Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update - 18/06/2012

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
   JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

18-June-2012

At the Himalayas Parvathi n her sakis exchange a convo on Parvathi's would be..Parvathi is compulsive on her eternal decision on marrying Shiva,but her Sakis remind her that her marriage has already been fixed with the Prince of Vindhyachal.

Parvathi shows her disinterest on that topic as she is destined to marry Shiva n she doesn't need to meet any princes.
They asks her that how would she recognize him as she has never seen him.
She is very determined now as she only Loved Mahadev and she would Marry Mahadev but no one else n equally zeal-ed to find him.  (I sooo love the BG tune here..one of my favs)
She feels that Mahadev resides in the ranges of Himalayas.

Now the three of them go in search of Mahadev into the cold icy forests of the Himalays...They walk into the deep woods for hours but couldn't find any trace of Mahade, Parvathi feels tired n they decide to go back,.(This scene infact the visual treatment reminds me this Telugu movie 'Jagadykaveerudu Atilokasundari.')

At the Palace...

Nanda is pulcling flowers from the plants and she informs Parvathi that she has taken her favorite flowers aside..to which she dully replies which gets noticed by her...

Parvathi  arrives into the kitchen she asks her mother why was she in the kitchen as she was going to make the meal...Mena asks her not to join them for the cooking thing as she(Parvathi) had to do it forever after her marriage.

Mena wishes that her daughter finds a groom who cares for her,loves more than anything in the world.

"Mother is that how a husband's love is ?" Parvathi innocently asks.

Menavati replies in wonder that she doesn't even know what a husbands love is like ,yes-a husband is one who is the best friend for life,Husband n wife are each others reflection -Its a relationship for births to come...so much so that she would even forget her parents.

Parvathi doubtfully asks how would anyone know that this is the right person for them.
Menavati explains that whenever that certain someone comes in the front she would automatically know it...It would be a very special n rare feeling
Parvathi feels sad as she has never seen him..and to feel that special moment is too far.

Parvathi again asks her mother is it possible that one has a cetain image in mind n it turn into a reality  ?

Menavati gets reminded of little Parvathi  at the Damru scene n with Shiva idol.
Menavati then explains that every lady has an imagination n she tend to fly high in those fantasies  n always expects that her partner should have so n so qualities..but those are just illusions ,but not reality.
And also asks her to accept the realities of life.

At the court:

Himvan is sitting on his throne and 3 people standing in the front.
The minister addressing the court utters that the kingdom has got into some serious issue..have come to  HImvan's refugee..this issue basically deals with Love - Faith - Surrender ..this person is Sidheshwar ,that is his wife Charulata n that is his daughter Sumedha.

The issue is that Sidheshwar wants to get his daughter married ,but his daughter doesn't want to get married..

The kings asks what was the trouble in that?
Sidheshwar narrates when his daughter was just 3 they went to a pilgrimage and there they met a rich business man and when the business man saw Sumendha he asked for her hand for his son...Seeing that it was a well- to-do family they accepted the proposal..expecting that the son wold marry their daughter.

Parvathi was listening to all this...she recalls the moment when she was given Mahadev's idol...

Sidheswar continues, since then Sumeha saw his son as her husband...though she hasn't met him  yet she always is deep into his thoughts (Come on!! give us a break yaar yeh toh definitely nai hua hogaa..just cant digest!)

He further says that they have desperately tried to search the family but all in vain..and she is still stuck in him in the hope that he would one day come back to marry her.

Parvathi recalls every moment of her past encouraging the ideal of her marrying Shiva.
now what would they do...a distressed father asks

Himvan asks Sumedha whether she has anything to add or explain in that context..

The poor girl  explains that she has accepted the business man's as her husband n she could not see anybody in his place.

Himvan questions that this is a person whom she has never ever met nor does she have any knowledge of his virtues n vice..how could she ever accept him as her husband..

But the life they have passed in the hope of someone he could never be an illusion- each moment they spent is the reality of their lives ,is there no value for there plight . Though his existence is counted by her wait but her existence only is with for his wait-which can only be completed by there union/meet  Parvathi utters in her Dreams๐Ÿ˜†

Himvan states that wasting time waiting for such an individual is equal to insulting this precious life which is a invaluable gift from GOD .
Himvan declares since there s no other go the girl has to marry to a person whom her father has chosen for her.

He then asks to find a suited groom for her n that is Parvath Naresh- Himvan's justice.

The parents of the girl where happy with the decision n the whole court echoed with praises of Parvath NAresh -Himavn.

Father -Daughter duo walk down the stairs...
Parvathi reasons Himvan's decision that what could be fair with the parents .. wouldn't it be unfair on Sumedha?

He asks how.
Parvathi answers that the girl was deeply in love with the business man's son  then how could she marry some other man against her will.

Himvan says that one has to convince there heart and has to face the harsh reality..she might feel pain now but in the future this would be for her own good.

Parvathi questions him if she was in Sumedha's place would he take the same decision for his daughter as he took for Sumedha.

HImvan smiles and answers undoubtedly!!!
Poor Parvathi is like very sad hearing this..

A biased decision is equal to injustice.
He shows full faith in his daughter.

Menavati invites them for the bhojan..
Parvathi excuses herself.

At Vyikumtha:

Naradji is worried about Parvathi's spirit being put down..
Sri Hari Vishnu says that no one even Parvathi herself cannot efface the Love that Parvathi has for Mahadev.

The wait is inevitable -Longer the wait stronger will be the steadiness.
Its not only Love but its a penance -that Parvathi has to do to get Mahadev as her husband.
Only thing needed is to encourage Parvathi ..he contiunes..

Parvathi in her room:

She constantly gets reminded of her father's words about controlling the mind by accepting the fact.. n also her mother's warning.

She feels suppa upset on knowing that her faith-her believes where hollow n mere illusions...

Thn her sakis come to meet her ..n inform that they have found one new cave where many saints carry on penance for years together.
Parvathi sees a ray of hope...but now she is hesitant..

They persuade her to visit the place.
At last she agrees to go with them..

At the cave site:

Parvathi n her sakis inspect the cave
PAravthi complaints on finding no one in the cave..

They decided to go further..

As they walk ahead..they come across a sadhu (Vishnuji in disguise) uttering a doha..
They pay reverence to the sadhu..he tells that he see something in her eyes... a wait for someone.
She denies that..

He points out that its not true,but if she doesn't want to admit it that's another thing and sadhu's master the art of reading ppl's minds..she seems a bit sad cause she isnt finding the one she has been searching..it might also be possible that he too is in search for her.the only thing left is the milan of them both...and its going to happen..it has to happen.

They take there leave from him n move forward...

Precap:

Parvathi  is seen nearing Shiva's cave in front of which Shviva's trishula is kept n Parvathi holds it.

Thanks for reading

Have a nice time

Regards

Sia
Edited by Killer_Shark - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks

hi so i added the music from Parvati's entrance from friday in the audio thread!

there is download link (mp3) for it too
LeadNitrate thumbnail
phew, watching the epi.
So they modified the tune a bit, made it a bit slower and sweeter for parvaati, keeping the basics right. its nice.
Sonarika acts well as the naive, beautiful soft parvati. Let's see how she does as fiesty parvaati too.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: tannipartner

phew, watching the epi.

So they modified the tune a bit, made it a bit slower and sweeter for parvaati, keeping the basics right. its nice.
Sonarika acts well as the naive, beautiful soft parvati. Let's see how she does as fiesty parvaati too.

I feel she will portray the agressive aspect well, she seems to have lot in store with her, which will be out as the situation demands. Right now she is shown more of caring her parent's wish, so that soft, confused state will continue. May look more determined after Shivji opens all his 3 eyes๐Ÿ˜†
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok so i know we all are hell tired waiting,waiting & waiting for mohit's comeback..but i guess that would take a bit time considering cvs have just shown grown up parvati and they cant just shift it to shiv and parvati meeting...so that explains the wait till next week...and about parvati being confused then only thing i can say is that grown ups do forget happenings which occur in childhood and all we are left with is the small broken memories so that could explain parvati's messed up mind and also we have seen she is being shown waiting for shiv's arrival in her life since the time rishi dhadichi told her shiv would be her husband...but i guess being grown up and finding so much everywhere about shiv has made her kinda get disappointed and lose hope...its like kitna bhi abhyaas karlo but lambe samay baad bhi safalta na mile...but i guess these hopes would once again return when she sees shiv in front of her life๐Ÿ˜Š 
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

I feel she will portray the agressive aspect well, she seems to have lot in store with her, which will be out as the situation demands. Right now she is shown more of caring her parent's wish, so that soft, confused state will continue. May look more determined after Shivji opens all his 3 eyes๐Ÿ˜†

Vishnu citing as a rishi!! OMG OMG OMg, my dream fullfilled, can someone make a siggie on it. This guy makes such a cute Visnhu rishi, and he can do the one eyebrow movement of kathak. Why o Why don't they show this guy without his extra hands more often. he is quite hot too๐Ÿ˜†

But sonarika's voice is too sugary sweet, almots sqeuaky like a teenager
Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago
Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The episode was ok.I had high expectations from today's episode as i felt today parvati will meet shiv but nothing like that happened.

Regarding Sonarika,i felt her acting was plain ordinary.She is still a newbie in this acting field so she has to improve a lot.I am glad she got the opportunity to improve herself.hope she utilises this to the full extent.
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So tomorw "hopefully" we will see mahadev but what about tarkasur and party where are they? They even didn't conquered swarglok. Rishi dadichi is still alive? so whats going on?
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update! Still missing Mahadev! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the wonderful Update ๐Ÿ˜Š Btw Killer_Shark do u know Telugu???
Coming to the show I am liking Sonarika's acting.. frankly she surprised me ๐Ÿ˜ณ as I didn't expect much from her acting wise.. lets see how this shapes up ๐Ÿ˜Š