Phir Subah Hogi

~*PSH Update 18th June SugVi fail to Hug*~

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Aarati for the update today I  found VS Sugni scenes very funny🀣 and other scenes well the story is moving SE trying but still failing to impress is Gulki also bit subdued in acting when with him or is the track such that I feel like that. Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
Raleighbcat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for super fast update πŸ‘
kamala2012 thumbnail
Today we saw a different Vikram😊

So both Amrita and Vikram are going to feel cheated when Sugni and Adi fall in love. I am just thinking how the CVs will show a woman in love with both uncle and nephew.

Looking at the precap, only way to solve this is to show that Sugni steps back before she commits fully to Vikram. She may listen to Gulabiya and not tell Vikram anything. This can make him obsessive. But story-wise, it can also allow for Sugni to fall in love, this time for real, with Aditya.

Otherwise, I am not able to think of this uncle-nephew problem.

Adi's acting really really needs to improve. When Sugni says that he should forget about what he is looking for, the guy must be spewing anger from his eyes. Here there is nothing. πŸ˜”
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hi...tnx 4 posting. I feel cvs wil chnge their original plan n wil kp SugVi tgethr due to popularity. So thy r shwing cute moments of thm. I luv the shw n Sugvi is vryyy CUTE
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot from update ...

Ahhh the hug failed ..well good in way ..they have long way in there journey to get hug 😳
Vikram streched his hand ..the way sugini moved slowly to him to give herself ..but about to given when she was saved . Vikram couldnot get it ...but i must say dhanuma is gonna keep eye on him ..& her in future πŸ˜†

Ahh vikram was so different today na ..the wya he pulled sugini & wanted to spend time but amrita & then adi ..lol they dont spare them along ..poor viku πŸ˜†..but his act was mindblowing

Hmm everytime Adi in problem i see sugini helping him ..i guess Adi is gonna like sugini in future slowly ...Adi dear what expression u give ..ur eyes just dont move ..seriosuly when Adi & sugini is in frame i feel it so boring ..today was *****************

So resham is dead ...i guess they can leave to delhi now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i know they wont but ...i really want themπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update

Oh gosh Dinkle could've safer us all if we never knew how her parents fell in love 🀒

can't believe she said they feed each other paan 🀒 🀣
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for the update..
btw since when in soaps the main lead can give a hug for the 1rst try..?πŸ˜†  it will take months to show that hug ..
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: kinara17

thanks for the update..
btw since when in soaps the main lead can give a hug for the 1rst try..?πŸ˜†  it will take months to show that hug ..

Kinara may be in between some one else may hijack that hug
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chalhov

Kinara may be in between some one else may hijack that hug

Someone dont deserve that hug Ouch