Navi..Agam App Thread.

Posted: 11 years ago

He came ..He conquered our heart as Agam Mallik such is his charisma...

Navi Model..famous in the punjabi entertainment industry.We must say our good luck DKUT production chose him to portray the character of Agam Mallik..All thanks goes to Rajan Sir for giving Navi this chance to play a so well sketched character with so many shades in Amrit Manthan..

Navi made his entry in AM a 25th march in his own style on his bike..A scene where we got it how much he hates Amrit to the core.. He got  my attention at that very moment and my interest more in the show..As the story unfolded must say agam mallik was a character to must watch..Good screenpresence .. tough look..full of anger..hatred for two persons..amrit and mahi mallik his own father..The suspense was sure killing of why Agam hates these two people..From his entry scene till date navi has perfection himself leaps and bounds playing the character Agam..he has blended so well into this character and making it believable..He has his flaws..his good sides and this makes him more real..

Here is his entry scene...never knew Navi..Agam will be the surprising package in Amrit Manthan..He is a treat to watch in each Epi..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrHyfagHrug[/YOUTUBE]

Friends this will be an opportunity for us to discuss and share our views about this awesome character ..Agam..so many layers in his characterisation..his angry side.soft side..his junoon in his hatred for Amrit and his passion in love with nimrit..his innocence..

Do share your best scenes of agam..be it emotional..angry..hatred one..cute romantic moment with nimrit..

what you like most about Agam and why we just adore him with all his flaws and good sides..

Do share  videos of Navi..he has many music videos .anything on his popualrity in the punjabi industry..

Pics..Dedication..just keep it rocking for our punjabi charming guy..Navi..Agam..๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks a lot krithi for glitter and siggy...๐Ÿค—
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago

love our Agam malik...

cute and innocent agam

angry young man agam

happy and laughing agam

a drunk agam

sad and weeping agam

handsome bridegroom agam with his beautiful bride nimrit

Edited by cjs369 - 11 years ago
WOW Fantastic Post Savee...๐Ÿ‘

Navi as Agam just Fantastic in the character..๐Ÿ‘

My most favorite is the scene where Agam was just adoring his wife while wearing the bangles๐Ÿ˜ , his expression were damn cute .๐Ÿ˜.I just watched the video many times for his drooling expressions.โ˜บ๏ธ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIDt5Ah3Dz8[/YOUTUBE]
I honesty love everything thing about Sexy Agam! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Caanot see him cry, it's makes me uncomfortable
His teeth are perfect, that smile ๐Ÿ˜ƒ , that angry young man looks ;), Child innocence in him and his punjabi looks Also his heart is so pure!
He is a treat which u savor every moment of it!Edited by cocojatti92 - 11 years ago
 supabb actor... Navi...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ i am also Fan... plz add me...๐Ÿ˜Š
awesome post saveeta... it was missing all this time and we did not realise it...
Agam appreciation a much neede one...

Navi's awesome  screen presence , his excellent and verstile acting has won our hearts over...

... in all his forms,  angry or confused, innocent and happy ... we love you agam mallik
LOVE..NAVI.. So WoW ..AGAM..

love you loadsssโ€ฆLOV uuu
love you loadsss
love you loadssslov uuu
love you loadsss
love you loadsss..lov uuu
love you loadsss
love you loadsss
love you loadsss..lllovv uuu
love you loadsss
love you loadsss
love you loadsssllloov uuu
love you loadsssโ€ฆ..LOV U ..LOV U

@All...Thank you all for comments and keep it rocking the thread for Navi..agam..๐Ÿ‘

Navi is one versatile actor and do deserves appreciation..

Normally we do cry for the leading ladies in a show ..At first one actor did made me cry as he portrayed one believable character in an RS show ..Anmol..

Never knew i will cry again for another actor but Navi..Agam did it..his character too is so real that you get connected so easily to him..one emotional moment where i could not  stop my tears..his devastation..his anguish...talking about his mother..his pain so heartwrenching and later his emotional break down when he felt his world crashing down thinking nimrit has rejected him..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiYlgWyXYoE[/YOUTUBE]

Powerful acting of Navi and so well emoted scene..๐Ÿ‘

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm2JJiMq4FM[/YOUTUBE]

Credit for videos goes to krithi..๐Ÿค—
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago