Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

~~Disscussion Of The Week: What Tofaan..~~

SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey lovely people ... so here I am with my set of questions ...

wait wait and more wait so do you think we will get the darshan of sharmila RK .. who the CV's are so possessive about that they are not willing to share him with us πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am sure all of us have seen the new promo with lil jalak of RK and the voice over saying he will bring in tofaan in the sisters lives ... what will that be ... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

1. Do you think we will get to see RK this week . If yes which day of the week...

2. How will he enter the drama . will it be a rockstar entry as promised or in a different way.

3. What tofaan will he create in the sisters lives...

4. Why will he be after madhu and making it his obsession into making her a star ...

5. What sort of a character do you think RK will be...

So people get started ... and make sure some long answers πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

1. Do you think we will get to see RK this week . If yes which day of the week...

Yes . Monday will be his entry but will get to see his face on Tuesday πŸ˜†

2. How will he enter the drama . will it be a rockstar entry as promised or in a different way.

From the promo captions it seems he'll enter typical star style with bodyguards and all !

Toofan as in he'll be genuinely interested in Madhu beyond professional ambit and that will start irking Trish considering her obsession for him !

4. Why will he be after madhu and making it his obsession into making her a star ...

Madhu's denial will be the major turn-on ! so far he has met with girls who desperately wants to see his 1 glimpse and here the mere girl refused to acknowledge  his presence ... RK's presence ... so yeah her denial and refusal will culminate into his determination and obsession !

Total super star ! knows his goal , destination and how to achieve the same .
well abhi toh itna hi can write πŸ˜†
aage aage jaise character unveiled hoga pata chalega πŸ˜›

Edited by drashsree100 - 11 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -DamnedDrooler-

wait wait and more wait so do you think we will get the darshan of sharmila RK .. who the CV's are so possessive about that they are not willing to share him with us πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am sure all of us have seen the new promo with lil jalak of RK and the voice over saying he will bring in tofaan in the sisters lives ... what will that be ... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

1. Do you think we will get to see RK this week . If yes which day of the week.

Ans---1) i still have doubt whether RK will enter dis week...πŸ˜• never seen such a hero making a late entry...intezzar ki bhi koi limit hoti hain..πŸ˜† but dis week may be from mon-fri we will get to c his all parts one by one πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†( no double meaning)πŸ˜† and hopefully may be on Friday RK will show his chand sa mukhra πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Ans-2) His entry will surely be in rockstar style but in a unique way...it will create dhamaka for sure πŸ‘ itna intezaar karwaya kuch toh unique hona chahiye na πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Ans---3) RK himself is a tofaan πŸ˜† yup right now d sisters have a very perfect bonding and dey will  even give their jaan for each other but d day wen RK enters in their lives their sisterly bond will be in trouble for sure...πŸ˜› RK will surely change their lives and will make both of dem fall him... waisey bhi madhu has already fallen πŸ˜†

Ans-4) RK will be rich,spoilt brat who i think watever he wants has always got it and most probably after seeing madu he will see potentials in her for becuming a future star and his publicity will be even more and apart from dat free romance πŸ˜†

Ans--5) RK's character shud be dheela just like Ballu 🀣 he shud be cassonava type and shud be a BBB king jo sabki baaja daale πŸ˜† plus attitude,rudely,and romantic side shud also be in his character πŸ˜‰

I m not used to writing long answers so watever i wrote usmein adjust karlo πŸ˜†

TheGreenArrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice Promo lets just wait for the answers...
Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i want RK as a rude bad cassanova  and romanticπŸ˜‰
Armu4eva thumbnail
Yes.. and i think today at the fag end of the epi.. [Hope so they get him in soon before TRP go down tumbling]

Different way. as we saw in precap... coming out of an airport 

He will use both of them and thereby end up making one against the other

He will get attracted and wuld want to watch her succeed and maybe use her too [Predicting a Fashion like track - ala Arbaz and Priyanka]

Arrogant and a Show Off ...(kinda hot rugged bad boy sorts who will flip on seeing madam Bholi Bhali Surat Nirali Madhu)
FamenLucknGlory thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1. RK will come today.
2. RK will come in expensive car with security all over ; we may see him talking on phone ... his pa might describe him !
3. toofan is he'll sig up Madhubala for his film Qaynat and Trishna will be just an extra like junior artist like roma 
4. Madhubala will want her sister to be in film and RK will want her but she will not agree so he'll become obsessed with madhubala πŸ˜³
5.RK will be arrogant , proud and full of attitude !
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -DamnedDrooler-

I think he SHOULD enter this week. first time in a serial male lead entering after a month. 1 month should be enough πŸ˜› I think whole week or maybe once or twice we will get to see his cap, car, hand maybe and if lucky eyes and on friday entire face πŸ˜³

Offcourse his entry should be dramatic. after all the wait the entry should be grand. I want his entry to be with the jail scene. tht scene was so powerful. 

I guess the supportive bonding of Madhu and Trishna will be on bait because of RK. Madhu will get the role which is Trishna's dream n obviously she would be frustrated with tht. because the person who is going to snatch her dreams of being RK's heroine )willingly or unwillingly) is going to be none other than her sister.

Zohri hi janti hai heere ki kimat πŸ˜† He will probably see the potential of being his dream actress in Madhu. her innocence and beauty will end the search of his dream heroine ending on Madhubala.

I think he is rich, powerful, confident and stubborn. the promos shows he has a authority over people and he knows what he is - a good actor. His is powerful and uses his power pretty well I guess and he gives a damn to the world. as mentioned RK is a bit grey, i want him to be a cassanova type first and offcourse he should be able to shut people with his blunt attitude β­οΈ

harshdb thumbnail

πŸ˜† many questions.. πŸ˜† here are your ques. and my ans...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i guess yes...

πŸ˜• is it??? then probably the acting. madhu is against it while it is a passion for trishna...  so the both may be upset with our Rk obsession.

we may see and it may be end of the week.

πŸ˜† did you see one person hiding behind the bed sheet/ blanket and removing slowly dont you think he is our RK? πŸ˜‰

jealous factor... it can create many problems...

he may see her performance of dance JDJ. or action in any other form . which may lead him to recognize her talent and make her star.

full of passion for acting, a superstar attitude,  jiddi star, πŸ˜† ofcourse handsome hunk πŸ˜›

πŸ˜† i hope you are satisfied. ...

Edited by harshdb - 11 years ago
mishtyDD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Do you think we will get to see RK this week . If yes which day of the week...

don't worry CV can hold him more monday his entry is sure

sure a dhamekedhar entry

i think he will keep it a deal that trishna will get the role if MB will do the film. its my opinion

4. Why will he be after madhu and making it his obsession into making her a star ..

because he is egoist and can't accept no as answer.

just as superstar should be. talented but little proud of his popularity.