Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Navi just one scene in the epi yesterday but you did made your screenpresence felt in that particular scene..well done job emoting your sadness and happiness...

Agam  staring at the pic of Nimrit even after 5 months.he cant accept she is not in his life..
Agam pain and tears so visible...totally heart broken without Nimrit..
Agam cant let go of the bangles of his Nimrit..
Agam happiness seeing Nimrit ..
Navi..agam keep it up the great performance..you are truly a versatile actor and its always good to watch you in the show..👏

Thanks krithi for pics..🤗
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Another heart touching post Savee..

I just loved to watch different emotions of Navi Agam yesterday .

Navi was for just few minutes but he was brilliant , his happiness seeing nimrit was just heart touching.

His sad face while buying bangles ,watching it just make me sad.

I am happy for Navi , Thanks RS Sir for choosing Navi to portray the adorable character Agam.
shanaya28 thumbnail
Navi your character Agam has been portrayed as a powerful one with so many layers.

Yesterday got a bit disappointed by that crap twist  and i hope creatives are not hellbent on doing a character assasination and destroying the pure love story of agam..nimrit..thats one  USP of this show.

Giving you a benefit of doubt as these pics hint your immense love for nimrit ...
 Agam sadness so visible  on his face looking at these bangles..

Agam knows these colorful bangles belongs to nimrit only and it was a relief you were not  putting same in that evil hand..

Agam did say  his life most precious relationship is connected to these bangles.he comes everyday to look at them and feel the heart and soul  connection  to his wife nimrit..

Hoping we are not for more disappointed as cant trust the CV but something positive coming out of this non acceptable twist and turns..these creatives wont reunite agam..nimrit so easily but cant wait for amrit destruction by you  and nimrit..

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Nice post Savee...

After a big disappointment yest .this post gives me some relief .

Watching Agam 's face we know he still misses his Nimrit and in her thoughts while seeing those bangles.

Your point is right Savee , he bought the colorful bangles but he put blue color in Amrit's hand.

My one and only wish want these irritating CT's to clear the so called marriage and wish it's just a fake one.
shanaya28 thumbnail
krithi rightly said somehow we know agam not betraying his love for nimrit..it will be totally unrealistic for him to forget the one he loves so deeply.and  is his life..

These colored bangles were for nimrit not that evil..😡

What the creatives have in mind as they have disappointed us big time so they better bring something realistic in this irritating twist..

shanaya28 thumbnail
It was a relief yesterday to watch how true love never dies.. Agam.nimrit its an undying love though they are separated for now..

Agam can never betray the one who is his life ..Nimrit..

We saw a devastated guy in pain talking to the pic of his beautiful wife..how much he loves her deeply and will always do..

He  has put on a mask on his face to take revenge to the one who has killed her..

Agam vowed not to spare her killer..this shows agam immense deep love for his nimrit..
The day he fought with God for not saving his nimrit from death..

so heart touching when he said to kali Ma you left my nimrit side but i wont...i will kill myself to be with her..this shows the intensity of the depth of his love for nimrit..
God could not let him to do so as he has to make the sinner pay for her crime and showed him a proof who is behind all this..
He got the proof but he wanted to punish her himself in his own way..  its to make her trust him blindly and then give her the same death at the cliff...

Heartwrenching moment wishing his nimrit happy birthday..
Agam in tears as he showed nimrit her bangles..their pyar ki nishani.

The hurt and pain of agam missing his nimrit..😭

Credit for pics goes to krithi..thanks loads my friend..🤗
shanaya28 thumbnail

Agam mallik you looking really cool these days..😳

krithi thanks for this one and i know what you will say...😉

Always adored his eyes and this one is so killing...😍

The black effect back and  his BG score back also..
Agam holding close to his heart the love of his life..nimrit..

Credit pics krithi..🤗
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Such a lovely and a heart touching post Savee..❤️

The moment which we were waiting came yest , agam completely devastated crying with his nimrit's pic and the anger as he wanted to take revenge on the evil who killed his Nimrit was very well acted by Navi.👏

And the birthday moment just heart breaking to watch 😭. No wonder that's his love for his Nimrit.❤️

Wish Nimrit knows about her agam who loves her immensely soon.😊
Wonderfullife thumbnail

AWWW This pic is to drool on.😍😍😍
shanaya28 thumbnail
Krithi ...Navi..Agam has always had expressive eyes..

Be it romantic with his nimrit or in tears remembering his love..

Agam hatred and anger towards Amrit..very well emoted with his eyes..