Rishi super cool! :-)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Even tough Indra was angry wit him and said dat he always caused problems end moment
He still vry confidently called dat guy ...and knew wat he is dng is right...and his dialoge was ausum

He knows dat Indra is not complete without him! 😊 πŸ˜‰
Just loved dat moment ❀️ this guy always brings a freshness in the show, all the gloominess disappeared by his smile. He is so understanding. I simply love the way he understands the essence of every situation 😊 just fingers crossed for tomorrow. Precap wz horrible 😭
Best part of today's episode but will Indra know that it was Rishi who called and will she forgive him
What a scintillating performance today... Your mysterious call actually saved a sold house... Really loved your innocence portrayal of the scene... Carried it off so well.. And still donot want to take credit, I assume( tomorrow's episode will reveal)... Nevertheless, you were mind- blowing today and was beauty personified at the utmost... Love u loads... Sumit aka Rishi.. Hats off!!!
Originally posted by Nishaath

Best part of today's episode but will Indra know that it was Rishi who called and will she forgive him

I don't tink so she will not know its Rishi
That is the reason why we call him charm of HD. He is simply superb😳 though i'm a Rati fan also but his appearance in HD make me to watch HD😳
Rishi is our hero...superman! πŸ˜‰