Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Forum Help Desk - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi there, i do watch this show on and off as i'm a fan of the same production house, YMGGK and since this show is also an Rajshri's serial, i was interested in it but i'm not too sure about the storyline. Can anyone give a brief story on what has happened so far? πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Hi there, i do watch this show on and off as i'm a fan of the same production house, YMGGK and since this show is also an Rajshri's serial, i was interested in it but i'm not too sure about the storyline. Can anyone give a brief story on what has happened so far?😊</font>
sure😳, here it is,the show is about 2 people who r opposite in every shade wher Aditya have Frnds on Internet but Pankhuri believes to make Real friends,then Aditya's family,his nana,Purushotam Diwan sends his daughter Avantika wid her husband Harish who r seperated now,to take Rista to Pankhuri Gupta's family.Pankhuri is liven up in A joint Happy family where as Adi has grownup in conservative family where everybody wants Privacy rich n etc etc! They live together wid Mama-Mami,Nana ji and Priti masi but they live like small islands in big Sea but Pankhu's family is opposite!. Neha's wedding is cming(pankhu's cousin) but be4 it Diwans came wid Rishta 4 PaYa(PAnkhuri-AditYa) they went to Picnic where Pankhu starts liking Adi and he too startd liking her but he askd her 2 cum wid him to Mumbai which is Not permittd by Gupta's but Pankhu's mama told if We cn do Tilak ceremony wid Adi then Rishta is fixd so then She cn go wid him ,All agreed and askd about it to Adi bt he dnt knw whats Tilak n ol dat! So he didnt cald his Parents to function. After Tilak Adi askd dis whole function about Avantika(mom) she told him that they fixd ur Rishta by cheating n fraud and Adi in anger Broken the Rishta(which is unknwn to him bt nw knwn) stating Gupta's r fraud. But both PaYa were upset and dis Broken rishta affectd Neha's shadi which is cming but Pankhus mama told Lies to Pankaj Bansal's(Neha's husband) family dat Adi is suffring 4m disease so they nly(Gupta's) broken PaYa rishta and he told Gupta's that he told Truth to Bansals,gupta's r unaware about Mama's lies.Adi's Nana-Pankhu's Dadu made a plan to meet PaYa again by caling Diwans(Nanu n Adi) to fake conference held in Himanchal(kullu manali where Pankhu live) and Nanu by his plans trappd Adi to meet Pankhuri at their home in Himanchal,where Pankhu askd sory to Adi bt he showd Attitude.then by new excuses Nanu make Adi cum to Neha's sangeet ceremony where PaYa cleared the Misundrstandings little bit and Adi helpd Pankhu too and he believing nw dat Gupta's r not that bad(actualy Gupta's r nt bad but Pankhu's mama is bad) where Pankhu came to knw by adi that His Parents dnt lub n seperatd each other frm his childhud.She felt his pain.
Here in Mumbai Avantika is fixing Adi's engagement wid Latika(whom he met) but Harish destroyd her plan as Priti masi infrmd Harish.
Again Nanu trappd Adi n made him to Attend Neha's wedding! Where Adi startd clashes wid Bridegroomers when he saw that They insultd Pankhu's dad and told them to take Water themselvs but Pankaj(Naman)'s Mother(Neha's Saas/mother in law) startd Fuming and askd Gupta's to Make Adi to Apolise them but Adi askd Pankhu how cn they c insult of ther father? So what they r baraaties bt they r not Gods! Pankhu happy to hear bt tensd and told sumtyms situations r dis! But Nanu askd Adi to Apolise to Bansals but he told everybody dat "he dnt feel dat he was wrong so i wil not ask sorry but its becoz Its Neha's wedding who is relatd to Pankhu and dis fi8 wil create Poblems in her lyf so I'm asking Sorry" Gupta's r Happy to hear this but Bansals too ask Apology to Adi 4 their Misbehaviour wid Gupta's n wid him. Neha's shadi happnd at last happily where in her Bidaai PaYa talkd each other happily then Precap shown dat PaYa r on SMS Chat where Nanu Askd Adi to Take Pankhu 4 Date!. Dis is Whole story til nw! Hope u got it! Regards dev
Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 11 years ago
Wow, thats a real detail one and thanks a lot for explaining. Since its a Rajshri's serial, its sure to have family values and i do see some familiar faces like Sheela was Sheetal mami in YMGGK and the set of Adi's house is somewhere near Swarn Bhavan too πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Wow, thats a real detail one and thanks a lot for explaining. Since its a Rajshri's serial, its sure to have family values and i do see some familiar faces like Sheela was Sheetal mami in YMGGK and the set of Adi's house is somewhere near Swarn Bhavan too😊</font>
my pleasure dear and thnx to giv info as i dnno dat what u told.😳 n yup RajshriP has family values!

where i can find title song of this serial...i loved this song plzzz give me the link
^^^^ check this page

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3065270
Don't suppose anyone knows when the photo gallery will open??
Why Celebrity rankings of popular cast not shown in home page of PKDH forum???
How to post pictures on post ?