New FF - Prince Charming is a Player

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

index

Prologue - *scroll up* *that was a message from captain obvious duh-er*

Edited by honeyimhomeee - 11 years ago
-Garima- thumbnail
reserved, btw you're insane <3 πŸ€£

*edit*

aaahh FIRST FIRST FIRST TO COMMENT! After such a longgg time! :D :D So proud of myself! hehehe!

so the prologue was mad intense, THE DUDE WANTS TO MARRY KHUSHI AND NOT PAYAL?! W*F? and of course poor Khushi gets stuck in this whole mess :( can't wait to see how the story unfolds! Awesome start shreybeyyy <3

Btw yes you probably will regret starting this FF later on but what the hell, YOLO. πŸ˜† 

--Garima<3
Edited by -Garima- - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nyxx

Excuse me sir. I did not know Aditya was another name for Arnav, or are you trying to screw us over by making Khushis amma the evil stepmother. huh huh huh.

The groom wants to marry her? I dont blame her, shes a beauty, and especially with that black orchid (can you tell i have something for those just like naomi does LOOL).

...but thats demented. bring on the prince charming lady! Im sure it'll be Arnav coming on a white horse...awwh!la la la

however, on a serious note, you've caught up attention with the prologue, im super intrigued as to how this will proceed.

i say continueee sooon :D

lots of love reee! <3

and ANOTHER FF...it'll take time for me to sink that in, and do not blame meee ;-) you continue to pen down everything and i'll be here to readdd because thats what you and i do.

Edited by honeyimhomeee - 11 years ago
kyunki_iloveu thumbnail
wowww...a new ff...
and soo interesting...payal's groom wants to marry khushi
:)
emistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WHATTT!!! The groom wants to marry the sister?!?! well you officially got my attention!!! haha
aartipartyy thumbnail
wow this seems so interesting!!! thanks for the PM! :)
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
New FF from you!! WOW! 
-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Amazing concept, Shre!!
Glad that you're in a good mood!
The note before your last update had me worried!

Thanks for the PM. . . 😊

Originally posted by: -Garima-

reserved, btw you're insane <3 πŸ€£

*edit*

aaahh FIRST FIRST FIRST TO COMMENT! After such a longgg time! :D :D So proud of myself! hehehe!

so the prologue was mad intense, THE DUDE WANTS TO MARRY KHUSHI AND NOT PAYAL?! W*F? and of course poor Khushi gets stuck in this whole mess :( can't wait to see how the story unfolds! Awesome start shreybeyyy <3

Btw yes you probably will regret starting this FF later on but what the hell, YOLO. πŸ˜† 

--Garima<3

that's the motto babeh 😎 OMG Drake, the love of my life *sighhh.*