Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: 123mitul

Happy Birthday Varnita😊

Thanku SO Much Dear !! really Sweet of U πŸ€— !!

Thanku SO Much Shobha πŸ€— !!! U r really a Sweetheart !! it is really really nice connecting to U on IF πŸ˜ƒ
Varnita. thumbnail
Originally posted by: smiley12

happy birthday varnitaπŸ₯³

Thanku SO much Sweety !!! Ur card is really really beautiful...I loveee Roses β€οΈ
Varnita. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Sadiie..

Happy Birthdaaayyy
Tooo Yooouuu 
Haaapppyyy Birthdaaayyy
Tooo Youuu 

HAAAPPPYYY

EveryoneSHUT UP SADIIE!!!!!

Maine Kya Kiya? 

Okay Okay!πŸ˜†

Happy Birthday Varnita!😳

Though I Barely Know You, There's One Thing In Common. GC GC GC GC GC😍 *Echoes*πŸ˜†

Party Hard! 

Yes Yes Party On My Behalf Too! 

And And And
Eat Loads! Until You're 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!πŸ€—

PS. Janaki, HOW Did You Find Me?πŸ˜†

OMG OMG OMG Sadiie !!! I so Burst into Laughter when I read This Post 🀣 πŸ€£!!!
Ur Comments always Contain So much Humour into Them πŸ˜† !! thanku SO Much for ur wishes Sweety ...I loveee ur way of wising me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† !!
U r undoubtedly one of my Sweetest frnd on IF, a Person to be Fun around always !! Thanks again for ur wishes Yar,  You literally brought the biggest grin on my face with your post. Can't stop smiling everytime I read itπŸ˜†

And janaki DI Found U from my Friend List πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Varnita. thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti.muna

mere varni

u r my cutiee star..

me,@veena di,@janaki dis sab ki princess

enjoy ur day... may god fulfill ur every wish..

Thanku Thanku ThanThanku SO Much MunaπŸ€— ...This is such a sweet gesture from ur Side Yar ...Aww U called me Princess...Thanks Yar..It really Brought a Hugeee smile on my faceπŸ˜ƒ !!! Thanks to IF and Gurmna to give me SUch a Sweet frnd Like U...I really treasure ur Friendship a Lottt !!!! Love U❀️
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Varnita.

Aww, your words truly brought a smile to my face, hun.πŸ˜ƒ You're so cute! Thank you for your wishes Khushi, really sweet of you!
No Problem yar...Ur sweetness and friendship is the Greatest Gift for me..Please dont ever change ok ??...I dont need anything Else😳
Yes Thanks Janu DI For everythingπŸ€—

I'm glad it did πŸ€— Aww i should say you're the sweetest! But please do tell. I would love to make you something. Gives me a chance to work on couples I haven't before πŸ˜‰ And promise. Nothing will change me for sure 😳 Hope you had the best day!!
Varnita. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubhika124

πŸ˜ƒVarnita πŸ˜ƒVarnita πŸ˜ƒVarnita πŸ˜ƒ

Loved how we gelled beautifully in the first go 😍 Though we talked just thrice , we shared some really good quality time πŸ€—

Awww Thanku Thanku Thanku SOoo Much Shubhi !!!! This is really so sweet from ur Part !!!
Woww the cards r so beautiful and the cake is so yummy...Hmmm I just gained another 5 pounds thanks to you😑🀣...but I can't be angry at you after the way as you  must have sweated over the kitchen for hours, so thank you!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜†
I m really so Glad that IF has given us a Chance to connect and know each other πŸ˜ƒ !!!

Originally posted by: dayafan1

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Varnita πŸ˜Š

Thanku SO much dear !! So Sweet of U πŸ€— !!
Varnita. thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

WOW, thanks a bunch for coming together and wishing Varnita on her special day, guys, I really appreciate it! Let's keep this thread alive all week and celebrate the birthday of a very special girl.❀️

This is all Beacuse of U Janaki Di !!! Thanku So Much !!! Thanks for all the effort U have DOne !!! I just cant even explain how special U r to me  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈ !!

Varnita. thumbnail
Originally posted by: JANAGI

resss...
edited

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was sitting there in front of the computer with my eyes glued to your sig when I first saw it, Janani! WOW, thank you sooo much!πŸ€— It's so pretty and ethereal, Thanks...really really sweet of U

Originally posted by: judyp

Happy Birthday

Thanks a Lottt !! Do we know each other πŸ˜² !!! SOrry i dont Remember πŸ˜­ !! But if no I would Love to be ur frnd !! Thanks for ur wishes !!

rojinaa thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
belated happy birthday to you dear Varinita ,,be happy be successful alwyas God bless you lop you so much...:))
Varnita. thumbnail
Originally posted by: millie_maaneet

Aww Thanku SO much for such Beautiful Cards Sweetheart ...It is such a Sweet gesture from ur Side on My Birthday πŸ€—!!!
It is really nice seeing ur Birthday message here though we barely know each other ...Looking forward to Know U More πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: adigaag

Happy Birthday VarnitaπŸ₯³...May God bless you with loads and loads of happiness...πŸ€—

Thanku So Much for such sweet wishes Aditi...U r really a Sweetheart  πŸ€—