Originally posted by: .Siham.

i opeeend GOTW on the 12th can someeonee stack it 

Pm Dev ... He will PM GMs !! 
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i tooold dev but thiiink he forgot it thats why i tryed helpdesk
-Rupita- thumbnail
Can someone please tell me where can I find the story in short from the initial episodes. I started watching late and nwo M hooked to it Mannn !!!
It's an sweome show, just wana know how it began ??
f.s.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rupita-

Can someone please tell me where can I find the story in short from the initial episodes. I started watching late and nwo M hooked to it Mannn !!!

It's an sweome show, just wana know how it began ??

Read the replies here 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3399709

gapgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I watch this show super infrequently because of my schedule...but was just curious -- did the real raaz get revealed as to whose baby Preeti was pregnant with and why she had the abortion?

thanks! 
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gapgirl

I watch this show super infrequently because of my schedule...but was just curious -- did the real raaz get revealed as to whose baby Preeti was pregnant with and why she had the abortion?

thanks! 

preeti was pregannat with Kailash's kid...Kailash is chote chacha of Pankhu

Kailash left preety due 2 sum personal problems...he was unaware dat preety is pregnant...Preety waited 4 Kailash and atlast aborted kid
ajkul thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
missed a few episodes... can anyone tell me how the misunderstanding and the preeti issue was solved and how avantika accepted pankhuri???
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajkul

missed a few episodes... can anyone tell me how the misunderstanding and the preeti issue was solved and how avantika accepted pankhuri???

Kailash said he was unaware of Preety's pregnancy...
Geetha came and told Sheela is behind all dramas...All are shocked and realised Gupta family is innocent...Sheela tried 2 justify her
Pankhu's dad wannatake herKulu as he knws Avanthika wont accept her...But Avanthika accpets Pankhu realizing her efforets 2 make family united

prerna15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was watching some old episodes of Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo. Is it Disha Parmar (Pankhu) who played the role of Rekha in that serial??

Please help..