Navi..Agam App Thread. - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys.. i am new on this forum... i watch amrit manthan regularly ... and i love the AgNi pair is just amazing!!!!

Navi  is  immensely  talented  Versatile  Actor.
His  perfect   portrayal   of   the  various  shades  in  Agam  character  is  amazing.
His  powerpacked  performance  is  always  delight  to  watch. 
Plz  add  me  too.

Add mee <3 Navi β˜ΊοΈ 

=] By the way- Navi's movie is releasing this year so time or has released. Teri Meri Ik Jind! Has anyone heard of or seen it? 
@silverflames..Not heard about the release of his movie..he is famous  in the punjabi industry so hoping his movie did well..

Here is our punjabi dashing guy doing the Bangra..😊

Navi...Dimple .and other co-actors dancing  on Mauja Hi Mauja and Nagara...enjoy..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFVTu5vMXDo&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Kya kahu koi shabd nahi hai. Hamare NAVI/AGAM ke baare me. Lajavab, bemisal acting, gussa to saatave asmaan par hota hai jab bhi aata hai par dil to ekdum fulo ki tarah komal aur najuk hai,masumiyat se bhara chehara hai, aankho me bhavnao ka sagar hai, aise to gajab ke khobsurat hai janab par jab muskuraate hai to gajab dhate hai. Aise achhe actor ko lene ke liye rajan sir ka shukriya. Agam ko ham sab ki taraf se dher saara pyaar.
Please add me :D Totally love his character and he is a fantastic actor too :D

Navi as Agam just rocked this scene ..πŸ‘ The way he showed his angry with emotional side just superbbb πŸ‘

I just loved watching his brilliant acting πŸ‘

@Saveeta: You can call mee Sanju! :D 

Yes! He is really known in Punjab. I remember him from Aag De Kaalirey{Punjabi Show} he was doing and it abruptly ended :( Gosh I was so sad when the channel just closed down! :( 

Then he did some Punjabi music video's too :D 

Love him <3 

--------

Made 3 avi's on Navi/Agam's entry scene <3
Feel Free To Use but please do not hotlink or claim as your own as they have no copyright on them! :(

Awesome creations Sanju πŸ‘
@sanju..nice avis ..πŸ‘πŸΌ

.The transformation is so visible  from his entry scene and now..Navi  is breathing life into the character Agam...

@krithi..hey awesome pics of angry agam...😊

Love this one..😍

His stubble..his angry look and his eyes just killing..this makes him droolicious..😍
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago