Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Bhai !! 😑😑 jyotiii πŸ˜† 

NO bhai wai
we are from the besharm group remember... all drooling over hawwt Agam😳😳
jyothiram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i know charu that we all r besharam and deewani of navi but iam in top ok warna bhai banadungiπŸ˜†
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Navi you are one awesome actor with such good acting skills..so many shades in your character and thats why got hooked to this show..your first TV show for hindi serial and you are leaving an impressive impact with your character Agam..you are still in the show , will support you and will watch it for you Navi..πŸ‘

Brilliantly emoted scene showing the pain.tears and helplessness losing the one who was your life in such a horrible way..

Your tears was really heartbreaking..😭

Completely numb watching the love of his  life going in such horrible way..😭

Your devastation and your heart breaking into pieces for losing the most precious person in your life..😭

Most painful moment of Agam and i cried along with you...😭😭😭

Navi i'm sure you will keep giving such fantastic performances onwards as the storyline unfolds ... your character will be worth watching esp the day you know Amrit is behind all this..the angry rough tough guy will be back.. ..πŸ‘

credit for pics krithi..πŸ€—

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Post Savee..πŸ‘

Navi was at his best yesterday  as agam the way he showed his devastation seeing his nimrit car catching fire and the emotional cry he had calling nimrit just made my heart broke .

I want agam to make amrit life hell , i want to see angry agam back now.
shanaya28 thumbnail
Navi you are proving your talent skills day by day in each scene of AM..you were at your emotional best in yesterday's epi..πŸ‘

A completely devastated husband so well portrayed by you.your character Agam is sure leaving the needed impact in the show..all focus was on you in each frame..

your anger so real and you were  right to strangle the one who has harmed your nimrit..

Agam could not hold his tears with nimrit bangles and torn pieces of her saree in his hand..

Just heartbreaking the way he yelled Nimrit with all his force..😭

Agam confidence that his nimrit is alive as his heart is still beating..

His happiness had no bounds seeing his life close to him Nimrit..

Their vow to be with each other forever..

An undying love of Agam.nimrit..

A dream shattered though as it was his illusion and from the bottom of his heart telling Nimrit  that you love me so much ..how can you leave me in the middle of the path ..be back to me..

Agam anguish so heartwrenching ...i have learned how to live again with you by my side..dont leave me ..do come back..😭

Navi its a pleasure watching you in AM..you are definitely a surprising package and thanks to RS to give you this fantastic character to portray..you excel to the T..πŸ‘

Credit for pics goes to krithi..thanks loads..πŸ€—

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Nice Post Savee...πŸ‘

Another wonderful performance by Navi , he acted so well ,that many times he made me cry with him.

His emotional outburst , anger and his belief of nimrit being alive.WOW .

His happiness seeing nimrit beside him , I just smiled with him . 

Navi  is perfect as AgamπŸ‘
shanaya28 thumbnail
Krithi Only nimrit can bring a smile on his face.

How he felt her presence and his beaming smile when he touched his face so lovingly..
Today Nimrit has asked him to be happy even she is away from him..so heart touching when agam said how can i be happy without you..
shanaya28 thumbnail
Navi you are making Agam so real in  this show..the focus completely on you and all your scenes worth watching..you made me  your fan since your entry and will keep watching you as you deserve appreciation for your acting skills..πŸ‘

yesterday you gave some must watch moment with lots of mix emotions..anger..happiness..sadness..a true performer..

Dont you dare put a garland on my NImrit pic..she is alive not dead..

so well emoted the shock expression by Navi ..Agam when he got a slap from his mom saying nimrit is dead..

Agam selfconfidence does not break and talking to nimrit's pic..let the world think what they want but i know you are alive just give a sign where are you..

Agam grinning cheek to cheek receiving a parcel from Nimrit..

Agam so happy to see his gift from his Nimrit..a maroon blazer..

Agam so dashing... as nimrit said you will look really handsome in it..

Agam smile hearing nimrit saying .i love you agamji and will always love you...

Heartbreaking scene..holding her saree and the CD agam shattered when nimrit asked him to smile and be happy even if she is away from him..

Agam cant stop his tears saying how can i be happy without you in my life..

Applause to you Navi for once more excellent acting as Agam..πŸ‘

Thanks a lot krithi for these pics..πŸ€—

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Oh no Savee you brought tears in my eyes with this post.

Agam made me cry yesterday with his brilliant performance , he is really a versatile actor showcasing his different emotions.

I just had a heavy heart while seeing this picture.

As always very apt wordings Savee.πŸ‘

shanaya28 thumbnail
krithi i loved this expression of Agam..his smile after hearing nimrit has sent him a parcel..