Thendral Monday- June 18, 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Jeya for the Wonderful update and comments!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Grrr Shamless Lax😑... After using Bhuv to full extent now telling he lost his life with Sundari becoz she crossed his path aam🀒. What a loser he is😈?? Panra thapellam senjutu now blaming Bhuv. After slapping Bhuv too he did not feel bad but when she woke up this guy is realizing that he is was rude nuπŸ˜•. Seriously wish TPS gives nice punishment to this guy. She is the only one who deserves to punish Lax.

Bhuv telling Prabha that 10 maasam sumanthu pethain nu, but blaming him not showing proper love nu?? Didn't she give birth to Thulasi the same way but does not even have 0.01% of love towards her. Well deseved Bhuv.

Lol Nithesh... constantly kept on mocking GW begging her sons for moneyπŸ˜†. Loved the scene when he pointed out GW and Lav as money minded peopleπŸ˜ƒ. Good they kept N scenes less and funny as well.
Edited by Pearl. - 11 years ago
Thanks a lot for the lovely colorful update Vijayam.
Thanks for the super fast update Jaya.

Lax went really overboard in repeatedly slapping Bhu. 😑 Overaa scene pottufying in front of his first wife. He has to look at the dirt behind his back before accusing and blaming others. 🀒 He is not realizing both were equally at fault. What a loser !

Bhu kinda deserves it though. Evlo per kitta she has raised hand. But nobody should slap her. Hypocrite.

Nitheesh punning was awesome. πŸ˜†

Bhu will for sure bribe the doctor and ask to give fake report that she has cancer in Prabha's absence. Grr.
                                   πŸ˜Š Thanks Vjayam for the update πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ .

The episode was boring πŸ˜’πŸ˜”  and I feel irritated whenever Bhuvana speaks as if she was a good lady πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ˆπŸ€’πŸ€” from the beginning 😡  but others fails to understand about her β˜―οΈπŸ˜” and troubles her πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ which was not at all nice πŸ˜’πŸ˜”  but it was good to see Prabha pointing out her mistakes πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š .

Nitish plays his drama very well  πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ and it was nice to see the fools believing him πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£  to the core 🀣🀣 which will be enough for them to become the losers πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ€£ and they deserve that πŸ€” for giving more importance to money  πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸΌ but not for their relations πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜”πŸ€”πŸ˜΅ .
Thanks Jeya for the wonderful update :).

Yep that's right of all people Lax should say Bhu is the one behind the problems of his life and he slaps her for that. Who is going to slap him? Over a year before when they were celebrating their anniversary.. enna loveu he showed towards Bhu... all of a sudden he got enlightenment

Poor Prabha... most genuine person. Though its his mom he did not accept what she did and at the same time never stopped loving her. That was a good stare towards his Dad :). He was the only soul who really felt for Bhu's state. Bhu should get the message now at least... but she hasn't stopped justifying herself... Sigh...Ohh its Bhuvana what else can we expect.

I loved TPS expression after seeing Lax feeling sorry for what he did. It was like she still sees Lax's love towards Bhu. Still we do not have an answer who Lax really loves more. I think he loves Bhu more than TPS. All his feeling towards TPS recently, is it just because of his guilty conscious? It looks more like he respects TPS than love her. What does a wife need LOVE or RESPECT?

Nitish as usual was at his best. Thaya? Peya? LOL.
Thanks Vijayam for the colourful updateπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘. Filler episode. Who's the main hero of the thendral? (Iam really confused)…Iam really sick and tired of this N's track. More N's games in upcoming epi's…sigh Coming to B, P caring for his mother was shown well.πŸ‘

What L did was wrong…hitting her in today's episode was horrible to watch.Any way she got back for her previous selfish arrogant natureπŸ₯±. She will do anything now to make sundari and T does not win.Let's see what happens when everyone knows B has cancer.πŸ˜‰
Thanks for the update. 

Bhuvana is sooo cheap... yuck .. she would stoop to anylevel to get whatever she wants...
😑😑

Nitish continue mapillai ... he should pull in Lavanya on his side and teach GW a BIG lesson

Keduvar keduninaipar
πŸ€— Thanks Vjayam for the wonderful update!!  πŸ€—

Lax first try to repent for wat u have done and then complain abt others...😑 Why  is this Lax over-reacting in front of TPS?? 😑 Eww...I jus hated TPS's mom...wat an evil smile. That was jus not nice when somebody is getting slapped repeatedly.  I didn't expect this from her...πŸ˜” I really hope Lax gets his dosage soon... Poor Prabha got so shocked when he heard his mummy got slapped.

Nitheesh repeatedly saying GW and SQ are money-minded was halarious. Gr8 going Nitheesh!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Indirectly scolding GW using his mom's name was funnyπŸ˜†. But they still haven't said wat happened to the 10K GW got from Puvi...πŸ˜•

Looks like this Bhu will to go to the extent of getting a fake Cancer report!! 😑😈

Overall a very boring episode!!  πŸ₯±
Edited by babylissLady - 11 years ago
Thanks Vjayam for the updates.

Good that Nitesh's portions were kept shorter today.  A few funny dialogues especially when talking about mother.  I laughed when they showed him sleeping snoring so loud.

Laxman over reacted today and the slaps was overboard.  He's forgetting that he did leave Tps for Bhuvana.

I liked Prabha today...he was there for his mother and just wants things to be right and everyone to be happy.