/+ Your gripes about & suggestions for this forum +\

Posted: 11 years ago
Post kartey waqt idhar udhar bhi dekh lia karo tum laog there r three threads on same promo ... ab time dekh lo who psoted sab sey pehley ðŸ˜†
want video link of new promo .plz plz
& in all forums people make new posts for Promos ðŸ˜• first I was not understanding that why our forum rules are so different from other forums & IF rules and now this too
anyways.We can request only, nothing is in our hands

Edited by chaha_khan - 11 years ago
I agree with other members here.There should be separate topic for new promo or else it will be hard for people to find about new promos & update.
& If people make 2-3 topics on same promo than DT can delete or lock other posts

I also agree with everybody here.  Why our forum has so strict and different rules than other forums.  Other forums they do allowed posting separate promo, Caps and other stuff.  As a forum member I am just providing my opinion.  I agree with Maha if there is more than one post for same topic then delete it or close it.

Edited by april10 - 11 years ago
I second the members.  We need to have a seperate topic for new promos but when it gets old or when we get another promo, we can move the old promo to this sticky here...that way we can have an active forum and the promos can be easily KNOWN about and easily found. 
Yes we all know why these rules have been made and we willl surely take it up whether anything positive comes out of it or not but this is just not fair to make such targeted rules

Any ways no more on this here
I do agree with the separate threads for new promos point. I haven't seen this system of all the promos in one topic happen before.

As far as I know, no fight ever erupted on promo topics. ðŸ˜†

I feel making separate topics for new promos is the best solution. Not everyone will be aware of a new promo if it's posted here. 
Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 11 years ago
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Well, the reason this forum has more moderators than others is that enough of you have done a fine job creating an acrimonious enough atmosphere that it was decided that this forum needed a larger DT than usual.  So don't be surprised to see decisions going against the grain here.

I agree. In fact, just the other day I was laughing at the number of moderators on this forum. ðŸ˜†

But it's needed. 
Finally this is up! Thanks Naina ðŸ˜ƒ
All the best to everyone ðŸ¤—

@Elysia : I agree with you past - present picture idea, but then we cant ignore the fact that its a banner contest and rationally it has to give equal importance to each and every significant character :)
Jahnvi/Sia no doubts is the main HERO of the show.. but too much repetition of a same face make a banner less attractive :)

@Soaps : Noone in the forum says Viraj is the hero or so.. Everyone here calls him an Anti hero. People aint supporting him, they are supporting KVB here :) 
As far as dark discussions are concerned, of course you all are welcome to have NEAT and LANGUAGE CONSCIOUS discussions about his evilness.. None of the Mods here are so strict or bias to close your topic for discussing about his unbearable activities :) as long as the Mods dont get reports from any such topic which violates certain rules, they dont get closed.. so feel free to create topics but limit the sarcastic/negative comments :)

CAPS! I know Tere Liye forum allowed separate caps topic but i dont get whats the problem in posting them on the picture gallery thread *it actually helps the siggy makers who would not like to hunt down 2 -3 pages for the caps.. and you're not supposed to repeat posting the same caps at two places*, Additionally you can post them on Harshad's AT too.. but separate topics aint required for this cause :)

Every show cant be a love story.. and this show never promised any such track at any point of time.. All the 3 characters are the leads of the show.. show cant run without any of them... one can surely drool over their favorites in Appreciation Threads.. separate topics aint needed.. if you still think the DT is being rude then please discuss it over PM's :)

Mechanic of the week is okay, it got the votes and noone can go against it.. 

Finally! this is a banner contest thread.. some outsiders may visit this thread so please keep it clean and continue discussions on this topic in the frustration thread *if required* :) :)
Edited by _Aanchal_ - 11 years ago
I don't want to comment on number of moderators and who most of them are  (because that is against the rules too)

But i do want to ask:
How does making a caps thread for every epi for example harms the cordial atmosphere of the forum? (just because one fan group wants to post them of their favorite scenes, other one does not make the effort it should be banned?) When we have had those thread on every single forum we have been a part of in last 4 years!!!

How does not making a separate promo thread helps the cordial atmosphere of the forum?

How does making gushing threads (which i personally hardly ever make but others do) which are part and parcel of every single forum harms the cordial atmosphere of the forum?

The things and certain member that actually harm the cordial atmosphere and its so obvious on purpose, nothing and no rule is made for them or any action is ever taken!

It is ok that we are not allowed to call or show a villan a villan because it will hurt the other fan group ... but it is not ok for rules to be made in such a way that they ban every thing Harshad fans used to do or post!!! I fail to understand the logic!!! And when mechanic of the week wins, mods themselves say it will be bias ... why? There was poll if most members want it how is that bias?

I am sorry just because most people keep quiet and bear the rules does not mean every thing being don is fair or we don't understand whats going on!!!

And am not saying it was deliberate or intentional but when you look at the rules they do come out that way!!!

My post on page 2 had nothing to do with rules it was a reply to elysia who wanted to make the banner a certain way and which was actually a good idea too but not practical for this forum so was only explaining why!!!

And yea mods can exercise their power and give me a warning for speaking out whats in the minds of many members but sometimes its necessary to speak up then keep quiet. In past 4 years on this forum i have never had an official warning which means by in large I have always tried my best to respect the rules set out in any forum. And I don't mean to break any rules now either but these are some genuine concerns many of us have!

Edited by Soaps1 - 11 years ago