ll~l*Adaalat Articles Archive - No Comments!*l~ll

Posted: 11 years ago

Hello everybody!

As the title mentions, this thread is to post articles related to Adaalat/RR.

This is a "No Comments" thread hence avoid commenting.

Make use of the Like Button!

Regards,

Adaalat Development Team
Edited by -Shruti - 11 years ago

Telebuzz Articles

I'm posting the links of articles posted by Telebuzz.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adaalat is not an educated show on law' - Ronit Roy

Ronit Roy, now donning the character of K D Pathak in Contiloe and Sony TV's new venture ...

Added on : Tuesday, November 23, 2010 at 7:33:59 PM

Rohit Purohit turns magician for Sony's Adaalat..

Rohit Purohit of Aise Karo Na Vidaa fame will be seen in an episodic of Sony's Adaalat..

Added on : Friday, December 10, 2010 at 3:43:09 PM

Deepali Pansare in Adaalat!

Deepali Pansare of Star One's Dhoondh Legi Manzil Hamein to do a cameo in Sony TV's Adaalat...

Added on : Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 3:00:11 PM

Sayantani Ghosh to be the Supreme Court lawyer in Adaalat..

Sayantani Ghosh will essay the role of the Supreme Court lawyer in Sony's Adaalat..

Added on : Tuesday, December 21, 2010 at 6:00:02 PM

Year Gone By & Year Ahead - Channel Honchos Speak

TellyBuzz gives you an exclusive conversation with the Channel Heads of few Hindi GECs, wherein ...

Added on : Saturday, January 01, 2011 at 3:43:26 PM

Tarun Khanna to do a cameo in Adaalat!

Tarun Khanna will again portray his macho man image in Sony's courtroom drama, Adaalat..

Added on : Wednesday, February 02, 2011 at 5:41:22 PM

'We aim to become the most impactful GEC' - Ajay Bhalwankar

Ajay Bhalwankar,Programming Head, SET India speaks exclusive to Telly Buzz about the new show ...

Added on : Wednesday, February 23, 2011 at 6:36:47 PM

Bhavna Roy in Sony's Adaalat..

Bhavna Roy will be seen in an episodic in the court room drama on Sony..

Added on : Wednesday, March 02, 2011 at 5:51:09 PM

Rinku Karmarkar tipped to enter Ram Milaayi Jodi..

If all goes well, Rinku Karmarkar will essay the much-talked about role of the Punjabi lady in ...

Added on : Friday, March 04, 2011 at 6:46:47 PM

Sony TV's Adaalat to turn bi-weekly..

Adaalat on Sony Entertainment Television will be turning bi-weekly from March last week or ...

Added on : Wednesday, March 23, 2011 at 2:13:41 PM

Firdaus Mewawala and Nilofer Raza to bring Pyaar Mein Twist!

The veteran actors play a Parsi couple in Star Plus' Pyaar Mein Twist..

Added on : Friday, March 25, 2011 at 2:22:37 PM

Vindu Dara Singh in Adaalat...

Vindu Dara Singh will be seen as the accused in Sony TV's Adaalat..

Added on : Friday, March 25, 2011 at 3:34:53 PM

Gavie Chahal in Adaalat..

Gavir Chahal of Mohe Rang De fame will now be seen in Sony's Adaalat...

Added on : Monday, April 04, 2011 at 4:45:36 PM

Shweta Tiwari to share screen space with Ronit in Adaalat..

The magical conbination of Ronit Roy and Shweta Tiwari will be seen again in an episode of Sony ...

Added on : Thursday, April 07, 2011 at 2:54:08 PM

Amit Dolawat to star in a Marathi show!

Amit Dolawat who will be seen in a Marathi show, takes this as an opportunity to thank the soil ...

Added on : Thursday, April 07, 2011 at 5:53:29 PM

Ulka Gupta to feature in Sony's Adaalat..

Ulka Gupta, popularly known as Mannu will now be part of an episodic in Sony's Adaalat.

Added on : Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at 4:49:11 PM

Maya Memsaab Ke Nakhre!!!

The buzz is that Tina Chaudhary arrives late on the sets of Sony TV's Adaalat...

Added on : Friday, April 29, 2011 at 3:10:14 PM

Vishal Puri in Sony TV's Adaalat

Vishal Puri will feature in an episodic of Sony TV's Adaalat...

Added on : Monday, May 02, 2011 at 3:11:12 PM

Abir Goswami in Ammaji Ki Galli

After Zia and Zynah its Abir Goswani in SAB TV's Ammaji Ki Galli...

Added on : Monday, May 09, 2011 at 5:47:05 PM

Amit Dolawat to enter Hi! Padosi...Kaun hai Doshi!

Amit Dolawat to enter Sahara One's Hi! Padosi...Kaun hai Doshi? as the parellel lead...

Added on : Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 3:57:15 PM

Mohnish Behl to feature in Adaalat...

Mohnish Behl will be seen in a prominent role in Sony TV's Adaalat...

Added on : Thursday, May 19, 2011 at 6:09:55 PM

K.D. to solve underwater mystery in Adaalat

Abhinav Kohli to feature in Sony TV's Adaalat...

Added on : Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 6:50:24 PM

Gaurav Chopra to torment Ronit Roy in Adaalat

Sony ropes in Gaurav Chopra to give better opposition to Ronit Roy in Adaalat as the show ...

Added on : Monday, May 30, 2011 at 3:55:18 PM

Saumya Tandon to opt out of next season of Comedy Circus?

If the buzz is to be believed, Saumya Tandon is looking at some Bollywood projects and might ...

Added on : Monday, June 06, 2011 at 4:36:55 PM

Ali Merchant to feature in Maha Episode of Adaalat..

Ali Merchant is all set for a return with an episodic in Sony's Adaalat..

Added on : Tuesday, June 14, 2011 at 1:09:11 PM

Dimple Inamdar to enter in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Dimple Inamdar to enter as Veer's wife in Zee TV's Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli...

Added on : Monday, June 20, 2011 at 1:26:30 PM

Divyanka Tripathy to feature in Adaalat..

Divyanka Tripathy will be seen in an upcoming episode of Sony TV's Adaalat..

Added on : Sunday, July 10, 2011 at 2:06:25 PM

Shweta Kawatra and Romit Raaj to join Adaalat cast..

Two permanent entries in Shweta and Romit will be seen soon in Sony's Adaalat.

Added on : Monday, July 11, 2011 at 4:30:37 PM

Azaan Shah to make life hell for K.D. Pathak in Adaalat

Azaan Rustam Shah will soon enter the cast of Sony TV's Adaalat..

Added on : Tuesday, July 12, 2011 at 4:35:36 PM

Neha Janpandit to feature in Adaalat

Neha Janpandit will play an innocent nurse who gets trapped in a murder..

Added on : Friday, July 22, 2011 at 3:36:19 PM

Manish's one costume act in Adaalat...

Manish Goel will be featured with a unique look in tonight's episode of Sony TV's Adaalat...

Added on : Saturday, July 23, 2011 at 2:20:58 PM

Navina Bole to feature in Adaalat

Navina Bole to essay the role of a popular actress in Sony TV's Adaalat...

Added on : Wednesday, July 27, 2011 at 5:45:31 PM

Bharti Singh and Vinay Apte in Adaalat...

Bharti Singh and Vinay Apte will feature in an episode of Sony TV's Adaalat...

Added on : Monday, August 01, 2011 at 4:05:59 PM

Aastha Chaudhary in Adaalat...

This week Sony TV's Adaalat will see KD Pathak in action to save Aastha Chaudhary from a murder ...

Added on : Wednesday, August 03, 2011 at 1:03:12 PM

Nandini Singh in Adaalat

The Kesar girl, Nandini Singh is back with an episodic in Adaalat..

Added on : Monday, August 08, 2011 at 4:07:59 PM

Sharad Vyas, Nimisha Vakaria to feature in Adaalat!

Eminent actors roped in to help KD to solve a new mystery

Added on : Thursday, September 08, 2011 at 3:50:46 PM

Chhavi Mittal in Sony's Adaalat

The talented actress makes an appearance on the show for an episode

Added on : Tuesday, September 13, 2011 at 4:47:38 PM

Karishma Tanna, Shahrukh Sadri to feature in Adaalat!

Sony TV's Adaalat to see another interesting case...

Added on : Friday, October 07, 2011 at 1:44:21 PM

Gaadi Bula Rahi Hai ropes in veteran actors...

Senior actors like Ranjeet, Ameeta Nangia and Rajesh Puri will be a part of Gaadi Bula Rahi Hai...

Added on : Wednesday, October 19, 2011 at 4:38:21 PM

Anand Goradia to enter Adaalat

Anand will make his entry tonight and will be playing an overconfident lawyer...

Added on : Saturday, October 22, 2011 at 3:18:07 PM

Edited by -Shruti - 11 years ago

Ronit Roy models his cop on Vishwas Nangare-Patil

By Subhash K. Jha ,Jun 18, 2012 - 01:15 hrs IST
#

The 'rave'-buster cop Vishwas Nangare-Patil has found a friend and ally in actor Ronit Roy. Ronit who won luminous laurels for playing the bullying father in Udaan, is now all set to play hard hitting agile cop in Sanjay Gupta's Shootout At Wadala. Interestingly, though Ronit plays real-life 'encounter' cop Raja Tambat, he has decided to model his character on cop Vishwas Nangre-Patil instead.

Nangre-Patil, an IP officer from the Maharashtra cadre is a local super-hero known to jump into dangerous situations without fear of the outcome.

Says Ronit, "After researching on Raja Tambat, I found that his body-language and spoken language didn't fit into my interpretation of the character. So I've decided to model my part of Raja Tambat on another cop that I know Vishwas Nangre-Patil. Vishwasji and I are on the same wave-length."

Interestingly, most of Ronit's cop scenes would be with Anil Kapoor who plays another real-life cop in Sanjay Gupta's film. Ronit and Anil go back a long way.

Says Ronit, "I know him from the time I used stay in Subhash Ghai Saab's place. Anil Bhaiyya was a regular visitor there, and a major source of inspiration. I'd frequently dreamt of working with him one day. And now I am! I am now waiting for a decent time to interact with Anil Bhaiyya over my role."

Ronit Roy gives up alcohol for 'ogle-worthy physique'

Rishi Kapoor plays a gay dean who's attracted to the sports coach in Karan Johar's 'Student Of The Year'. What comes as surprise is Ronit Roy's dedication to getting the part of the lust-object dead right.

Ronit has completely given up drinking to get into perfect shape for a sequence shot in Thailand earlier this month where Rishi's character was to ogle at Ronit. It shot as part of the leading man Varun Dhawan's elder brother's wedding in Koh Samui.

When contacted Ronit seemed shy of discussing the sequence.

"Yes, it was a scene where I, the sports coach, play volleyball with my students on the beach in Koh Samui while Chintuji's character ogles at me. It was very important for me to have an ogle-worthy physique. But while the students are bare-bodied, I have a baniyan (vest) on," said Ronit who has a fine physique.

However, Ronit insists that the off-drinks policy for 'Student Of The Year' was not only dictated by the ogle-quotient required of his physique.

"I play a sports coach and I am constantly with people younger and fitter than me like Varun Dhawan and Siddharth Malhotra, etc. So, it was important for me to look my fittest. Also, since I was playing a teacher it seemed immoral to drink on the job," said the actor who won lot of appreciation for playing a strict father in 'Udaan'.

Source: IANS

'Madhubala' actor Bhupinder Mallick: Ram Kapoor, Ronit Roy are better actors than film stars

Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon's Shamsher insists he is happier on the small screen than on the big one

From being the action man rescuing damsels in distress to playing surrogate father to two grown up girls, Bhupinder Mallick's character Shamsher has changed quite a lot in Colors' show Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon. But that doesn't upset him. "Shamsher is the protector. He is a powerful character and he's got his own challenges," he says. "I never bother about age. I can play any character. I don't understand why some character is the 'hero'. The character has to have meat. I have to understand the mind of the character, it has to make sense. I am driven by the character, I have to be excited doing that character."

Bhupinder has acted in several films; his current show Madhubala is about the film industry, but the actor insists that the television world is a much better one. "Character assassination happens in films," he says. "My role in Yuvvraaj was edited out. That doesn't happen in television. I'd equate television to net practice for an actor. TV actors face the camera every day. That makes them far better than Bollywood actors. The performances of Ram Kapoor and Ronit Roy in Udaan are excellent, far beyond those of film actors." We are sure Ram and Ronit will be happy to hear that!

Shagufta Ali, Komalika Guha, Shweta Gautam & Jeetu Malkani in Adaalat
Jul 27, 2012, 07.11PM IST TNN[ Vijaya Tiwari ]

<a href="http://m.timesofindia.com/quickiearticleshow/msid-15208000.cms"></a>
Kamalika Guha
Contiloe Telefilms' 'Adaalat' aired on Sony TV has been successfully entertaining viewers from quite some time and the upcoming episode will see some popular faces of the small screen.

Well-known actors like Shagufta Ali, Kamalika Guha, Shweta Gautam, Jeetu Malkani, Rajeeta Kochar.
The episode is called 'Wicked Saas' and will revolve a murder that happens in a joint family. KD Pathak (Ronit Roy) will have to face a strong competition this time from the public prosecutor which will be played by Shagufta Ali.

The role of the mother-in-law will be played by Kamalika Guha whereas, actress Shweta Gautam last seen in 'Choti Si Zindagi' will essay the role of the daughter-in-law. She will be one of the suspects in the murder case. Jeetu Malkani popularly known as Pranav of 'Kahani Ghar Ghar Ghar Ki' will make a comeback to the small screen with 'Adaalat'.
When contacted, Shweta said, "Yes, I am doing the show but I cannot divulge details as I have not yet started shooting for the episode."

Link to the article: http://m.timesofindia.com/PDATOI/articleshow/15207837.cms
No leading lady for Akshay the Boss
Mid-Day.Com | Sunday, August 05, 2012 (Mumbai)

Just as Amitabh Bachchan turns 70 on October 11, 2012, Akshay Kumar will start the shooting of his next home production Boss. It's Akshay's way of honouring Big B. In Boss, Akshay plays a kind-hearted gangster, much like Amitabh Bachchan's role in Agneepath.

Says the source, "This is Akshay's way of paying his respects to Mr Bachchan. It also happens to be the birthdays of the director Tony D'Souza and of the film's other male lead actor, Ronit Roy."

For the first time, in Akshay's career, there will be no leading lady opposite him in Boss.

Interestingly, this is not the first time Akshay is playing a mafia don. Even before he starts shooting the sequel to Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai, Akshay is all set to start Boss with |Blue director Tony D'Souza, helming the good gangsters versus bad cop saga. While Akshay plays the good gangster, Ronit Roy will play the bad-ass cop.

Mithun Chakraborty has been roped in to play Akshay's father. The last time they were seen together was in the disastrous Chandni Chowk To China in 2010.

Says a source close to Akshay, "It was a conscious decision to keep Akshay's character single. Akshay convinced his director Tony that going solo will make the character mysterious, sinister and sympathetic. So the heroine's role was scrapped. But the film will have a young romantic pair, played by two newcomers."

Edited by Princess13. - 11 years ago

Raju Shrivastav in Sony TV's Adaalat.,.

Monday, August 06, 2012 | 3:23:39 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    
Raju Shrivastav in Sony TV's Adaalat.,.

Gauri Singh to join Raju Srivastav in Adaalat

Sony TV's Adaalat has been roped in many known faces in their show for the court room episodic. The  latest name to be added in the list is of the  famous comedian Raju Shrivastav.

According to our source, " Raju Shrivastav will play the role of an accused in the upcoming episode. The character he is playing is called Raju Choursia, a well-known theater artist, who will be accused of killing one of his co-artists.
Gauri Singh who was last seen in Imagine's Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna will also be seen playing  one of the co-artists in the episodic."

We contacted Gauri Singh who confirmed the news saying, " Yes I am playing a popular theatre artist who is also accused of committing a murder. "

Reporter: Ranjini Nair

Link -