oks Official Channel
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TffAmBfp4oY[/YOUTUBE]

Samachar #3:-When Kaamdev Got Wings...

Look closely at the promo,you will se someone fluttering behind Parvati-no its not some Makhi🀣...but Kaamdev-but eh??yeh kya Kaamdev got wings?...or is he trying to emulate his door ka rishtedar CupidπŸ€”-Seriously Kaamdev dont be STUPID!(okey now thats a rhymeπŸ˜†)...but here comes the real question,hamare non-winged Kaamdev Ji ko Wings kaha se mileπŸ˜•...
any guesses???...ill tell you!

beacuse he had Red Bull
Red bull gives you wiiinnngggsss🀣🀣
PS-looks like wifey Rati had some red bull too,even shes got wings🀣,check out the latest promo thats coming on TV!🀣

Samachar #4:-We will miss you Mouni!
Everytime we thought we has seen the last of our darling Sati,we end up seeing her again-but now its finally a final farewell to Mouni from DKDM as we see the last of her in our show😭-as she as Sati hands over the Baton to Parvati.Although the scene was straight out of a hindi film where a dying heroine says-Mere Pati ka Khayal Rakhna to her Husbands to be wife No 2(who most likely is her sister/best friend,here she is her re-birth!πŸ˜•),we still got teary eyed and with a heavy heart saw Sati go away..
we will miss you Mouni-and you will always be our Sati no matter what!πŸ€—
till we meet you next time in a new role...
please in case you havent put youre messages for Mouni here!😊

Samachar #5:-The two Inevitables-Parvatis entry and the chemical reaction thereafter!

Credit for Pics-Taani
So FINALLY!!!we see Parvati-may it be even for 2 minutesπŸ˜† in Fridays episode never the less-atleast we saw her!πŸ˜ƒ
Although her entry may have been sweet-what resulted after that was well-not that sweet...πŸ€”
a crossfire of words and stuck in that-Poor SonarikaπŸ˜†
Although everyone was expecting it and it was pretty much inevitable,the fire has been ignited with viewes from all over flowing in about Sonarika-some postive,some neagtive...
But the real verdict stands to be seen the future itself-All the Best Sonarika-work super hard and make our Show rock!!

Samachar #6:-6 months later...
Sati is reborn as Parvati and now the story is about to begin all over again..
yes people...DKDM is completeing 6 months on the 18th of JuneπŸ‘
which i.e is a Monday/Somvar and ShivJi ka Din...😳
Mahadev Ji has always kept his blessings for the show and we hope he is always with us and the show...
\|/Har Har Mahadev\|/

6 months back we saw an arrogant princess Sati inch towards her destiny-Mahadev and 6 months after that the same Sati born as the Mountian Princess parvati is about to step towards her destiny-Mahadev and this time to become his for eternity...
sigh...😳
so everyone tigten youre seat belts we are in for one divine story yet again!

and with that this weeks Samachar is done
Till Next week...
TC...:)

Toh chalo let us start with our super segments..

Aa rahi hai humari Super Cool viewbie!!!

Please welcome
*Drum Rolls*

SHRUTI

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

With her super cool

Summary of the Week

This week began with Himavan arriving and seeing his wife Mena in a serious condition.Mena regains consciousness and this is due to Parvati reciting the Mahamrituyunjay Jaap for her.Himavan has returned victorious and has promised the Raja of Kampalya that he will give Parvatis hand in marriage to his son.Dadhichi and Markandey try to tell Himavan of Parvatis relation and her purpose of brith to Himavan,but Himavan says he has already promised Parvatis hand to someone else.Vishnu sends Narad disguised as a begger to make Himavan realize Parvatis and Mahadevs connect.Himavan expresses his helplessness to Narad as well,and asks him to ask him for something else.Narad asks them to go to Kashi-where they meet Daksha and Prasuti,who are doing prayashchit for what wrong they did to Sati.Daksha tells Himavan not to do the same errors with his daughter as he did with Sati,and tells him a daughters happiness is of primary importantce to a father.Himavan and Mena discuss about the rightness of Satis decision,Mena thinks what Sati did was wrong while Himavan thinks she was right.Mena sees a dream of Himavan giving away Parvati to a Sadhu and gets up panicking,Himavan realizes that was Narad was saying may be true.Himavan and Mena realize that Parvati is missing and rush to find her dancing with a group of Aghoris.Mena throws a fit and insists that Parvati should stay away from Mahadev and threats to give up her life.Parvati overhears this and decides to throw away the Damru she has with her,Sati's soul stops her and encourages her to be patient and wait for her mothers consent and not to do the same mistakes as her.Sati departs forever,as Parvati now realizes her true calling in life.Parvati goes and apologises to Mena for having hurt her and wants to reach the Himalayas as soon as Possible.Parvati,Mena and Himavan reach the Himalays and are welcomed by thier subjects.Parvati for the first time sees Kailash Parvat and the Amarnath Cave-and feels instantly drawn to them.A few years leap happens and Parvati grows up-Vishnu however is still worried that Mahadev still isnt out of his Samadhi and without him being out of it they can do nothing.A young woman is shown running in the Himalayas and finally she is shown putting flowers on a Shiv Ling and finally a grown up Parvati is shown.

After this brilliant summary!!

So we have our Sanju baby coming with
*Drum rolls*

Moment of the Week

By

Sanjana

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Har Har Mahadev! 

I have to say that yaaay! Finally! Sonarika has come! I think everyone is over the moon :) well I certainly am and therefore I declare that as my moment of the week. 

Wait what?! ^ 

No I am choosing Sonarika's entrance into the show because I am so excited about seeing her and Mohit onscreen together plus I was getting rather annoyed not seeing Mahadev but more seriously speaking I liked how Sonarika was brought into the show and doesn't she look ethereal? I know I was sceptical towards her but she is really sweet and a darling so ek aur fan zindaabad! 

Another moment  that I did like was seeing Prajapati Daksh and Parvati's scene. 
That was beyond cute and really did make mee cry :(

Chalo, I will take your leave and see you all next week same place! :D

Let us have a short synposis on his daughter...who is the

Character of the Week

By none other than!!

Our shywhy member!!

Please welcome...

*drum rolls!*

SUBHA
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Character of dis week is yet again hamari pyari Mata Parvati.
Dis week we saw lot of emotions in parvati.First we saw her saving her mother Maina's life.
Then we saw her brcoming extremely happy after meeting her father.
Due 2 her bhakti 4 mahadev,she moved a huge rock which no one cld move.
She met her previous birth's parents,Daksh and Prasuti and was happy 2 see dem.She even gave food 2 daksh inspite of knowing da fact dat he was responsible 4 her death in her previous birth.
When she saw some aghoris dancing and chanting shiv's name,she started dancing wid dem wid full bhakti and luv 4 shiv.But when maina said dat she will give up her life bcoz of parvati's devotion,she chose her mother over mahadev and decided 2 stop doing mahadev's bhakti and throw away da damru.But after being stopped by Sati,she again decided 2 do bhakti.
She learnt 2 cook chhapan bhog at one go and also prepared dem alone widout taking anybody's help.
And finally,we saw da grown up parvati again doing bhakti of mahadev.

With the past meeting present let us have some dialogues from the past to the present

in
Dialogue of the Week

By

Srushti

It had to be that scene...where Sati takes a final bow...and meets Parvati...and it seemed like now she is at peace..now she knows that Shivji is in safe hands...and now she is ready to go...I know people found it weird..but for me that moment was a super one...and that is why the dialogue for me is 'Sati was an unleased Parvati and Parvati is a leashed Sati' so true..and therefore ,..finally Parvhati would attain Shiva..by her sweetness, innocence, patience and utter surrender to Shivji...

Please welcome!
Again!!

Subha

With the

Future Predictions of the Week

Dis week we saw da grown up Parvati's entry and da devtas plan 2 break shiv's tapasya and make shiv and parvati 2 fall in luv wid each oder.well,deir plan will succed 2 some extent and create disaster too.

Next week,Parvati will tell Jaya and Vijaya dat she luves Mahadev and can only be his wife.We will see da much awaited pehli mulakat of Shiv and Parvati.Kamdev will da arrow on Shiv jst when he looks at Parvati.Both of dem will fall head over heels in luv wid each oder but at da same time,Shiv will also get angry at Kamdev 4 breaking his tapasya.He will open his third eye and burn Kamdev 2 death.Rati,wife of Kamdev will beg 4 his life and Shiv will grant her da boon dat Kamdev will return as Lord Krishna's son Pradyumna(hope da cvs show all dis.dey r experts in changing da mythology wid deir own interpretations and creative liberties)
We will probably see Tarakasur again trying 2 harm Parvati.

Parvati will start wooing Mahadev by her devotion and luv.

Chalo now bring out your Magnifying lenses..

.As we go on a Karamchand Journey with

Deboleena

And find the

Blooper of the Week

arre aa gaye ap sab?to chaliye suru karte hai is week k Blooper ki khojπŸ˜‰...kitne blooper hote hai hr week?πŸ˜†...1st blooper to Monday epi main hi tha...jab Hiamavan aur Parvati Kashi gaye to wo pehle Rath main gaye n then Chal k...matlab wo dur hai unke Tent se...to ab mujhe ye samjhao k chotti Parvati woha khana leke chalke kaise pohuchi..2nd blooper tha Wednesday epi main..are baba mujhe pata hai k CV's is time Roler Coster pe ride kar rahe hai..πŸ˜†..par lagta hai wo log thori der k liye Roler Coster chor k Supersonic Jet pe ride karne chale gaye the..isi liye to bechare Vishnu ji ko unka line bhi pura nehi karne diya...Vishnu ji ne kaha.."aj Adi Shakti ka insani roop Sati ka.."..bas ho gaya?πŸ˜•..are baki ka kaha hai?πŸ˜†..itni bhi kya jaldi hai CV's k unhe line tak pura nehi karne di?..3rd blooper..Parvati dukhi hoke achanak jungle kaise pohuch gayi?aur woha use Shivling bhi mil gaya?woha to wo nehi rehti na..to use kaise pata k jungle kaha hai aur uske andar ek shiv ling hai..😲..haye kya connection hai...πŸ˜†...4th blooper..are baba ye to itna bara hai k iska koi jawab hi nehi..jo scene pehle dikhana tha wo bad main dikhaya n jo bad main dikhana tha wo pehle...thursday epi main Indradev n Vishnu ji ne sabko bata diya k Kamdev n Rati k help se wo log Shiv ji ko jagayenge...n Friday epi main Brahmadev n Laxmi ji unse puchti hai k wo shiv ji ko kaise jagayenge...kya karenge?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†..dekha CV's roler Coster pe ride karne se kya hota hai...abhi bhi time hai Roler Coster choro aur bicycle pakro...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..warna pata nehi kya hoga tumhare show ka..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..to is week k Blooper Of the Week hai scene k adla badli wala Blooper..thik to ab main chali..phir milenge next week...yehi pe...tab tak k liye tata bye bye...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

So after these wonderful segments...
Please get ready to

The Scene that makes you bang your head

By

Me...aka SrushtiπŸ˜›

There is no way that Dakshu could have competed with this version of Maina...His overtures...his extravagant dialogues filled with his vanity and ego were nothing to the complete emotional atyachar and complete brainless logics of Mainadevi...
I am still not able to get the logic that the woman who stood calmly when her daughter, Ganga, actually proposed Shiva is now reacting a mad woman seeing her daughter dancing to Shiv Bhajans...when the whole world is telling her that this was why she was blessed with a daughter..Dakshu had a reason...his hatred and his hurt ego...but there is no reason for Maina except the Creatives hankering to do emotional atyachar!! And that 'I will kill myself'...was one such scene ...Himavan was so right...Whatever happened to utter such nonsense...it was such a pathetic scene...I wanted to

Now Chalo Lets TWIST TWIST

With the

ORIGINAL STORY MEIN TWIST

Please welcome...

*drum rolls!*

BHAKTI

Hello all DKDMians!  I am glad to be back here with you! Hope everyone is enjoying the current track!  This week was a Parvati week front to back, and it was great fun watching her grow up from a sweet little baby to her beautiful young womanhood.

Since it is my privilege here to try to see where the telly track differs from the mythology, I looked up quite many things this week about Hemavat and Mena and about Parvati's young days.

One place where there definitely comes a big difference between the telly track and the purans is the scene where little Parvati meets Sati.  This was really confusing scene from the mythology point of view. Our CV's do like to mix things up a little - sometimes telescoping time, sometimes bringing character from one yug to another, sometimes spicing up our story with made up character. (i.e. our filmy vamp Vijaya!πŸ˜†)  But thinking about Sati having batcheet with little Parvati both of them in human form, the one not recognizing the other as the self - this has not happened any place in  purans that i could find, nor does it really seem to make any sense at all.  I think maybe CV's were trying to give Mouni a beautiful exit from the show - and it was very touchy to see her walking slowly away in her beautiful red sari - just fading away into the mist. The CV's also seemed to want Parvati to have the idea planted into her that Shiv would be her husband, and Sati had explained all to her.  But in purans Parvati is well aware of her destiny from very early age - her bhakti for Shiv is just pouring from her even she is little child. When her friends are playing and making little dolls, for example, Parvati is forming shivling from the mud of the river bank.

Also being much altered by CV's is Mena's objection to Parvati's bhakti.  In the Shiv Puran,  Mena is indeed much shocked by Shiv's frightening appearance, but this is not until the baraat is literally on her doorstep. Then she has quite a fit and refuses to allow her daughter to go with this crazed naked snake-wearing yogin. But when Shiv reveals his beautiful form she is swept away with bhakti and agrees to the vivaah. Hemavat and Mena are (in purans) aware of Parvati's destiny and also support her service to Shiv from when she is very young. 

All the strangeness about Parvati  having to learn cooking skill and making chappan bhog - this is just for our telly track.  Perhaps CV's wanted to show she recollects learning from her past life as Sati? But is it not little bit strange that Adi Shakti would need to be figuring out how to spice dal?  It was funny that Mena as called her as Annapurna.  All in all, that was cute but strange piece of track! I guess the CV's must make up most of these things as they must cover some of the day-to-day things about Parvati's childhood as mortal child who is the divine mother, too! With Sati, the story started in when she was already javani, but with Parvati there is a stretch to cover before that point. So they must live up to their name and be very creative😊.

Now that our Parvati has grown, she is ready to feel the full pull of herself toward Shiv.  I am certainly thinking that this part of track will move back toward to puranic stories as there is much in them to tell about Parvati's youth, her love for Shiv, and her amazing alokik tapasya to gain his favour. It should be really beautiful story, and it will be so nice to see Mahadev coming awake to the world and finding his happiness again.

Waiting and watching, doston!  See you next week and hope it will be a great one for all of you!

Now chalo..it is time to gain some knowledgeπŸ€“

So please welcome !!

Minaxi

With the
Interesting facts about Shivji

From Shiv Puran:

Lord Brahma narrated the following tale-

"A girl by the name of Sandhya manifested from my being. I was amazed by her heavenly beauty.. Right then a divine entity appeared before me, whose beauty could not have been matched even by the deities. He was Kamadeva- the god of love. He influenced me to such an extent that I forgot that Snadhya was my daughter and got infatuated by her."
"When Rudra came to know about my lust for Sandhya, he admonished me and ridiculed about my character. I felt ashamed. But I also became jealous of Rudra. I decided to influence him with the power of infatuation, but I was unsuccessful in my attempts. I remembered lord Vishnu and he tried to make me understand about the futility of my attempts, as according to him (Vishnu), Rudra was beyond the reach of any human emotions."
"But I instructed my son - Daksha to help in the procreation of a girl child from the womb of Ashwinivirini. Thus Sati was born. Sati later on became famous of Uma and got Rudra as her husband on account of her tremendous penance."
"Though Rudra was free from all kinds of attachment, but still he became so influenced by the desire for procreation that he married with Sati. He enjoyed a blissful married life for a very long time."
"Rudra father in law, Daksha in his arrogance started condemning his son in law -Rudra. Once, Daksha organised a grand yagya ceremony. He gave invitation to everybody except Rudra and Uma. Despite of Rudra's disinclination to allow Sati to go to her father's yagya, She insisted and ultimately she was successful in convincing Rudra, to allow her to go."
"When Sati reached there, she was not given respect by her father-Daksha. Not only this, Daksha made fun of Rudra. Feeling dishonoured, Sati gave up her life by jumping into the sacrificial fire."
"When Rudra got the news of Sati's death he became extremely furious. To take revenge, he created Veerbhadra from his locks of hair. Veerbhadra went to Daksha place and destroyed his oblation site. He severed Daksha's head. All the deities became afraid and prayed to Rudra, to have mercy. Rudra then brought back Daksha to life and helped him the accomplished of the still incomplete Yagya. The site where Sati had died later on became famous as Jwalamukhi devi."
"The same Sati in her next birth was born as Parvati to Himalaya. By her tremendous penance she again got lord Shiva as her husband.
Lord Brahma told Narada about the manifestation of Kama - the god of love.

THE MANIFESTATION OF 'KAMA

A girl by the name of Sandhya manifested from my being. I was amazed by her heavenly beauty

"When I became infatuated by the divine beauty of Sandhya, my infatuation resulted into the manifestation of my another Manas-putra named Kamadeva. His beauty and qualities were incomparable. His manifestation not only inflicted me with lust, but also my other Manasputras became filled up with lust. Kamadeva made salutations to me and asked as to what was his name and purpose of being. I gave him the name 'Pushpavan' and instructed him to help in the process of procreation. I also blessed him that nobody would remain unaffected by his influence including myself and Vishnuji."

BRAHMA CURSES KAMADEVA

After being named by lord Brahma as 'Pushpavan', Kamadeva was also given various names as Manmath, Kama, Madan etc by sages like Mareech, etc. They also said to him that he would be married to 'Rati' the daughter of Daksha.

Kamadeva himself was infatuated with the beauty of Sandhya. To test the authenticity of Brahma's boon, Kamadeva took out his five arrows and wanted to examine their power. The names of their arrows were Harshan, Rochan, Mohan, Shoshan and Maran.

These arrows had effect on all the people present there including lord Brahma and Sandhya. Getting affected by those arrows, fourty nine types of thoughts emerged in Brahma's mind. Similarly, flaws were clearly visible in Sandhya's behaviour.

Kamdeva became convinced of his powers and capabilities. But Dharma - the manasputra of Brahma was saddened by this event. He prayed to lord Shiva.

When Lord Shiva saw the condition of Brahmaji, he became amused and made fun of him and his Manasputras. Everybody was ashamed.

Due to his shame, Brahmaji perspired profusely. From his perspiration were created the Pitraganas. Similarly from the perspiration of Daksha Prajapati was created the most beautiful woman-Rati.

Brahmaji was very angry with Kamadeva because of whom he was ridiculed by Shiva. He cursed him and said- "You would be charred to death by the arrow of Shiva."

Kamadeva became very scarred and said that he was only testing the authenticity of his boon and he had no other evil intention. He also requested Brahmaji, not to curse him.

Feeling Pity on him, Brahmaji consoled him that, although he would definitely get killed by the arrow of Shiva's sight, yet he would regain his physical body as soon as Shiva get's married. Lord Brahma then went to Brahmaloka.

KAMA MARRIED RATI

Daksha requested Kamadeva to get married with his daughter - Rati. Kamadeva was very pleased at this proposal. Both Kamadeva and Rati got married.

SANDHYA DOES PENANCE

Sandhya was very ashamed of herself. For the atonement of her sin she decided to do penance. She went to Chandrabhaga mountain and commenced her tremendous penance.
Lord Brahma then instructed Vashishtha to go to her in disguise and help in getting her initiated. He went to Chandrabhaga mountain in the guise of a brahmin and gave the mantra - OM NAMAH SHANKARAYA OM to her and also told her the methods of doing worship, then he returned back.

SANDHYA RECEIVES BOON FROM SHIVA

After sage Vashishtha who was disguised as brahmin went away. Sandhayd did penance as per his instructions. After the passing of one Chaturyuga, she had a darshan of lord Shiva.
Shiva being pleased by her devotion asked her to demand anything. Sandhya said-
"Nobody should have lust towards the member of his own clan. There should e no virtuous and chaste woman greater then me in this whole world. Anybody other than my husband who looks at me with evil intentions become an impotent man."
Lord Shiva blessed her by saying-
'EVAMASTU!'
Lord Shiva then categorised the life-span of a man into four parts - Childhood, adolescence, youth and old age. He than told her that it was written in her destiny to die by burning. He also advised her to go and surrender her body in the sacrificial fire of the yagya, performed by Medhatithi. "Before jumping into the sacrificial fire, just remember anybody, whom you want as your husband, and your wish would be fulfilled in your next birth, When you would take birth as a daughter of Daksha Prajapati. Your father-Daksha Prajapati would marry his 27 twenty daughter to Moon, but the moon would have affection only towards Rohini and rest of his wives would be neglected by him. For this reason he would be cursed by Daksha. All the deities would take your refuge."
After blessing Sandhya in the way lord Shiva went back to Kailash mountain.

SANDHYA IS BORN AS ARUNDHATI & HER MARRIAGE WITH SAGE VASHISHTH
When lord Shiva went away. Sandhya got up and went to the place where Medhatithi was performing his yagya. She made a mental resolution to have that brahmin as her husband, who in reality was vashishtha and then entered into the sacrificial fire. The fire of the yagya burnt her body and carried it to the solar-system, where it was divided by the sun-god into three parts and established in his chariot. The names of these three parts were Pratah-Sandhya, Madhyanha-Sandhya and Sayam Sandhya. Sandhya Vital force was absorbed by lord Shiva.
When the yagya ended, the sages were surprised to see the presence of a girl, who was radiating like gold in the sacrificial fire. They took out that girl child from that yagya-kunda. The sages then brought up that girl with love and affection. She was named Arundhati.
When she attained the marriagable age, Brahma Vishnu and Mahesh arrived and married her with Vashishth. Arundhati enjoyed a happy life and became famous for her chastity.

APPEARANCE OF SPRING SEASON (VASANT RITU)

Brahmaji told Narada that since the day he was humiliated by Shiva, he had grudges against him and wanted to take revenge. "I wanted to subdue the arrogance of Shiva by proving it to him that even he could be binded by attachment. I asked Daksha and sages like Mareech as to how this fate could be achieved. As a result 'Rati' and 'Kama' manifested. I instructed Kama to influence Shiva by his powers. Kama agreed but requested me to create a suitably divine women for Shiva. Myself and Daksha became worried and during that time we exhaled fragrant air through our nostrils, which resulted into the creation of spring season. The spring season was looking divinely beautiful in her physical form. I handed over her to Kama and thus all the three of them (spring season, Kama and Rati) went to influence lord Shiva who was in his deep state of meditation.

THE CREATION OF MARGANAS AND KAMA'S FUTILE ATTEMPTS

Kama tried his best to bring lord Shiva under his influence. All the living creatures were spell bound by his powers except lord Shiva.
Kama returned back to Brahmaji and told him about his unsuccessful attempts. Brahmaji sighed heavily. From his sighes were created the ferocious ganas. These ganas were shouting ''aray-Maray''(Kill-Kill). They even tried to attack lord Brahma, Kama then pacified the anger of these ganas. These ganas were named as Maar.
Lord Brahma then sent these ganas to Shiva along with Kama and Rati to give it a second try. Once again their attempts went futile. All of them returned to lord Brahma and expressed their inability in influencing Shiva

DIALOGUE BETWEEN BRAHMA & VISHNU

Lord Brahma then remembered Vishnuji, who appeared instantaneously. Brahmaji revealed about his intentions to him. Lord Vishnu told him that it was foolishness on his part to have enemity towards Shiva. But when lord Brahma kept on insisting, he revealed to him that this could be only achieved by the blessings of Goddess Parvati. Lord Vishnu said-
"If she becomes pleased with you, then she could help you in achieving your goal by taking birth in a human form and having Shiva as her husband.

HIMALAYA MARRIED MAINA
Narada requests lord Brahma to shed light on the birth of Maina and also too she was married with Himalaya.
Brahmaji Said-
"After relinquishing her body, Sati - the daughter of Daksha In her next birth was born to Maina - the wife of Himalaya and was known as Parvati. Maina had done great service to Sati in her previous life considering as her own daughter. For this reason she was blessed and got Parvati as her daughter. Parvati did tremendous penance and got lord Shiva as her husband."
Continuing with his story Brahmaji said-
"Once Himalaya - the king of the mountains, decided to marry with the desire of expanding his lineage. The deities came to know about his desires and so they went to the Pitras and requested them to give their daughter - Maina, so that Himalaya could marry her. The Pitras agreed at this proposal. Thus Maina got married wih Himalaya. After the marriage ceremony the deities returned back to their respective abodes.

MAINA GETS LIBERATED FROM THE CURSE

Daksha had Sixty daughters, 'Swadha' was one of them and was married to the Pitras. In due course of time three daughters were born to them - Maina, Dhanya and Kalawati. Once all the three of them went to Swetadweepa to have a darshan of lord Vishnu. Right then, sages like Sanak, Sanadan etc arrived there. Everybody present there stood up in reverence, but Maina, Dhanya and Kalawati could not identify who they were and hence they remained sitting. Not only that, they did not even make any salutations to them.
The sages became angry and cursed them to be born as humans in their next birth. Maina, Dhanya and Kalawati became very afraid and requested to be pardoned.
Sages Sanak feeling pity on them told that Maina would become the wife of Himalaya, in her next birth and give birth to Parvati, Similarly Dhanya would be married to king Janak and Sita would be born to them, similarly Kalawati would be married to Vrishbhan and Radha would be born to them. Sage Sanak also told them, that in this way all three of them would attain to the heaven.

MAINA AND HIMALAYA COMMENCE PENANCE

Himalaya and Maina commenced their penance with the objective of getting Uma as their daughter. Maina did a tremendous penance which lasted for twenty-seven years.
Goddess uma became very pleased by her penance. She appeared before her and asked her to demand anything she wished for. Maina expressed her desire of having one hundred valiant sons and a daughter, who would be worshipped by the people in all the three world.
Goddess Uma blessed her by saying Tathastu. Maina narrated this incident to her husband Himalaya. He became very pleased. In due course of time one hundred sons were born t o Maina. One of the sons was Mainak who possessed supreme qualities. Due to some reasons, Indra had severed the wings of Mainak's ninety-nine brothers, but by taking the refuge of ocean Mainak was able to survive the assault of Indra's Vajra.

BIRTH OF PARVATI

Himalaya and Maina engaged themselves in the worship of Shiva and Shakti, day and night. After some days Parvati manifested herself by taking birth. After her birth the whole mountaneous region of Himalaya became illuminated by her radiance.

DIVINE CHILDHOOD-PLAYS OF PARVATI

After taking her birth, Parvati gradually started growing up. Varioua names given to her like Girja, Uma, and Jagdamba. Himalaya and Maina felt proud of their fate, which had made them the parents of an incarnation. Seeing the childhood plays of Uma, their hearts knew no bounds.
One day sage Narad arrived there Himalaya requested him to study the palm of Parvati, as he was curious to know about her future. After studying the lines of the palm, Narada predicted that Parvati was destined to be the wife of an entity, who would be beyond the reach of all the three qualities. He also revealed to them, that her husband would be devoid of any flaws and would be self born-Rudra.
Narad told Himalaya that to have Rudra as her husband, Parvati will have to accomplish great austerities and penance. Narad then went away.

THE DREAMS OS PARVATI AND HIMALAYA

When Uma had attained the marriagable age, Maina requested her husband a suitable bridegroom for her. Himalya told her that the words of Narada would never go in vain hence Uma should be asked to do penance, so that she could have Rudra as her husband.
But Maina was disinclined in forcing her tender daughter - Parvati in to such hardhsips like penance. Parvati then told Maina about her dream, in which she had seen a brahmin instructing her to do penance in order to have Rudra as her husband.
Maina told Himalaya about Parvati's dream. Himalaya then revealed to Maina about his own dream, in which he had seen lord Shiva doing penance at Kailash mountain. He had tried to give Parvati to him (Shiva) was unwillingly to have her service. But Shiva ultimately changed his mind after being satisfied by Parvati's replies.
Himalaya said- "I saw in my dream that Parvati had pleased Shiva by her tremendous penance and ultimately both of hem got married. Maina was satisfied and waited eagerly for that auspicious moment.

CONVERSATON BETWEEN PARVATI & SHIVA

When Parvati saw her father becoming worried by Shiva's response she decided to intervene. She said to lord Shiva-
"I am 'Prakriti' (Nature) and you are the 'Purusha' (almighty). You exist in the 'Sagun' form (with form) because of me. In my absence, you will find it impossible even to exist."
Lord Shiva was impressed by her knowledge. He allowed her to be present near her. Himalaya and Parvati became very pleased.
Parvati used to come daily at the place where lord Shiva was doing his penance. Her companions too used to come along. She used to engaged herself in the worship of lord Shiva with great devotion.

KAMADEVA SENT TO LORD SHIVA

Lord Brahma told Narada that the deities decided to send Kamadeva to influence lord Shiva so that the marriage between him and Parvati is felicitated.
Indra called Kamadeva and told him that the demon king Tarakasur could be killed only by such a person who was the son of Shiva and Parvati. Indra instructed Kamadeva to arouse passion in lord Shiva, so that he agrees to marry Parvati.
Kamadeva, accompanied by his wife Rati went to lord Shiva to accomplish his mission.

EFFORTS OF KAMADEVA
After reaching the place where lord Shiva was engrossed in his meditation, Kamadeva made repeated attempts to arouse passion in the heart of lord Shiva, but his actions were no avail.
Right then, Kamadeva saw Parvati arriving accompanied by her companions. She was looking divine in her beauty. Just at that moment lord Shiva too had come out of his meditational trance. Kamadeva thought that it was the most appropriate moment to have a go.
Kamadeva struck lord Shiva with his 'Kamabana' which did have a deep impact on him. Lord Shiva was struck by the awesome beauty of Parvati and his heart became full of passion for her. But at the same time he was surprised at the sudden change in his behaviour. He realized that it was an act of Kamadeva.

KAMADEVA REDUCED TO ASHES 

Lord Shiva looked all around him. He saw kamadeva standing towards his left side, with a bow and arrows in his hands. Now he was fully convinceed that it was indeed an act of Kamadeva.
Kamadeva becameterrified, he started remembering god, but before the deities could come at his rescue the third eye of lord Shiva got opened and Kamadeva was reduced to ashes.
Parvati got scarred after seeing Lord Shiva in such a destruction anger. She went to her house along with her companions. Rati- the wife of Kamadeva wept unconsolably.
The deities arrived and consoled her by saying that by the grace of lord Shiva, her husband would be alive once again. After that the deities went near lord Shiva and did his worship. They told him that it was not the fault of Kamadeva, as he had acted in accordance with the aspirations of the deities. They also told him the mystery of Tarakasur's death. The deities then requested him to make Kamadeva alive once again.
Lord Shiva told the deities that Kamadeva would take birth as the son of Krishna and Rukmini in the era of dwapar. A demon by the name of Shambar would throw him off in the sea. He would kill that demon and marry Rati, who too would be living in a city near the sea.
But the deities were not satisfied. They requested lord Shiva to help Rati to unite with her husband. Lord Shiva then told them that Kamadeva would become his gana, but he also warned them against revealing this fact to anybody. Rati then went to the city where the demon Shambar was expected to appear in the era of dwapar. The deities too went back to the heaven.

THE ANGER OF SHIVA SUBSIDES

Lord Shiva's anger did not subside after the death of Kamadeva and the whole world started to feel the wrath of lord Shiva's fury. All the living creatures became terrified. They went to lord Brahma and prayed to him, to save them from Shiva's wrath.
Lord Brahma went to lord Shiva and conveyed their request to him. Lord Shiva agreed to relinquish his anger. Lord Brahma then carried Shiva's 'fury' to the sea and went to the sea. He requested the sea to posses it until the final annihilation. The sea agreed to do this. This way Lord Shiva's fury entered into the sea and all the living creatures felt a sign of relief.

NARADA PREACHES PARVATI

When Parvati reached her home, she became very sad as she was unable to bear the sorrow of Shiva's separation. Sage Narada arrived there. Her father Himalaya narrated the whole story to him
Sage Narada then gave the five lettered mantra - " NAMAH SHIVAI' to her and he also instructed her to do penance. Parvati heart was filled up with new enthusiasm.

PARVATI DOES PENANCE
After taking the permission of her parents and relinquishing all of her ornaments and royal apparels, Parvati went to the same place where Lord Shiva himself had done penance. This sacred place was situated at the Himalayas, from where the holy Ganges originated. Parvati companions too had accompanied her.
Parvati commenced her penance which gradually became severer day by day. She did penance for three thousand years by chanting the five lettered mantra- NAMAH SHIVAY and performing other kinds of austerities. Becoming impressed by her tremendous penance even the deities flocked to see her. Parvati did her penance, surrounded by fire on all her sides during summer. In rainy season she did her penance without any shelter and during winter she used to do penance by immersing herself in neck deep water.

THE DEITIES GO TO LORD SHIVA
Parvati's power created such heat in the atmosphere that the whole world started to burn. All the deities & sages went to lord Brahma and told him about the effects, Parvati's penance was having on all the three worlds.
Lord Brahma accompanied by all of them went to Vishnuji. They visited the place where Parvati was doing her penance. They realized that lord Shiva was the only remedy and hence all of them went to lord Shiva and made salutations to him.

Basically, We fell in love with this serial because the characters are so humane, so here I come again with

The Scene that made you fall again for the story

By

Srushti

Ah!! So it was quite an uneventful week what with everybody awaiting that one scene...but alas all we saw was Maina and her kajrare naina

But for me the scene that made me fall again was the one with Parvati dancing with Damru in her hands with all the Bairagis on the tune of 'Har har Bhola'...the sheer bliss with which she is watching that Damru...that was again a flash back moment..with the original Mahashivratri scene shown to us...and GoshI love that tune...but apart from that...the sheer naughtiness and happiness that reflected on her face as she handled the Damru...and that that one shot when she is sitting in the middle of all the bhakts who are dancing around her..

as if making them dance to Shivji's tunes...Something ethereal touched my heart...

So this is the was the week

But did you think that it is over??😲

Nahhh!!!!!!😎

It is time for the

Awards of the Week

the editor *takes a bow* (that is me by the wayπŸ˜›) 

Srushti

Master Chef of the week

Who else but humari Parvati ji..and Kudos to Maina's 'brilliant' training🀒...I mean generally girls start off with basic stuff and then go for Chhappan bhog..but na Maina wants direct Chhappan bhog...Good that she has Parvati as a daughter...Agar mein hui hoti toh ab tak Kitchen renovation chal raha hota...πŸ˜› Post-fire...renovation toh banta hai naπŸ˜›

Kya se Kya ho gaya, CVs tere

creativity mein

Sahi mein..CVs can actually killl the character in a span of a week...What great entry we had of Maina with her preaching Himavan that he should go for Dharmyudh...to this Maina who blames Rishi Dadhichi and Markandey..the ones who sheltered her and her daughter for all these years and also saved her life...What catastrophe!!!

Mujhe Koi Devtao se bachao

Aur nahi toh...The poor man is trapped in this cave...and must be thinking..that in every Janam my wifey goes chasing the butterflies..and I am hounded by all the stupid devtas on getting married...Ek vardaan kya de diya maine Takku ko...Meri band bajaate rehte hai...As if everything was not enough..they are planning to send me an army of cupids to attack me...

Aap Aaye Bahaar aayi

.and no am not talking about Parvati sauntering in the jungles (reminded me of Shakuntala thoughπŸ˜†)

But am talking about...Humare Fav..Dakshuuujiii!!!

And After Maina and her histornics...Prasuti was such a pleasant surprise..Gosh I missed them SO SO much!!!

The Editor's note

So tomorrow we complete 6 months of DKDM...and Gosh what a journey..!!!!!.Though I regret the loss of the grandeur with which it had begun..but still the show has not completely lost it..and we hope that the Shiv Parvati track would soon catch up...and looking to the promost...Five CupidsπŸ˜† aiming..and a super shot of Parvati's eyes reflecting that arrow...we hope on recapturing of that lost glory...and are super glued to the television😳

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Its up...πŸ˜ƒ..Do tell me if there is any mistake in the same...I will update as I get the other sections too😳
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well written!
I loved the awards.
Loved the story part.
And finally the bloppers.
Even i noticed dat, scene wat cut and dialogue of vishnuji was incomplete
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Another Awesome edition!!!!

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Loved the master-chef of the week award! πŸ˜†
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
anoder luvly NL.all da members hv written very well.i liked da bloopers.it seems dis week dey had done lot of mistakes.
i luved reading interesting facts abt shivji.da story was indeed very interesting.
One more award shd go 2 parvati 4 running very fast in her entry scene.She deserves da P.T.Usha award 4 running.She is good in extracurricular awards like running as well as gharelu kaam like cooking so she is definitely an allrounder.if dey show dis scene again on monday den do include dis award in da next edition of NL.  
Edited by subha2601 - 11 years ago
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vow such a informative and equally cracking NL...
I hope our NL is best in If Kudoos to u guys 

Shruti,Sanjana,Subha ,Srushti,Deboleena,Bhakthi,Minaxi...πŸ₯³

Thanks every one for their hard work to make such a NL...πŸ₯³

Minaxi ur post is so informative ,i enjoyed reading it .

Debo u rock in ur  blooper column,

Shubha ONly parvati can be character of the week .u are right 

Shrushti - Scene which makes bang our head , i think Mena will be in the same position till the end Parvati marriage  ,so what we do is πŸ˜†

Bhakti ur analysis are great 

Sanju -- I accept sonarika's entry is great moment of the weak 

And the awards πŸ˜†

Master Chef - parvati is participating in Star plus show ?\

Shivji ka Stress 🀣 

really loved to watch dakshu and prasu 

Thank you so much keep it up 
flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome khabars again...kudos to all the journalists aka khabrisπŸ˜†πŸ‘...

REdbull gives u wings...🀣🀣..dis really cracked me up...
Masterchef🀣...it was too🀣..
As usual  gyaan ka bhandar Meenakshi..πŸ‘...the story was  really amazing..thanks once again😊..
Shivji pe emosnal attyachar..🀣...

Eagerly waiting for the next  editionπŸ‘πŸΌ
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wao...another rocking NL... Superb work by everyone...πŸ‘

I Loved every section...
Story part was mindlowing... infact its very interesting...😊

Thanks to all...keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aur nahi toh...The poor man is trapped in this cave...and must be thinking..that in every Janam my wifey goes chasing the butterflies..and I am hounded by all the stupid devtas on getting married...Ek vardaan kya de diya maine Takku ko...Meri band bajaate rehte hai...As if everything was not enough..they are planning to send me an army of cupids to attack me...
Well said dearπŸ‘πŸ˜•
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow awsome edition guys...everyone done a grt job...I love the award section most..n all of them love the "In Devtao Se Mujhe Bachao" award..so funny..n so true..m sure Mahadev ne kabhi na kabhi to ye socha hi hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†