Chellameh

CM June 18-22 Updates in pg1 & Discussions

eclat thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Monday  18th June 2012  Episode - 703

yaar yaarO villain aanadhaarO
nallavar thaan illayO
ulagam panjam paadudhO...

CM cutting oranges.  Beach folds the paper and asks CM how can he forget them kidnapping kutti paappa Bharathi or the murder attempt on CM (ivanga eppo raaji aanaangO) How can he forget everything and live together with SS (appO thaali kattinadhu ellaam - ada dEvudaa, lateaa upload senju imbuttu confusions vEra vechchaa - boss varathukuLLa update mudiyaadhuppaa) CM knows that he has tons of love for her, but he should not have asked SS never to come to visit him.  He tied thaali for Pearl and Thavasi's sake, do not waste your time talking for hissing jandhus he recommends.  CM mouths the gyaan of the day, all of us do mistakes, it is Godliness to forgive others (wait, let me tell this to my boss for finishing one round on my colleague this morning) Forget the past, SS is to do good for Beach.  Pearl & Ratna need him, and SS is the donor, so please.  Was this Pearl's idea is Beach's doubt.  CM kEttutaalum..  Pearl & SS enter the room.  SS turns her face away, CM signalling through her eyes to Pearl that everything would be okay.  CM calls aNNi, Pearl looks up, CM calls the chinna aNNi - SS has a doubt if CM addressed her (Beach-u 3rd party vEra irukkaa) wants SS to serve Beach the juice (but doesn't the renal failure patient have diet restrictions??) SS follows orders.  CM takes leave.  Once CM walks on the corridor, SS comes running behind her to thank - sarcasm filled.  CM replies that she has much more to do for her equally sarcastic.  SS can thank her finally.  Leaves a wondering SS.

SS's thought process is disturbed by Thavasi who wants to know what CM said.  Paasamalar thangachchi requested her aNNan to treat Snake as a human.  Why invite a 3rd person for naattamai questions Thavasi, if there was any problem between Beach & SS, Thavasi would solve it (ivaru 3rd person illayaa??)  SS feels the bloody fool in the room would not listen to Thavasi.  SS is chided for calling names of thaali kattina purushan.  Thavasi advises SS (snakekku Edhu kaadhu??) SS's mind voice tells herself and the viewers that she took the thaali from Beach for pazhikku pazhi - puLikku puLi.  Thavasi questions on her thoughts.  SS changes her expressions, promises to make Thavasi proud of her.  

Art cutting veggies and words.  She hints directly at Black.  Vadai supports Art.  Black tries to convince them that he is reformed.  Vadai is another deaf dumbo.  A friend of Black comes in search.  Art does not like the lungi clad friend(LCF). This LCF resembles that thaNNi maama of Dhanam. The LCF tells of how good a man Black is, how he owned up for the money he did not steal, borrowed from LCF to repay Vadai.  Vadai decides on something goes in.  Art tells LCF that his money would be returned soon, never ever to come this way, because of people like him, their sky is flying.  (iru kaNNu unga seththappu kadhai varattum, unga EmaaLi aNNan Vadai-in aRivu polish aagattum, appram pEsu) LCF is given the money by Vadai, repeats what Art said.  LCF tries to say something but is driven out.  

Sethappu enters with Bharathy asking why Vadai mood out in the morning itself (evening aanaa okayaa - enna family da) Art puts down Black, so does Sethappu.

At RS Garments CM in conference with the lawyer.  CM is sad that no one who knows Moorthy is ready to say anything against him.  The lawyer suggests Shanthi, Moorthy's widow.  She divorced Moorthy because of his womanising habit (appo avanga widowvaa illayaa) CM is doubtful if any wife would come and say anything against the thaali kattina purushan (adhaan indhamma divorce senjuduchchE ) Amudha & Bell murdered Moorthy - so it is doubtful if she would make any statement against Moorthy.  The lawyer feels she might because she was tortured by Moorthy (and don't tell us that AC SR was unaware of Moorthy's thiruviLayaadals) The lawyer tries to talk logic, saying there was no reaction after Moorthy's murder was brought to light.  CM is given the address of Shanthi.

Shanthi's house - her father forces her to have breakfast.  Wants Shanthi to come home early from office - some marriage proposal for her.  Shanthi not interested - once bitten twice shy.   Shanthi about to leave, CM comes in . CM is sorry for whatever happened.  Actually Shanthi herself wanted to come and see Amudha, but when she knew that both Moorthy & Amudha had illicit relationship she changed her mind.  Reel Ottufies case in mute.

thodarum..

PS - sorry for the delay people, the upload was delayed, by then was caught up with work.

Updates by Shree

Tuesday

Chellama comes to meet (late) moorthy's wife shanthi and mamanar and  tells them that amudha and bell nallavanga...they killed moorthy ...but its an accident...not a planned murder...SR thappu thappa kadhai katting and nowonly u can save amudha and bell...She tells moorthy's wife to come and tell everyone that moorthy is a womaniser ...Mrs.moorthy's dad says no...i dont want my aughter to face any more problems...today ivala ponnu parka varanga...pls leave us...He tells CM to leave the place immediately...CM sogama leaves...

Outside...CM sogama walking...Mrrothy's wife comes and says she will help her...CM happy...

Bell hands legs ellam tied...valikudhuda...valikududaa...shouts bell...kalavani 1 and kalavani 2 vandhu gives shim some medicines...bell refuses to take medicines...Kootukalavani 2 perum tells him to accept SR's offer...Bell says no...kalavani no-1 goes out to buy food...

CM's lawyer calls CM and CM happyhappysays shanthi is ready to help us...Lawyer asks abt bell...CM says no idea...Her auto hits kalavani no-1 ...Driver and K-1 fighting...Driver hits kalavani 1 with a rod in his head and kalavani faints...CM helps him and takes him to his house...ie bell irukka place...

Kalavani 1 calls kalavni 2 and upates him abt the fight...K2 locks the door and takes K1 to hospital leaveing CM alone there...

CM washing hands...bell's munagal sound ketkudhu...CM suthi suthi seeing...Finally founds Bell...Eppadiyo opens the door and goes near bell...saves bell and bell says go and ask SR for my nilamai...CM shocked...SR wants statement against amudha...naan mudiyadhu nnu sollitten...CM tells bell to surrender...bell says podhum un advice...i want to meet vasu...i want to explain him that amudha rombha nallava and also i want to meet beach anna...

CM says jail dhaan unakku safest place...pls maintain porumai...i met moorthy's wife shanthi and she had promised me to help us...bell asks CM...nee thirundhavae mattiya...SR will kill me...CM  says think abt kavitha and ur child...nee poitta SR will arrest kavi...so pls go and surrender...rest i'll take care...Kalavani and Kalavani 2 back ...

Thodarum...

Updates by Srima

Wednesday 20.6.2012

Argument continues between CM & Mani ' CM wants Mani to surrender & teach SR a lesson. Mani has other ideas ' one time your advice kettu pattadhu podhum. From now on will decide independently . [mudiyuma , unnal mudiyuma thambi . CM words meera mudiyuma]. The rowdies return from the doctor. To their horror find Mani missing.  , same time AC SR also  arrive. The kedis panic , fall at her feet . Nice mandakapadi for the kedis. All three search the house thoroughly , but miss the CM , Mani hiding   behind a small cupboard.SR sends red alert  to the local police station ' Mani spotted in  that  locality ' spread their net immediately .

SR & kedis leave. CM & Mani come out of their hide out. Again arguments between brother & sister , sister  resort to  emotional blackmailing , self would  surrender to SR.  Suddenly  hear some commotion outside. The auto driver brings his adiyals to beat the kedi [ ivanukku indha veedu eppadi therinjadhu ? ]. The driver group mistake Mani as the kedi & start beating him. CM saves Mani from their hand , update them  of their predicament  & seek help to escape from that den.

Tense AC SR in the car passing order to all police  personnel' shoot at sight Maniarasu.

CM arrives at her garments. Calls Sumathi in to her room, seeks some help , the conversation in muted tone. Sumathi nods her head to whatever CM says. CM gives her some money , Sumathi assures all help & leaves.

Temple ' Kavitha praying for MA. Kavi is very sad , feels guilty that her present sufferings are result of her drogam to Amudha . Her brother comes there & consoles her , says all will be well soon. God will not desert her.

Sumathi in an auto . A police man follows her. Somehow policeman kaNNla maNN thoovitu Sumathi escapes. How??? This way ' she goes in to a departmental store  as Sumathi & comes out as Sumana sheikh ' adhanga  with a burka. She goes to a small hut like house , hands over a packet to a lady  who rushes inside with that. Out comes Maniarasu as burka clad lady & accompanies Sumathi in the auto.

Naka bandhi & police check up going on everywhere. Sumathi- Mani auto also stopped by a policeman who asks them to alight. Freeze on Mani's petrified eyes.

Updates by Nithya

Thursday June 21st Updates

Bell and Sumathi dressed in Burka traveling by an auto .. their auto is stopped by policemen and they are asked to alight and meet the inspector.. The duo alight. Meanwhile, Inspector gets a call about a missing culprit being found and he asks the constable to let the duo go.. A relieved Bell and Sumathi drive off.. A tensed SR frantically searching for Bell.. She has people spying at the hospital, CM's garment factory. No clues found yet. An inspector spying at RS garments says nothing different usual staff going in and out.. CM is inside.. Should I go in and search.. SR says no don't hurry.. CM calls SR, does some nakkal talks and asks SR to come to her garments ASAP.. SR asks why.. CM I need to talk to you about missing Bell.. CM's lawyer goes ahead on his bike and asks Bell's auto to follow him. SR reaches CM's office in10 minutes.. She barges into CM's cabin and asks CM to handover Bell to her. CM gives nakkal looks, some nakkal talks. SR gets frustrated.. CM details SR's leelais in Bell's kidnap and SR asks so you have evicted Bell from the kidnapped place..  CM says smart you found out the truth so fast.. Bells' photo given by an inspector to a constable at the court to arrest Bell if found at the court premises and at any cost prevent Bell from surrendering.. Lawyer comes followed by Bell and Sumathi in the auto.. Constable stops the auto and tells them auto not allowed beyond this point.. walk .. the duo walk past the inspector and don't get caught!! Lawyer relieved.. CM tells I don't have power unlike you but I have the courage and will and above all God is with me.. Am I a fool to give Bell back to you.. SR holds CM at gun point and asks her tell me where is your brother.. Well it was SR's dream.. CM says you have shooting order only for my brother not for me.. SR says police will not sit quiet if you play this hide and seek game.. You will have to face dire consequences.. CM styla sits down on the sofa cross legged.. SR stands all long!!  CM says I am aware of that .. Within next 5 minutes Bell will surrender at the court.. All your nasty work will be out in public.. What a thrilling situation.. Why don't you inform the control room and court police.. A tensed SR calls the court inspector and asks him to arrest Bell before he surrenders.. CM says to be more precise, he will surrender at Saidapet court.. SR asks inspector to be vigilant at all courts.. Bell surrenders and magistrates questions Bell.. Bell answers and magistrate sign and seals on some papers.. CM continues.. tonight you are going to be the headlines in all news channels.. Lady IPS officer tortures a jail-inmate.. CM's phone rings.. CM tells your phone will ring too.. Same matter will be conveyed on both phone.. SR's phone rings .. CM says pick up the call news is  Bell has surrendered at the court.. CM picks her call.. Sumathi says All matters ended well.. CM says I shall call back and hangs up.. SR picks her call.. Court inspector says Bell surrendered at the Saidapet court.. SR shouts at him, hangs the call and flings her phone.. CM gives a victorious smile and SR gives an angry frustrated look and walks away.. CM calls back Sumathi and thanks her for the timely help. Sumathi says my duty..

Thavasi updates Sneha Bell being found. Sneha says good news.. SR would have found him and killed him in an encounter . where is his body.. Thavasi says you are wrong.. Bell has come out of his hideout and surrendered to the police.. He gives the newspaper to Sneha to read the news.. Sneha is shattered that Bell is safe.. Thavasi says CM will save him.. Sneha gets mad and yell at him for supporting CM.. Thavasi says beach married you namesake but CM is the reason for beach accepting you.. Sneha says my worry is SR should not get caught in Bell's case since she kidnapped him.. Thavasi asks why should police kidnap an accused.. and how do you know this.. Sneha yells at her dad.. Thavasi is worried, advises Sneha not to be with SR since SR backstabbed CM.. You have got a good life don't spoil it.. I want you to be happy.. Sneha says I have no friendship with SR . I just guessed that she could have kidnapped Bell based on the talks at this home. Thavasi believes her.. A relieved Sneha says Bell is my BIL, I care for him an feel happy that he is safe.. Thavasi says please be caring like this for all your family members all your life. I shall go to the temple and do archanai for Bell.. Thavasi walks off and Sneha stands staring..

Thodarum

Updates by Swash

Friday, June 22, 2012 updt.

Jail time – Kavitha and brother come to see BellKing who staggers in;  blood tears in K's eyes. He explains that AC SR was behind all and it was dear local Goddess akka alias chellams who saved him yet again and thanks to her, he is still alive. K is shocked. He says his family owes a lot to her as she always is a trooper and comes saves all like an avenging angel. Pinna? Creative headnaa idhu kooda paNNalainaa eppadi? And what happened to her sabadham in front of God abt killing herself is she is not richer than before? And that vethalai mai lady who gave a flower to be watered and by the time the flower wilts, she will get her baby? Andha flower vandha vELai, irundha baby-um pochchu.  Adhellam moooch.. kEkkappadhaadhu.

Kavitha and bro want to expose SR but BK says akka asked him to hold on till she gets all good evidence and all in good time.  They leave.

At the commissioner's office, AC SR is summoned by Comm and she feels that she is abt to be taken to task but all that he tells her is that the guys surrendered out of his own and that AC lacked expertise in catching him.  She is relieved..

Kavitha praises chellams sky high to Muthazhaghi's mom and that shameless lady now jaalraas chellams and says even MA says chellams is great. ivaLa ellaaam?

She urges kavitha to go see chellams and fall on her feet, kiss her hand and get her blessings but Kavitha is embarrassed to go alone and wants to wait for Garden and VaLLiammai who have gone on an all expenses paid trip (by a dealer) to Singara Singapore.

But MA's mom says good things cannot be postponed. Enakku manasu maararadhukku munnaadi go thanks chellams and take MA with you. Hearing this, namma Snake comes out and poisons their mind saying that chellams has a hidden agenda. Why else would she tell BK to hold off on AC SR? surrender aagum bodhe avaLai pathi solli irukkalaamE? avLO dhaan. Marupadiyum 2 vedhaLaams climb up the murungai tree…

Mission accomplished….snake is slitheringly happy.

Edited by nithyamkv - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

quarky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anyone wants links? I can get them.. :)
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am having trouble with links. enga pOnaalum, deleted nu varadhu.
how come u guys are seeing it? where? thanks.
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Shreenithi, Srima & Nithya

No one seem to do their work properly in this serial.  The nephrologist  is turned into a plumber.  The lawyer into a comedian.  The goondas leave CM and go to get themselves treated.  Marriage and relationships are shown in a shoddy manner.  Have I stopped cribbing - not yet - will continue next monday :)
Edited by eclat - 11 years ago
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks everyone for the updates
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Swash..

habba.. Nobody has a steady mind.. They keep swaying CM is good... CM is bad..
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Swash.

poovaa thalaiyaa pOttu paarthuttu Monday update begins - poo vizhundhaa  CM indha vaaram nallavanga, thalai vizhundhaa maththa characters ellaam bad...
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaarukko sangu indha vaaram..beach dhaan..