Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

~|~The EHMMBH Chat Club~|~

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey you! Yes YOU...
Welcome to the

We have decided to create a place where all members of the forum can talk about any topic they wish! You are no longer limited to discussing topics revolving the show in this thread - all topics are game! This thread is basically to sit back, relax, talk to old friends and make some new ones! You can talk about anything you want in this thread - how your day went, the weather, new gossip you heard, a book you read, and if you really run out of other topics, you can even talk about homework!!! ðŸ˜† You can even spam (I can't believe I said the dreaded 'S' word... *shudders*) to an extent in this thread! Also, this thread is open to everyone!!!

The only caveat is that normal I-F rules still apply - so no swearing, cursing, fighting, attacking, bashing, etc.!!! Also, any non-show related topics will be forwarded to this thread from here on out ðŸ˜Š

So let's have some fun and get to know each other even better. And if you guys have any ideas or feedback for us (fairy and I), do let us know!

Regards,

Edited by luvya4ever - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

|Persephone| thumbnail

Aite, so I guess I can start the conversation. I'm Gunia, currently one of the DT members on the forum. Some people can me Gun. I'm in the good ol' US! 
My day today was fairly busy - worked most of  the day and then spent a while doing chores  How's everyone else doing?!
Edited by luvya4ever - 11 years ago
Phenyl thumbnail
Yippee me first.congrats to everyone.v have a new chit chat thread for ourselves.njoy guyzz.Congo for the cc thread.Njoy the discussions guyzz. 🤗 Edited by TRULYNANDINI - 11 years ago
Hey Gunia
Thanks for this thread
Add me :)

I am Sara from Canada. i love this show. caught few episodes on youtube and then watched from begining. the concept of the show is nice two lead pairs in one show <3

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Oye, and I am the ever popular Shipo the Hippo!🤣 Well that's what my friends used to call me and still do but I am Shifali with tons of nicknames, Shifs, Shifu being one of em! I feel really weirded out when someone calls me Shifali because I feel they are angry with me 😳 So Shifs and Shifu is good

And I am from the Canadas. And a spammer buddy hear round
|Persephone| thumbnail
hola sara! I kinda wish I was from canada ðŸ˜†

OMG! shifs you are here ðŸ¤— So nice of you to grace us with your presence!!! ðŸ˜›
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
@ GunGun: 🤗 Mention not jee. Tum ne pukara and we came! There is no way I wouldn't have come!🤗 So can we talk random shandom? :O

BTW, if you noticed, I am bored of studying and therefore, I end up talking in broken english with a mix of hindi 🤣 This just shows how bored I get.
@ Gunia. aww really ? why ? btw most of the amercians say that
Hey Shifali i am also from Canada . Quebec and you ?
|Persephone| thumbnail
@ shifs: awww my rasgulla, you are so cute... vaise you know you would have shown up even if I hadn't called... you just like taking breaks! ðŸ˜‰ Btw, how come you're still studying? Aren't schools done? They are here in the US! And yes, this chat club is for talking about random, pointless things ðŸ˜†

@ sara: really? I thought I was the only random american who said that! Most of my cousins are in Toronto and I guess I am going through a bit of an Indian withdrawal - there is legitimately nothing Indian to do around where I live - the closest theater that sometimes shows a hindi movie is about a 60 minute drive away!!! It kinda sucks ðŸ˜›