Adaalat

ll~l*Adaalat Articles Archive - No Comments!*l~ll - Page 2

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Ronit Roy's viral woes

Thursday, August 09, 2012 | 4:19:31 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    
Ronit Roy's viral woes

Ronit Roy is down with viral flu and due to his condition, the actor is having a tough time shooting for his show "Adaalat".

ronit bose roy

Ronit Roy is down with viral flu and due to his condition, the actor is having a tough time shooting for his show "Adaalat".

"Past two days have been terrible for me. Shooting with viral is BAD! Better today but still very weak. Dreading doing court shoot today," Ronit wrote on his Facebook page.

"Adaalat", aired on Sony is a courtroom drama series, which revolves around advocate K.D. Pathak, who has an impeccable track record of winning cases. Ronit plays Pathak's role.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Brother against brother in Adaalat

Brother against brother in Adaalat

I.M.Jaiswal persecutes his own twin brother in Sony TV's Adaalat

India-forums.com had earlier done an article on anAdaalat episode which was filmed under the sea in scuba diving suits. These episodes will be aired tonight and on Sunday evening on Sony TV at 7:30pm. Besides the under-water sequences another USP of these episodes is the fact that Anand Goradia (who plays the public persecutor of the show) is doing a double role in these episodes. Also he and his wife Swati Goradia have written the story, screenplay and dialogues of the same. 

For these episodes I.M.Jaiswal instead of defending his own twin brother Yash Jaiswal, undertakes the role of the persecuting lawyer in court. He after all knows that his brother Yash has taken illegal shortcuts in life like stealing and drug peddling. Therefore he also suspects his brother of murdering his own boss. He excavates reasons for the murder motive and believes that the culprit should be punished even if he has a blood relation with him. Yash has been suspected of killing his own boss 120 feet underwater. 

Ace Director Rajesh Ranshinge didn't use chroma to shoot the double roles but used the more sophisticated and time consuming Empty Block Technique. In TV the Empty Block Technique is usually avoided but Rajesh being a perfectionist gladly took the more difficult route.

I.M.Jaiswal continues to be an arrogant and over-confident lawyer on the show who has a gift of the gab, wit and humour. K.D Pathak however has his one-liners to contradict him.

It will be interesting to watch how I.M.Jaiswal fights his own blood relation in court. For more updates on Adaalat please keep watching this space.

Author and Reporter: Pallavi Bhattacharya 

Minionite thumbnail

Yashodhan Rana in Adaalat

Yashodhan Rana in Adaalat
TV actor Yashodhan Rana who has been a part of shows like Om Namah Shivay, Matti Ki Banoo, Phir Subah Hogi to name few has bagged an important role in an upcoming episodic of Contiloe Telefilm's courtroom drama Adaalat on Sony TV.
Sources inform that the story of the forthcoming episode will revolve around a murder mystery. Yashodhan will play the role of a very honest and innocent guy Kaustubh who gets accused of a murder. KD ( Ronit Roy) will come to Kaustubh's rescue and will defend him in the court of law.
When contacted, Yashodhan confirmed the news and said, "It's a very interesting role and I am very happy to be a part of Adaalat. This is for the first time am working with Ronit sIr and I must admit that it's a great learning experience just to be around him. He is simply involved in the show and he gives his 100 percent. I think which is why the show is so successful." 
Minionite thumbnail
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Aastha-Chaudhary-in-Adaalat/articleshow/17770182.cms
After roping in Mohan Kapoor and Raja Chaudhary for the New Year special episode of Contiloe Telefilm's Adaalat on Sony TV, the makers have now finalized Aastha Chaudhary for yet another interesting story. 

Sources inform that Aastha Chaudhary last seen playing a pivotal role in Star Plus' Veera will this time essay the role of an innocent girl who gets accused for a murder. She will play the role of advocate KD's ( Ronit Roy) rakhi sister who will be charged for murdering her own mother-in-law. However, the twist in the tale will be that Aastha's character will take the entire blame on herself thinking that her husband has murdered his mother. Aastha has already started shooting and apart from her actors like Prithvi Zutshi and Rupali Ahuja will also be seen on the show. 

When contacted, Aastha confirmed the news and said, "It's a very interesting role and its fun shooting with Ronit sir." 
Minionite thumbnail

Vishal Malhotra, Amit Pachori & Priya Shinde in Adaalat

Vishal Malhotra, Amit Pachori & Priya Shinde in Adaalat

Contiloe Telefilm's Adaalat aired on Sony TV is roping in some popular names of the small screen for their upcoming episodes. 

After finalizing Raja Chaudhary as the new cop we now hear that TV actors Vishal Malhotra, currently seen in Kuch Toh Log KahengeAmit Pachori of Jhansi Ki Rani and Priya Shinde ofSpiltsvilla fame have also been locked in for an episodic. 

Sources inform that the episode will revolve around a murder mystery of a radio jockey in a popular radio station. Vishal plays the role of a Radio jockey Swaroop who will be accused of murdering his colleague played by Priya Shinde whereas Amit Pachori will be seen essaying the role of the owner of the radio station. It will be a two episodes special telecast. 

When contacted, Vishal confirmed the news and said, "I always take up projects that excites me and which I have never played before. This character gave me an opportunity to try something different. My character Swaroop is a trained karate champion and short tempered, aggressive in nature." 

We also spoke to Amit Pachori who said, "Working with Contiloe is always a pleasure and it's a very interesting role and I am very happy to be a part of it." 
Minionite thumbnail

I am sure that my fans will love seeing me as Ahmed Sinai in Midnight's Children: Ronit Roy

Ronit Roy

Suave and sophisticated Ronit Roy, who is currently seen as KD Pathak in Sony Entertainment Television's Adaalat (Contiloe Telefilms), is very excited these days. Reason? His film, Deepa Mehta helmed Midnight's Children, has hit the screens worldwide today (1 February 2013).

So we called up this talented actor to learn about his experience on facing the camera for Deepa Mehta. Said Ronit: "The experience has been outstanding. I have learnt a lot from her. When I read the novel, the first thing that crossed my mind was how can someone make a movie on it. But Deepa Mehta is an exceptionally talented director and a very good human being. Midnight's Children, the novel is written by Salman Rushdie and I must say it is an epic book. I request Salman's fans that they should not miss this film."

What is your character all about? "I am playing a pivotal role in the movie of Ahmed Sinai. When I read the script for the first time I surrendered myself to Deepa Mehta as I had full faith on her. It is a wonderful art film. I am sure that my fans will love seeing me as Ahmed Sinai."

We are sure they will.

Moving on, after winning hearts in television and Bollywood, Ronit is spreading his wings to make a mark in Hollywood. So is he eyeing for a global shot? "No nothing like that. I don't plan anything and I like to go with the flow. I will always be committed to Adaalat. I believe the show has sustained and entertained masses for a long time now and viewers have showered us with love and appreciation."

And before signing off, he has this message for his fans, "Please go and watchMidnight's Children. You all will love it."

Ronit… we wish you all the luck and success!!!

Minionite thumbnail

Aanand Goradiya has seven parrots to father...

Aanand Goradiya

Actor and writer Aanand Goradiya, better known as Gajendra from his past show Na Aana Iss Des Laado (Colors) is singing and chirping with parrots these days.

You will wonder as to what are we talking about?

Well, a few days ago, Aanand posted a photo with a parrot and a dog pet on a social networking site.

In our curiosity, we called him to know more about the pic and he said, "Actually, the parrot belongs to one of my friends. And he gave me six other parrots too. He is out of town for his wedding so wanted to take care of them. I have a huge cage and I keep them inside it."

He continued, "They are so cute and chirpy that they keep on singing the entire day. Do they sing? Yes, they sing in a musical tone from lower to higher note. It is a pleasure to listen to them singing. But they are very smart and trained. If you tell them to stop singing, they actually stop immediately. It's been four to five days now that they are with me. I feed them roti, some black seeds, anar dana (pomegranate seeds) and dog biscuits."

"Talking about my pet dog, it's been seven years now that she is with me. It's a Pomeranian breed, golden in colour and her name is Gia. She is a well-trained pet."

So other than Adaalat (Sony TV), can we see you doing other new shows? "Well, I am happy doing Adaalat. It's been more than a year now that I am into it. Now, I have been assigned the duty of writing the story, dialogue and screenplay for both Adaalat and C.I.D."

We wish you luck for your future, Aanand.

Minionite thumbnail
Imran Khan & Vishal Thakkar in Adaalat

Imran Khan & Vishal Thakkar in Adaalat

Contiloe Telefilm's Adaalat aired on Sony Entertainment Television will feature TV actors Imran Khan and Vishal Thakkar in pivotal roles.

Sources inform that the upcoming episode of the court room drama is about a property dispute and a murder mystery. The plot of the story will revolve around a family dispute which will take an ugly turn when the head of the family is being killed. Vishal Thakkar will play the role of Satish, the main accused and the grandson of the victim whereas Imran will play the role of Ravi, one of the family members and suspects in the case.

When contacted, Imran Khan confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I am doing the show. In fact this is my first story for Adaalat and I am happy being a part of it. I am having a great time shooting with Ronit as we are working together after 15 years. We did a show Nagin, together in 1998 so it was quite a nostalgic feeling for us."
Minionite thumbnail
Manav Gohil, Darshan Jariwala & Deepali Pansare in Adaalat

Manav Gohil, Darshan Jariwala & Deepali Pansare in Adaalat

Its family time on Contiloe Telefilm's courtroom drama Adaalat aired on Sony Entertainment Television and advocate KD Pathak ( Ronit Roy) will soon have company. 

The track of the show will now introduce his family which includes his father, mother, grandmother, brother and brother's love interest. The cast has been finalised and we hear that popular actors Darshan Jariwala, Manav Gohiland Deepali Pansare will enter the show as his family members.

Sources inform that veteran actor Darshan Jariwala will play KD's father, whereas Manav Gohil will play brother and Deepali Pansare has been roped in to play Manav's love interest on the show. The track will focus on KD's personal life in the upcoming episode wherein it will be revealed that due to some family dispute KD decides to live separately. However, destiny will bring the family together as KD's father Karan Shekhawat played by Darshan Jariwala will approach him to defend his brother (Manav Gohil) in court who's in trouble. 
When contacted, Manav confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I have started shooting for the show. It's a very interesting character and I am looking forward to shoot with Ronit. He is someone who I have always looked up to as it is very difficult to sustain in this industry but he has done it wonderfully."
Well, with these entries advocate KD who has been defending the innocents in the court of law will finally enjoy some family time on the show. 
Minionite thumbnail

Judge, blood and murder mystery in Adaalat this week

This weekend on Sony Entertainment Television's Adaalat (Contiloe), a judge is accused of murdering a girl and that too in a brutal manner by both shooting her and putting a knife into her heart.

Gajendra Chauhan, who is the best known for his role as Yudishthira in Doordarshan's Mahabharat, enacts the role of the judge. Briefs Chauhan, "It was a great privilege to work with Contiloe Entertainment and Sony TV. My character, which is that of the judge, is the central character of the story. As a role reversal, it will be interesting to see the judge being tried for murder instead of adjudicating the proceedings."

This episode has been directed by ace director Rajesh Ranshinge. Advocate K D Pathak (Ronit Roy) will use his grey cells to solve the case.

Will the judge be charged as guilty or is he innocent?

Keep watching the show to unravel the mystery.