Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm2JJiMq4FM[/YOUTUBE]

Saveeta @... i too loved this scene... It was so natural and good... brought tears to my eyes too... the entire scene with tej too having tears in his eyes seeing his brother cry was in itself very moving.

Navi is an awesome actor... and one just cant get enough of watching him as Agam

thanks for that clip where AM unit was celebrating baisakhi...and the bhangra by agam was cute...
i had not seen it before and it was such a pleasant surprise... saw it again n again... thanks dear😊
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

love our Agam malik...

cute and innocent agam

angry young man agam

happy and laughing agam

a drunk agam

sad and weeping agam

handsome bridegroom agam with his beautiful bride nimrit

omg charuuu this is sooo fabulous yaar. i mean sare scenes and sare aspects dikha diye apne to πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ adorable and lovely pics!! 
one more thing the second pic (angry agam wali) reminds me of Rohit's entry scene yaar... right??
nb.neha thumbnail
thanks for coming up with this appreciation thread. πŸ˜Š its lovely!! πŸ˜³ will come up with Agam's pics and participate in this thread.
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agam .wah kya gazab ki soch hein tumhari.yeh jo bakwaas tum ne ki..remember these lines..

Agam in gym with punching bag all angry..

His parting shot to Amrit a total treat..What an attitude...πŸ‘

Must  say you are the best Agam mallik to always  show Amrit her true place..

Hope you  all will enjoy watching that scene once more.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqi1Ft0eKuk[/YOUTUBE]

credit for video goes to krithi.πŸ€—
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was a Fantastic scene Savee...πŸ‘

Haven't watched the scene before but glad i could watch because of you savee..πŸ˜ƒ

Agam was too good in his reply to Amrit. πŸ‘
nb.neha thumbnail
i still dont know the reason of agam's hatered for amrit (didnt watch the episodes from begining)
shanaya28 thumbnail
@neha..The reason why Agam hates amrit so much is because he was sent to jail in childhood..Amrit false statement that he was in the palace to steal and rajmata also supported her..Agam begged Amrit to tell the truth that he did steal anything but full of Ego..attitude amrit did not do so..

At the police station mahi his father for a mere 500 rupees so greedy of his money did not pay his bail and asked them to let him behind the bars..he was beaten by the police and put in child remand ...

Thats why he hates his father and Amrit..
nb.neha thumbnail
Originally posted by: saveeta24

@neha..The reason why Agam hates amrit so much is because he was sent to jail in childhood..Amrit false statement that he was in the palace to steal and rajmata also supported her..Agam begged Amrit to tell the truth that he did steal anything but full of Ego..attitude amrit did not do so..

At the police station mahi his father for a mere 500 rupees so greedy of his money did not pay his bail and asked them to let him behind the bars..he was beaten by the police and put in child remand ...

Thats why he hates his father and Amrit..

ufff what kind of indifferent lady is amrit πŸ˜‘ full of apathy!! Thanks for answering my query πŸ˜Š
shanaya28 thumbnail
Friends you are allowed to drool..faint..here is our Agamji in the rain with his betterhalf Nimrit..😳

singing pyar hua ikraar hua..😊

Just captivating moment.."sighs"..he is a killer..😍

So mesmerising..Agam giving a  kiss to his ladylove..😍

Droolicious is the word and the rain is surely making agam a romantic..😊

Credit for these pics goes to krithika...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Blondiexzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
l Navi's awesome  screen presence , his excellent and verstile acting has won our hearts over... beautiful  picture of Agam and Nimrit