Adaalat

ll~l*Adaalat Articles Archive - No Comments!*l~ll - Page 3

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Rucha Gujarati & Mreenal Deshraj in Adaalat

Rucha Gujarati & Mreenal Deshraj in Adaalat

After her stint in Welcome Baazi: Mehmaan Nawazi, Rucha Gujarati, will be seen in an episodic of Sony Entertainment Television's,Adaalat and joining her on the show is actress Mreenal Deshraj aired.

Sources inform that the episode will deal with witchcraft. The plot of the episode will revolve around Rucha's character Kajal who is accused of a murder. Advocate KD Pathak ( Ronit Roy) will come to her rescue and will try to prove her innocent. 

When contacted, Rucha said, "Yes, I am doing the show but I can't disclose anything about the storyline." 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Nandini Singh and Sunila Karambelkar in Adaalat

Nandini Singh and Sunila Karambelkar in Adaalat

Contiloe Telefilm's Adaalat aired on Sony Entertainment Television seems to be on roll. 

The show is bringing in some of the popular and well-known faces of TV through their courtroom drama series. 

The upcoming episode of the show will feature two beautiful and talented actresses of TV, Nandini Singh and Sunila Karambelkar. 

Nandini, who has earlier done an episodic of the show where she played the Vishkanya has been once again finalized by the makers for an interesting role. 

Sources inform that Nandini will play the role of Madhura Bhansali who can for see future. Madhura gets sudden visions of incidents and accidents that are yet to happen. She gets trapped into certain circumstances as all her dreams starts coming true. She is then accused of a murder and advocate KD comes to her rescue. Sunila Karambelkar, last seen in Devon Ke Dev..Mahadev will also be seen in a pivotal role on the show. 

When contacted, Nandini confirmed the news and said, "It's a very interesting role and I am working on Adaalat for the second time. I am also waiting for a right role to make a comeback in a full-fledge way so if anything interesting comes my way, I will definitely take up." 
Minionite thumbnail

Mysterious murder in a moving roller coaster on Adaalat

Adaalat

Summary: You go to an amusement park to unwind yourself and have fun. But you will hardly imagine that danger can lurk here too. However, in a crime series on TV; those in an amusement park may also be in grave danger. In an upcoming episode of Sony Entertainment Television's courtroom drama Adaalat (Contiloe Entertainment); there will be a mysterious murder on a roller coaster of an amusement park. Incidentally, there will be only two riders on the roller coaster and both of whom will be killed. It's baffling as to how the murder was executed but no case is too tough for K.D.Pathak (Ronit Roy) to crack. This episode has been directed by Rajesh Ranshinge.

Minionite thumbnail

Doing cameos help us refine acting skills: Rucha Gujarathi

Rucha Gujarathi

Rucha Gujarathi will now be seen in a cameo in Sony Entertainment Television's court room drama Adaalat.

Talking about her cameo in Adaalat, Rucha stated, "I play a successful film actress who is going through a tough life which many people interpret in different ways. As a result she lands in some problem and how ace defence lawyer KD Pathak (Ronit Roy) saves her with the help of his team is what you should check out this weekend at 7.30 pm."

Talking about the experience of shooting the episode, an excited Rucha said, "It is a matter of great pride to be associated with such a popular and highly rated show like Adaalat. I also enjoyed working with Ronit Da (Roy) who is a great actor. I really look up to him for his vast experience; it was a pleasure sharing screen space with him. Doing such cameos (she has also done CID) not only gives us actors a chance to refine our acting skills, but also gives an opportunity to play with different characters."

Minionite thumbnail

Gossip Mills: Ronit to get replaced in Adaalat...Ronit: I am very much a part of the show...

Ronit Roy

Ronit is presently shooting for his upcoming movie 'Boss' in Thailand. The grapevine has it that Ronit has not been able to give much time to his television show, Adaalat and this has apparently sown a seed of thought in the maker's head. Few sources from the industry say that there is every chance of Ronit exiting from the show, only to be filled by yet another popular name!! We have also heard of quite a lot of popular actors being looked as replacements for the role of K.D. Pathak and Iqbal Khan is one such name that has been popped up.

With this much of information, we decided to call Producer of Adaalat, Abhimanyu Singh. However, he rubbished this piece of news and said, "This is completely untrue."

We sent across a text message to Ronit Roy, who took time out and sent us a reply from Thailand stating, "I am presently in Thailand shooting for Boss. I will be back soon to India to resume duties for Adaalat. I am very much a part of the show, and the rumours are baseless."

Iqbal Khan too told us that he was never approached for Adaalat.

Minionite thumbnail

KD Pathak crosses border to fight a case in Sony TV's Adaalat

Ronit Roy

Summary: K D Pathak will face a stiff challenge in the coming week wherein the action moves out of the court room, to cross borders and enter into Mulkistan to solve a particular case. K D and Varun (Romit Raj) have their task cut out in the unknown territory wherein they are being stalked by the local tribal people and is always at the risk of being shot. However, the man is on a mission to save a lady who has been held in custody. The lady happens to be an internal Indian spy, and the manner in which K D solves the case and brings the lady home forms the crux of the story. We hear that the makers created a typical Taliban like setting at various places including the Madh fort to give a realistic portrayal to the scenes. Talented actor Manoj Verma will play the Public Prosecutor, while Vikas Anand will be the judge. Pratik Vora will be shown as the gang leader while Mohit Kapoor has also been roped in to play a pivotal role. In order to make the story line more interesting, Contiloe Telefilms plans to have more of the cases which are not merely restricted to murders.
Minionite thumbnail

Dwarf, circus and murder in Sony TV's Adaalat

Adaalat

Summary: A dwarf who stole from the warehouse he was working in, will be suspected of murder. The fact that he is a thief is confirmed. Whether he is a murderer too is what K D Pathak will have to unravel. Interestingly, the backdrop of the story is a colourful circus. Pallavi Dutt is playing Diana- a circus acrobat (she does all her own stunts). The vertically challenged gentleman who has been accused of murder is also from the circus.
Minionite thumbnail
Ram-Ronit to host Telly Awards again

Ram-Ronit to host Telly Awards again

Ram Kapoor and Ronit Roy will be hosting the twelfth edition of Indian Telly Awards

The Indian Telly Awards is back with its twelfth edition. And the two stooges from last year, Ram Kapoor and Ronit Roy are set to don the anchor's hat once again.

Ronit broke the news with his tweet, "My buddy @ramkapoor1973 and me have once again been invited to host Indian tele Awards. Looking forward!" Buddy Ram tweeted back "@RonitBoseRoy haaai stud boy!!!! Looking forward to another wonderful night together".

When contacted, Ram sounded very excited to team up with Ronitonce again for the show. "I have hosted a lot of events in the last year. But when I and Ronit hosted Indian Telly Awards last year, it was the first time for both of us. And we had so much fun. More fun than we had actually expected. And when it was telecast, the reactions were mind blowing too. We realized that it was not only us but even our fans really had a lot of fun watching us. So this time when we were approached, we were like, "Ya ya, we will definitely do it again!" It was an immediate response," said Mr Kapoor.

Last year Ram had kissed Ronit on stage. The hilarious scene was well applauded as the video went viral on the web. Are they planning something similar this time too? Mr Kapoor answered in the positive but refused to reveal anything specific. "Stay tuned for the surprise" is all we could get out of him.

The two actors will start shooting for the show on the 4th of May.
Minionite thumbnail
Anurag Sharma in Adaalat

Anurag Sharma in Adaalat

Anurag Sharma, who rose to popularity withZee TV's Pavitra Rishta as Satish will soon be seen in an episodic of Contiloe Telefilm's Adaalat aired on Sony Entertainment Television. 

Sources inform that Anurag has been finalized to play the lead role of Abhay on the show. The story will revolve around Abhay, a simple man who is very depressed with his life and wants to commit suicide. Advocate KD Pathak ( Ronit Roy) tries helping Abhay but he refuses to take his help. It will be a two episodes story.
When contacted, Anurag said, "Yes, I am doing the show and I've already started shooting for the show. It's an interesting role and has a lot of scope to perform. I really liked the character that I am playing."
Minionite thumbnail

Since my contract was up for renewal, I asked for more money but never ever said that I will quit Adaalat: Ronit Roy

Ronit Roy

Ronit Roy is now awaiting the release of his upcoming film Shootout At Wadala. "Here, I play the assistant of Anil Kapoor who starts the encounter system which broke the back of organized crime syndicates in Mumbai. It is a fairly decently- sized role as well," the actor quips. Ronit is a big fan of director Sanjay Gupta, "I know him for years and he is really good at his work," he adds. Ask him about changing equation between TV and cinema and he answers, "Although things are now changing and actors are dabbling across both media streams, yet, you can't say that both have merged. Films have a much bigger canvas for which you get much more time to prepare. I am indeed lucky that Adaalat is shot like a film." Ask him about recent reports that he had threatened to quit the above Contiloe produced show for money, and he hastens to add, "No, since my contract was up for renewal, I obviously asked for more money, but I never ever said that I will quit the show." At this point, Ronit informs us that the entry of Anil Kapoor in TV fiction (24 on Colors) may have started a big churn in the way the small screen is conducted. "I have already been approached by channels for a few series based shows. If this fructifies, it would be very good for seasonal shows that give us much more time to work on our characters," he observes. Ronit is not sure though if audiences are yet ready for seasonal shows. "But they will get used to be over the time and I am glad that the channels themselves are bringing about the change."