Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Piya26

res res res !!
thanks janaki for making this thread...she will really feel Special
EDITED

VARNITA

To the kindest, sweetest, most generous and pretiest Person an the greatest fan of gurmina πŸ˜‰ I Know..

Today, when a sweet soul was born, I wish to bless you with my endless love and care wish u very VERY VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY VARNI..., My sweetheart, cute charming my darling, and promise to be Always with U.πŸ€—

May you have an awesome day, full of fun and smiles... May all you dreams come true and God bless you endlessly...πŸ€—

May Everything Happy
And Everything Bright
Be Yours On Your Birthday
From Morning Till Night.

And Then Through The Year
May The Same Thing Hold True
So That Each Day Is Filled
With Life's Best Things For You!

Let the God decorate each
golden ray of the sun reaching you
with wishes of success, happiness and prosperity 4 you
wish you a super duper happy birthday.

VARNITA...I JUST CANT EXPLAIN HOW SPL U R TO ME...I LOVE U SOOO MUCH AND SERIOUSLY THANK GOD TO GIVE ME SUCH A SWEET AND SPL FRND LIKE U...I COMPLETELY REMEMBER THE DAY IN MARCH 2011 WHEN WE MEET ON THAT PAGE...AND THEN U COMPLETELY CHANGED MY LIFE AFTER HAVING A GRAND ENTRY IN MY LIFE...U MADE ME A RELIGIOUS PERSON...HAVE TOLD ME THE VALUES OF LIFE...LOVE U YAR...U R MY BEST FRND ONLINE AND N MY REAL LIFE AS WELL

LOVE U PRINCESS 

URS PIYA

Awww, Piya dear, I Love you a lot too.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I can never explain how much your friendship has meant to me that past year or so. Ever since you joined FB, you've become sooo dear to me that life without chatting to U seems so boring and meaningless !!
Thanks a lot for your words! You really brought a smile to my face, Hehe Even I do remember the Day when we met First...But dont U think our meeting was so dramattic and funny πŸ˜† ...well Thanks for being a part of my life yar...can never thank you enough for your friendship...Love U
Varnita. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ena.

πŸ₯³...HAPPY BIRTHDAY...πŸ₯³

Just two little words, So Pleasent to Say...
Specially for U on ur Special Day...
Bringing the Best WIsh Anyone Ever Knew...
And one Thats Wished Over and Over for U...

Sweetheart!
U r so beautiful, my love 4u will always b true,
Here's a wish 4 my darling'
May all your dreams come true
I wish u a very happy birthday.
With lots of love and kisses'
From a heart that beats'
just 4 you...

I FEEL SO BLESSED TO HAVE A FRIEND LIKE U VARNITA...U R AN ANGELED...WHO DIMPLED SMILES IN MANY HEARTS...I TRULY TREASURE UR FRIENDSHIP

LOVE U SWEETHEART...

MAY U HAVE AN AWESOME DAY AHEAD...

MUAAH...

Thank you sooo  much for your sweet messages and cake, hun! Thanks , sweetie! The cake is so Glamorous and Yummy...Thanks Yar
And Really Really Got Touched by ur WordsπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so glad I met you, you're truly a special person.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago
Varnita. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Allbut1

Happy, happy, happy Birthday Varnita! πŸ₯³

I hope you had an absolutely wonderful day and wishing you a happy and successful year ahead of you! πŸ€—

Thank you so much for your wishes, hun!πŸ€— You're so sweet!

Originally posted by: akki-rockstar

a very happy birthday sweets..

may lord rama bless u..

Thank you so much, Swati!πŸ€— Thank you for your wishes!
Varnita. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmeTz

Happy birthday varni sweetheart...πŸ€—
May God fulfill ur all wishes...😊...

Thanku Sooo Much Ammu !!! Sooo Sweet of u πŸ€— !! U r really one of the Sweetest Person I met on IF !!
And look at that Wonderful and Beautiful Cake U gifted Me 😲!!! I just gained another 5 pounds thanks to you😑🀣...but I can't be angry at you after the way as you  must have sweated over the kitchen for hours, RIght ?? πŸ˜‰ so thank you!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜†
Varnita. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -.Preet.-

Happy Birthday Varnita!!!

Have a wonderful day and an amazing year ahead!!!
and as always, gifts pending...sorry...i am quite busy at the moment!!!

Thanku SO Much Preet For such Sweet wishes !!! Love U
Aww No Problem Yar.,...Ur sweet words are the Greatest Gift for me πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: pal_2010

Happy Birthday  Varnita..

God give u all the pleasure that u deserve...
May u fulfill all of ur dream..
Enjoy ur birthday with ful of mast and fun

Aww Thanks Yar...Btw, What is ur Name ?? I dont know πŸ˜­
Thanku So Much for Ur Overwhelming wishes yar...They really really meant a Lottt FOr me  πŸ€—  !! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Varnita. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

Many Many happy returns of the day dear Varnita πŸ€— Hope you have the best in life and all that you wish for. I'm sorry, don't have a gift for you. Was sick plus I wasn't aware of the special day 😳 Do tell me what you want and I'll surely try πŸ˜ƒ Once again, happy birthday and enjoy! πŸ€— You deserve the best. Thanks Janu di for the pm 😳

Love Khushi. 

Aww, your words truly brought a smile to my face, hun.πŸ˜ƒ You're so cute! Thank you for your wishes Khushi, really sweet of you!
No Problem yar...Ur sweetness and friendship is the Greatest Gift for me..Please dont ever change ok ??...I dont need anything Else😳
Yes Thanks Janu DI For everythingπŸ€—

Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

Happy Birthday Varnita...πŸ€—

May all ur wishes be fulfilled on ur birthdayπŸ˜›

Awww Thanku SO Much Ria πŸ€— U r really a Sweetheart πŸ€—
Varnita. thumbnail

Originally posted by: minnie_tweetie

Many-2 happy returns of the day
God Bless
Have a blast

Thanks a lot, hun!!! Really sweet of you!πŸ€—

Originally posted by: rosy95

happy bday varnita...god bless uu...love uuu dear

Thanks a bunch, dear!πŸ€— Love U Too β€οΈ

Varnita. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya93

HAPPY BDAY SWEET HEART VARNITA...i would like to thank gurmeet , debina , ramayan bc of which i got a frnd lyk uu varnita...at nw u became a part of my life without chatting vth uu my day doesnt end in a peacuful way...god bless uu...llooovveee uuu

Awww Thanku SO Much Sweetheart !! Thanks for ur Lovely Wishes !! Yes Even I want to thank them bcoz they r the main reason for which we ever met in Life !! And Now U have Became Such a Big and important Part of Life...That without chatting to U either on FB or IF my Day too didnt end in a Peaceful way...It seems that I miised sumthing That day !!!
thanks Yar for Being a Part of My Life...I wholy Treasure ur Friendship by Heart !! Love U Too β€οΈ
Varnita. thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuttie17

happy bday varnita...u have done many thing for gurmina all i could say is gurmeet and debina is lucky to have a fan lyk uu...god bless uu..may alll ur wishes and dreams cm true..enjj ur bday

Thanku So Much for ur Wishes Dear !!! 
Aww U r making me Blush So Much β˜ΊοΈ !! No yar whatever I do for Gurmeet and Debina will never be Enough in Comparison to the Friends they have Given me as a gift of being their Loyal fan πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† !! They r the Reason for why I met SO many wonderful friends in My Life, Right ???

Originally posted by: teju1816

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS  OF THE DAY !! varnitha πŸ˜ƒ
enjoy your day and have loads of funnn !! 
πŸ₯³

Aww Thanku SO Much Teju for such Sweet Wishes Yar !! It is really really nice connecting to U on IF πŸ€—
Varnita. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jikky_84

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VARNI πŸ₯³

MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH ALL THE HAPPINESS IN LIFE πŸ€—

Aww Thanku SO Much for Shuch Lovely Wishes Asha Di !!! I truly Treasure ur Presence in My Life
Love U πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Priyamvada

But advanced Happieee Birthday Varnita..πŸ₯³ Have a gala time till 2morro & get ready for ur big dayπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Priya !!! This is SO sweet from ur Part πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by: devibabu

happy bday dear varnitha...

Thanku So Much Devi DI...U r really a Sweetheart β€οΈ