//happy birthday princess varnita!\\

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Well, I don't know what to say. *blushes*

If someone had told me a year ago that I would become extremely close to someone in a short span of time, enough to consider her a sister, I would not have believed them.😆

But it's true. Varnita has become such an integral part of my life since the last few months that I'm genuinely shocked that she hasn't been here all the time!😲 She is definitely among the few people without whom IF would not be the same, and on the special occasion of her birthday, which by the way is on the 20th of June (yeah, I know I'm an early bird😆), I would like to express my appreciation and sincere gratitude that she is a part of my life.😳

Varnita and I share just about the same interests, including mythos (especially and particularly Ramayan), Gurmeet-Debina, PPAW, Chidiyaghar, Punar Vivah, and just about everything else that includes Gurmeet and/or Debina.😆 To this day, I have not found one thing which we have disagreed upon, which is extremely rare even amongst the closest of friends. I truly treasure Varnita's presence in my life and pray to God that she will always keep in touch with me, whether it be through IF, facebook, email, twitter, whatever it is. I want to grow old with Varnita and reminisce about "the good ol' days" when we both were in our youth with hopeful dreams and fantasies. I can totally see that happening and hope it will.🤣

Anyway, before I rant any longer, I hope Varnita has a FANTASTIC birthday with her family and friends, and that all her wishes come true not just today but forever and ever.🤗

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Here are some gifts for you!😛 I was actually planning on making a looot more, but I could not find the time amidst packing for our trip.😭 But then I realized that I make you just about anything you want whenever you want anyway, so it doesn't really matter, huh?😛😉😆

But I hope you do like your birtday gifts, and enjoy the day!

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piano1422 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy birthday, Varnita.

Although I'm an on and off member in Chidiya Ghar, I have seen you & Janaki sharing tid-bits on Debina! I wish you an amazing early birthday and hope it's GurBina-licious! :D
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VARNITA!!!

hope you have an AMAZING day and I hope all your wishes come true!!😃

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Belated Birthday Varnita!
I am so sorry I didn't edit this spot earlier! I feel so bad about this, I'm truly sorry!! Anyways, I hope that you had a fantastic birthday! May you get all the happiness and joy that the world has to offer and God bless you! :)

Edited by RadhaHiBawari - 11 years ago
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dear.Varni..love u

Edited by UltimateGcian - 11 years ago
Piya26 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
res res res !!
thanks janaki for making this thread...she will really feel Special
EDITED

VARNITA

To the kindest, sweetest, most generous and pretiest Person an the greatest fan of gurmina 😉 I Know..

Today, when a sweet soul was born, I wish to bless you with my endless love and care wish u very VERY VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY VARNI..., My sweetheart, cute charming my darling, and promise to be Always with U.🤗

May you have an awesome day, full of fun and smiles... May all you dreams come true and God bless you endlessly...🤗

May Everything Happy
And Everything Bright
Be Yours On Your Birthday
From Morning Till Night.

And Then Through The Year
May The Same Thing Hold True
So That Each Day Is Filled
With Life's Best Things For You!

Let the God decorate each
golden ray of the sun reaching you
with wishes of success, happiness and prosperity 4 you
wish you a super duper happy birthday.

VARNITA...I JUST CANT EXPLAIN HOW SPL U R TO ME...I LOVE U SOOO MUCH AND SERIOUSLY THANK GOD TO GIVE ME SUCH A SWEET AND SPL FRND LIKE U...I COMPLETELY REMEMBER THE DAY IN MARCH 2011 WHEN WE MEET ON THAT PAGE...AND THEN U COMPLETELY CHANGED MY LIFE AFTER HAVING A GRAND ENTRY IN MY LIFE...U MADE ME A RELIGIOUS PERSON...HAVE TOLD ME THE VALUES OF LIFE...LOVE U YAR...U R MY BEST FRND ONLINE AND N MY REAL LIFE AS WELL

LOVE U PRINCESS 

URS PIYA

Edited by Piya26 - 11 years ago
Ena. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
🥳...HAPPY BIRTHDAY...🥳

Just two little words, So Pleasent to Say...
Specially for U on ur Special Day...
Bringing the Best WIsh Anyone Ever Knew...
And one Thats Wished Over and Over for U...

Sweetheart!
U r so beautiful, my love 4u will always b true,
Here's a wish 4 my darling'
May all your dreams come true
I wish u a very happy birthday.
With lots of love and kisses'
From a heart that beats'
just 4 you...

I FEEL SO BLESSED TO HAVE A FRIEND LIKE U VARNITA...U R AN ANGELED...WHO DIMPLED SMILES IN MANY HEARTS...I TRULY TREASURE UR FRIENDSHIP

LOVE U SWEETHEART...

MAY U HAVE AN AWESOME DAY AHEAD...

MUAAH...

Edited by Ena. - 11 years ago
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Happy, happy, happy Birthday Varnita! ðŸ¥³

I hope you had an absolutely wonderful day and wishing you a happy and successful year ahead of you! 🤗
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
a very happy birthday sweets..
may lord rama bless u..
-ProudGCian- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday varni sweetheart...🤗
May God fulfill ur all wishes...😊...

Edited by AmeTz - 11 years ago