Written Update 18th June 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Shiv admiring anandi !!!☺️☺️
jaggu and gauri made for each other couple !!😆
thanks a lot for posting the written update ,,,shiv anandi's scenes were good...

Thanks for the update! 

thnxxx for such a lvly update
 i loved 2day episode...2 reasons

1) mata was able to show her true love and was able to stop pighead from doing stupidity...like thinking of runing back to jaitsir and creating havoc in anandi's life...but her so true love and such a kind and sweet support and understanding and so very need to proof she is the best kind of wife a man can ever desire to have... saved us from heartatack ...

2) the intence scene shiv gave to anandi...and anandi not even knowing and have any inlincation wht havoc she playing in shiv's mind...ufff...awsome...

well now i am waiting for that day when DS tells shiv to marry anandi and shiv acepting he too love her but tuf to have anandi back on this love thing...
and DS now ploting and hatching including  shiv in it...hahahaha

wooowww i almost forget i said to woman and my love anku to post soem chameical locha on this track where DS incluse not only her family- bahiro sumitra basant gehnaa..but in time whole of the viallge to help her in brining shivanandi togehter

is the track goin in that direction keyaa?????????
Thanks for written update😊.

Awesome episode ⭐️.

Especially loved Shiv's expression when Anandi asked him to fold his shirt sleeve.  😆

He was like, have I gone dumb or has she lost her marbles!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by NeelakshiK - 11 years ago
Originally posted by NeelakshiK

Thanks for written update😊.

Awesome episode ⭐️.

Especially loved Shiv's expression when Anandi asked him to fold his shirt sleeve.  😆

He was like, have I gone dumb or has she lost her marbles!!!!🤣

he truly surprise.. bechara kuch aur hi soch raha tha.. shayad dimag mai romantic scene bana raha hoga.. 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by -Perseus-

Thanks for the update! 

Where have u been since long????
Thanks for the awesome update. 
There may b articles that Anandi is falling in a big trouble due to Shiv...etc.,but the truth is that nobody can trouble her better than herself...