Creative Writing - Mirror Image - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ..tora.tangled.

aww..this was really heart-warming nidha..i loved reading it..the way u describe maya's pain gives a glimpse of the broken heart of the women who are forced to sell their bodies to live...it tells that they too have a life,a home..and i liked joseph..so here katherine is his and maya's child?i'd love if u continue this,nidha..the concept is unique and touches a sore spot of society..
Thank you Tora...
Truly we all are in heaven when compared to these souls...
I just hope they get their deserved justice and life some day...
No Katherine is Joseph's daughter who was kidnapped by his friend long ago...
His search for her brings him to the brothel.
Where in he meets Maya, who might be the mirror image of his daughters present state.
Originally posted by yoga23priya

Awesome 👏
Thank you Di😳
Originally posted by Cloud9.

This was brilliant. I feel a pinch in my heart all the way I was reading it. To think of such a thing in such short notice is definitely amazing Nidha. Oh, now you blame the judges? You want to get killed by me by any chance? By the way, this story reminded me of one of the movies I saw when i was a kid. The story has such a potential to it and your writing just intensified the feel. Awesome work.
Shikhs🤗...
Nope I think I would like to live a little more😆
The thing is I can't bring myself to say I am a good writer, too narcissistic for me😳
After I explained the concept to my friends even they said it resembled a movie in English called Taken.
While writing this, I had just seen the promos of the movie and I had no idea what it was.😳
Eventually they coincided.
Edited by Eowyn - 11 years ago
that was amazing...i loved it...
It truly captivated my heart. Extremely well written. Usually I'm not a emotional person, but your story definitely touched my heart. I'm very happy to read your story. It's heart-aching, 😭 yet truth of our society.
WOW is truly the word here, it was definitely creative and very beautifully written. the emotions are very subtle and yet so intense, you must continue.. you have too many requests.. Edited by NinaArief - 11 years ago
Nidhs, that such a heartrending one.. What a tragic duo!!
I could sympathize with both Joseph and Maya.
Seven years?? He is searching her for seven years.. That's really long and that's exactly where it touched me.
And Maya, .. She missed her family.. She deserves to lead a normal life.. But then this stupid society.. Multiple affairs, extramarital affairs and pre-marital sex is okay with them for being cool.. But they can't accept these people.
awwesum work yaar ..faaab ...heart touching story jaan ...it reminds me of a movie ''Human trafficking''..it had a story just like yours ...

Amazing yaar ...thnxx fo pm
wow nidhz that was sooo amazing..beautifully writtenn man ur so talented👏 u should have won first 😉

keep it up.
love ya
amu.
aww this is well good and brill awesome start yaar .. very good .. 😊