//happy birthday princess varnita!\\ - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago

Happy B'daY Varnita !! Have a wonderful day, may God fulfill all your wishes...

OMG!!! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you SO much Guys  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€— !!!!
u all r Great...Thanks for making my Birthday Double Special than It ever is !!! Ur wishes really meant a Lottt FOr me...!!! LOVE U ALL TO THE COREEE  ❀️ β€οΈ ❀️ β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ β€οΈβ€οΈ

Janaki DI, A Special Thanks to U  for creating  such a beautiful thread and such an overwhelming introduction  πŸ€— !! You've made my birthday twice as great simply cuz you made this thread! Thank you so much! 

Thanks Guys...!!  I'm like teary eyed right now πŸ˜­!  Will Reply to everyone individually Soon !!

-Varnita
happy birthday varnita...😊
Hello Varnita

sorry for arriving late..actually our town was facing huge electricity problm today, due to
dusty windstorm but now worries..here I'm with gifts for u..also check ur PM!!

here r some gifts for u!

one gift is there in ur PM!πŸ˜†

Wish you many many many HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!
Sorry for being late!!  Hope u had a rocking day! wish you have a rocking year too...

Here are ur gifts! hope u like it.. 😳

Awesome thread Janu.. πŸ˜ƒ
Thnx sooo much Janu n Piya for da pm, or i would have missed it!!! 😳
Wish U a very happy Birthday Varnita.. hope u had a blast n enjoyed ur day to the fullest πŸ₯³

PS: sorry for wishing u late..pls forgive this late latif 
😳
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Well, I don't know what to say. *blushes*

If someone had told me a year ago that I would become extremely close to someone in a short span of time, enough to consider her a sister, I would not have believed them.πŸ˜†

But it's true. Varnita has become such an integral part of my life since the last few months that I'm genuinely shocked that she hasn't been here all the time!😲 She is definitely among the few people without whom IF would not be the same, and on the special occasion of her birthday, which by the way is on the 20th of June (yeah, I know I'm an early birdπŸ˜†), I would like to express my appreciation and sincere gratitude that she is a part of my life.😳

Varnita and I share just about the same interests, including mythos (especially and particularly Ramayan), Gurmeet-Debina, PPAW, Chidiyaghar, Punar Vivah, and just about everything else that includes Gurmeet and/or Debina.πŸ˜† To this day, I have not found one thing which we have disagreed upon, which is extremely rare even amongst the closest of friends. I truly treasure Varnita's presence in my life and pray to God that she will always keep in touch with me, whether it be through IF, facebook, email, twitter, whatever it is. I want to grow old with Varnita and reminisce about "the good ol' days" when we both were in our youth with hopeful dreams and fantasies. I can totally see that happening and hope it will.🀣

Anyway, before I rant any longer, I hope Varnita has a FANTASTIC birthday with her family and friends, and that all her wishes come true not just today but forever and ever.πŸ€—

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Here are some gifts for you!πŸ˜› I was actually planning on making a looot more, but I could not find the time amidst packing for our trip.😭 But then I realized that I make you just about anything you want whenever you want anyway, so it doesn't really matter, huh?πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

But I hope you do like your birtday gifts, and enjoy the day!

Janaki di πŸ˜²πŸ€—β€οΈ!!! I don't even know where to begin 😍! I took a lot of time to  begin replies in this thread simply because yours would be the first post to reply to, and it left me absolutely speechless ☺️ Thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU sooo much for doing this for meπŸ€—πŸ€— , it is officially my favorite thread everπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  I actually can never thank you enough for everything you've done for my birthday😳. Thank you sooo much! I honestly never expected this much from an online thread, but you really bought a hugeee smile to my faceπŸ˜ƒ.And Thank you sooo much for contacting all my friends πŸ€—, I can tell you worked really hard on this and spent a lot of time despite your busy scheduleπŸ€—.!!!

u have just about one of the most SEFLESS and purest hearts,Janaki Di❀️, each and every one of your words seriously made me cry😭😭. Can never thank you enough for what you said, I never knew you looked up to me this much.😲...I honestly do not deserve everything you said about me😳. Please Never Change, U r a Gem of Person having such simplifid nature with an innocent pure heart flowing with so many emotions and  sentiments..That is the Best part in U and that is why I Loveee U Sooo Much β€οΈ

Thanks Janaki DI...For everything..πŸ€—.For being a Part of My Life...I trylu Truly Value ur Presence in My Life...For me IF starts only with U...I really need to Thank IF for Introducing Such a beautiful and Caring elder sis who now shares a big part both in my heart and Life ...and and and I need to thanks Gurmina too for Presenting me ❀️ U ❀️ as a Gift of being One of their Most Loyal fan ...And now...One again I repeat...The Bond now which I share with U is beyond Gurmina Ramayan and anything else in Life...!! I love U bcoz U r U  (not because we r the fans of common persons😳) Thanks again !!! I love U... !!! Thanks for being a Part of my life 

And...last but not least (definitely not least), THANK YOU over and over for those gorgeous avi and siggies, Each and every one is sooo amazingly beautiful that I cannot decide which is best. The textures you chose for each one is just PERFECT for the scene(s). The First avi looks sooo ethereal that whenever I log on, I can never take my eyes off of it. The scene U choosed is SO Perfect...How DO U know that it is One of my favourates in Ramayan ??
The rest of the sigs you made me are totally amazing as well, , they're all sooo beautiful and the style of the is sheer gorgeousness.   the whole style and colorization of that is pure professional. Beautiful work. !! I m definitely going to Use them Since long in my Dabba πŸ˜†!!

I can honestly never thank you enough Janaki DI...I Love U...and I will keep Loving u everrr...U have such a Spl Place in My life. I hope we never ever drift away as I won't be able to bear it  😭 πŸ˜­ !!

( P.S. - Please Come back Soon...Missing U Like Helll πŸ˜­ !! Without U I even DOnt feel Like Coming to IF 😭. )

Urs Varnita πŸ˜Š

Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Nirali92

Happy birthday, Varnita.

Although I'm an on and off member in Chidiya Ghar, I have seen you & Janaki sharing tid-bits on Debina! I wish you an amazing early birthday and hope it's GurBina-licious! :D

Aww Thanku SO Much Nirali  πŸ€—!!! This is SUch a Sweet Gesture from ur Side on My Birthday !!!
Hehe Ya We both r Huge fans of Debina and have got a Hang of CG only Bcoz of Her πŸ˜‰!!

Well Thanks Yar,,,Looking FOrward to Know U More  πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by maneet_forever9

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VARNITA!!!

hope you have an AMAZING day and I hope all your wishes come true!!πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Preet !!!! Thank a lot for ur wishes, hun! Your words are really sweet, thank you so much!!πŸ€—

Originally posted by UltimateGcian

Dear.Varni..love u

OMG!!! Thanks a lot for your cards and cake, hun! Thae cake was really yummy πŸ˜† You really brought a smile to my face, can never thank you enough for your friendship!πŸ€—πŸ€— I truly Truly treasure ur Presence in my LifeπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Love you, Veena DI!
Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago