ll~l*Adaalat Articles Archive - No Comments!*l~ll - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago

Ronit enjoyed 'deadly' action with Akshay Kumar

Actor Ronit Roy says he had fun playing villain in Akshay Kumar-starrer "Boss", but what he enjoyed more was performing daring action stunts with the Bollywood 'khiladi'.

Monday, September 02, 2013   |  Copyright: IANS  |   0 Comments  |  162 Views

boss movie

Actor Ronit Roy says he had fun playing villain in Akshay Kumar-starrer "Boss", but what he enjoyed more was performing daring action stunts with the Bollywood 'khiladi'.

"I enjoyed doing a villain's role, but the best part, I did deadly action sequences with Akshay Kumar. I enjoyed doing them so much that I didn't realise how the film shoot got over," said Ronit.

He even said that Akshay eased out the atmosphere when they were shooting in harsh working conditions.

"We were shooting at 47 degree temperature in Thailand. On the first day itself, Akshay told me, 'Don't worry, we will pull it out while having fun'," said Ronit, who has worked in films like "Student of the Year" and "Shootout At Wadala".

Directed by Anthony D'Souza, "Boss" is the remake of Malayalam film "Pokkiri Raja". The film will release Oct 16.

http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/36625-ronit-enjoyed-deadly-action-with-akshay-kumar.htm

Pankaj Dheer in an episode of Adaalat
Pankaj Dheer in an episode of Adaalat

Popular actor Pankaj Dheer, best known asKarna in epic TV series Mahabharat will soon be seen in an episode of Contiloe Telefilm's Adaalataired on Sony Entertainment Television.

Sources inform that the actor will play the role of a biologist Dr. Bhaskaran who is a lover of plants. But due to certain turn of events he is accused of a murder. Ronit Roy aka KD Pathak will come to his rescue. The actor has already started shooting for the show and the episode will be aired soon. 

When contacted, Pankaj said, "Yes, I am doing the show and its nice working with the cast of Adaalat. I have worked with Ronit before he is a nice person very respectful. I did a similar show named Kanoon which ran for 4 successful years where I played the protagonist and here I am playing an accused." 

The attack of the aliens on Sony TV's Adaalat

Summary: In tomorrow's (7 September) episode a drunkard will be accused of murdering a foreign wild life photographer who goes in the jungle to shoot for an assignment. However when the accused, Chandu is taken in police custody he will say that he had seen aliens in the village and they must have killed the photographer. Coincidently KD Pathak (Ronit Roy) will be in the same village and when he will get to know about this strange case he will decide to take it up. Chandu's case will tighten as the cops will find the photographer's flash light at his home. Knowing well that there can be no aliens, KD will get into finding the truth. Soon the hotel owner where KD was living will also go missing only to comes back as a sage. He will say that he met the aliens who told him to pass his message that they will not harm anyone. In sometime the aliens will start sending their message to KD to back off from the case, but as KD remains adamant, the aliens run away from there. So who are these creatures? Are they real aliens or humans playing a trick? And how will KD manage to prove Chandu's innocence? With so many mysteries around, KD will definitely have a tough time fighting this unbelievable case. Watch this interesting episode on Sony TV, tomorrow (7 September 2013) at 7:30 pm.

EDIT:TREASURE HUNT CLUE -COOLBIES

Edited by KS_Shreya - 10 years ago

TV celebs share their plans to celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi

Today is Ganeshotsav and everyone across the country is busy with plans and preparations to make the festival a special one.

And are our own telly actors ready to take a break from their mundane shooting schedule to offer their prayers to Bappa this year?

Prerna Wanvari: We have been celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi since the last ten years. Every year I make sure to decorate my house. Since it's the tenth year, I have given a different theme which will have yellow and orange flowers and different colour lighting. I have also made a rangoli near my entrance. We make sure to get only eco friendly Ganpati idols. There are many delicacies which get cooked at our place like Sindhi speciality lola, sheera, khadha prasad among many other delicacies. Since festivals are not complete without a traditional look, I have specially designed my salwar kameez with an exquisite Indian look.

Ganpati & I...Bollywood Shares Its Thoughts

Ronit Roy :"We have Ganpatiji for 1 days in our home. This is the 10th year that we've brought Him home. It's a tradition that we cannot do without ."

Curious Case of Bats in Sony TVs Adaalat

The upcoming case in Sony TV's Adaalat will look bit scary as the episode will see murders taking place because of Bats.

Thursday, September 12, 2013 | 1:26:17 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: india-forums.com/tellybuzz  |   2 Comments  |  346 Views

Adaalat on Sony TV, has left a mark on the viewers with its interesting story line which is very entertaining as it revolves around a defense lawyer  (K.D Pathank a.k.a Ronit Bose Roy), who fights his each case to set free the innocent victims. 

In the upcoming episode,   Hiren who had been accused of the murder of his parents is now released from the asylum. He goes back to his house where the murder had taken place. The other members of the family are not happy with Hiren around.  

Hiren sees these dark shadows near the window pane and starts screaming. Later we see bats hanging from the window pane which make him scared. There are two more murders that take place and Hiren is running with blood on his clothes which make people think he is the murderer.  

KD on meeting him finds about his behavior weird .The situation becomes worse when another murder takes place in the court premises and it was Hiren who ran into that room and locked it. Later when cops went there he was sitting at a corner and scared looking at the body.

How will KD save Hiren now? Why does he get scared looking at the bats?

Tune in to watch Adaalat Saturday- Sunday 7.30pm, only on Sony Entertainment Television.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/16702-curious-case-of-bats-in-sony-tvs-adaalat.htm

The puzzling case of bats in Sony TV's Adalaat

Summary: A young boy Hiren, who had been accused of the murder of his parents, will be shown being released from an asylum. He will be shown going back to his house where the murder happened. Later the eeriness of the house will be giving him goose bumps when he will be strangely scared. With the other family members not happy to have him around, he will be left fending for himself. A source informs, "Suddenly one day, Hiren will start screaming on seeing some dark shadows near the window pane. The shadows will actually be that of bats. The confusion will be what connection does Hiren have with the bats?" Soon there will be two more murders around and Hiren will be seen running around with blood in his clothes. This would directly point fingers on him. KD Pathak (Ronit Roy) will meet Hiren and find his behaviour strange. The young one will be constantly repeating Woh maar dalenge'. KD will go ahead and take the case of HIren and promise to bring out the truth. "The situation will worsen when another murder happens in the Court premises in the presence of Hiren. The cops will find him looking all shattered and scared sitting in front of the body. Also bats will be seen hovering around the murder spot," our source adds. To know more, tune in to see the show on Saturday and Sunday (14 and 15 September, 2013) at 7:30 pm.

Age is not a barrier; you can build a good physique anytime if you wish to: Ronit Roy

After Udaan, Student of the Year and Shootout at Wadala, TV superstar Ronit Roy is all set to make a mark again when we will see him playing the main negative character in the Akshay Kumar-starrer Boss. But this film was quite tough for Ronit as he needed to toughen up for his portions that included a lot of action and bare bodied sequences.

"Till Boss happened, I had never really thought of seriously working out as I never needed it. But now I only had 12 weeks to get into shape. The first three weeks passed away with no result for I was doing my own thing since I was not getting a good trainer. Then I contacted a guy who had made the bodies of A' list Bollywood stars, but he was a bigger star than them. I therefore decided to excuse myself as I am just a small character artiste," he claimed.

"With just nine weeks left, I had a frank discussion with the director. Earlier, he had shown me pictures of what he wanted. Since it was not possible to achieve the desired results in this a short period, I even contemplated going down the steroids route. But my doctors showed me the red signal saying that my body wouldn't be able to take it," he added.

"So we chose the middle path when I surrendered myself to the director's vision and pushed myself to the limit. In the mornings, I would run for an hour and after a 10-hour shoot, I would work out for a hour and a half," he revealed.

"I also switched from a low carb, high protein diet, to no carbs at all. This combined with the stress of working out, saw me passing out a couple of times," Ronit observed.

"The best part of action in Boss is that it is real. Normally in films we don't really hit each other, we just punch in the air, but here I was really punching and kicking Akshay in his face and stomach while he was defending himself. Akki being a hardcore Punjabi was cool but when the Bengali that I am, was hitting him, my hands would start swelling up," he informed.

Quite impressive...Ronit...

"We shot these portions in the extreme heat of Thailand. The heat became worse for we were shooting in a cement factory which made the uncomfortable level even higher," pointed out the actor.

"Post the film I am still working out, but not that strictly. I sometimes skip a session or work out on one body part," he added.

Finally, Ronit says that he does not regard age as a barrier. "If you want to build a body you can do it anytime," he said.

Nidhi Jha in Sony TV's Adaalat

Summary: Actor Nidhi Jha who is presently seen in the role of Chaya in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke on Zee TV will be seen in an upcoming episodic of Sony Entertainment Television's court room thriller, Adaalat. The girl (who was earlier a part of Balika Vadhu) has an interesting role to play, that offers a great chance to showcase her acting prowess. We hear that Nidhi plays the character of a strong girl who fights for her sister's safety. She goes to the extreme limits of challenging the dead in this thrilling story. The manner in which she fights for justice forms the crux of the story..
Akshay Kumar is the king of action: Ronit Roy

Popular TV actor Ronit Roy, who will be seen playing a villain in 'Boss', says it is difficult to match upto Bollywood star Akshay Kumarwhen it comes to action.

Ronit recently shot his toughest action sequence for the film, which is expected to have some daredevil stunts.

"Akshay is the king of action. It is difficult to match upto him in action and his level. I have broken my bones... hands were swollen. I gave everything for this role hope it stands out in the space of villains," Ronit told .

"I had to get the basic preparation for this role in terms of physicality. I had to get my body perfect and look powerful to show the power of a villain," he said.

He also reveals, Akshay was kind enough to help him a lot as far as action scenes were concerned.

Ronit has been part of the small screen for quite some time and has played memorable roles like Mihir Virani of 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi', Mr Bajaj of 'Kasauti Zindagi Kay' and others.

In 'Boss', Ronit will be seen in completely different avatar - he plays a corrupt cop.

"Villains have to be powerful though they get beaten up in the end. Despite this fact the negative force is always required in the film... it keeps the interest alive. In the past we have seen that characters like Gabbar, Mogambo and others became popular just like the heroes," he said.

Besides Akshay and Ronit, the film features Mithun Chakraborty, Aditi Rao Hydari, Shiv Pandit and Johnny Lever.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Akshay-Kumar-is-the-king-of-action-Ronit-Roy/articleshow/23050586.cms?