DOTW : For a change Ranji

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
DISCUSSION OF THE WEEK.

We have been discussing the Ashni tracks continuously from past so many weeks so this week's topic will be RANJI.

We have seen how Ranganath is terrified of his parents & is unable to stand upto them instead he is making Anji do all possible things to impress his parents.

What do you think Anji's plan should be to impress her future in laws?

Is it good on her part to show Sushila in bad light in front of Ranganath's parents so that they start dis liking her?

How can Ranganath help Anji  in all this instead of all the time being scared of his parents ?

How can Nidhi help Anji ?

You are free to come up with any other points to discuss on Ranji here.
I thought this would be a welcome change from NiAshMal discussions.

Looking forward to all your views...

Aarathi.
Not interested in this Ranji track AT ALL. I put my tv on mute the moment they come together. By themselves,they are fine like with Ashu or Nidhi when they help their story go 4 ward but no,not together because then they take the space that should be for Ashni.
Originally posted by ash_arti

To display her traditional side with modern outlook...display her career achievements clubbed wit  values to show 'Shehar ki ladki is not less than Gaon ki Gori'

Is it good on her part to show Sushila in bad light in front of Ranganath's parents so that they start dis liking her?
No...its not right,its taking advantage of Sushilas innocence

How can Ranganath help Anji  in all this instead of all the time being scared of his parents ?
He should b firm n say its either Anjie or nobody...n invite Anjie to meet his parents

By helping her to be more patient.. accomodative and understanding! Tell her to ask Ranga to fix up meeting with his parents.. 

In my view, RAnji is a thread on its own.. its neither supporting the main theme (what is the main theme by the way..ðŸĪŠ) nor 180 degrees opposite to it..

If at all they had maintained the stand of Ranga as a harmless, humorous flirt and Anji getting annoyed of those ways.. it would have been something to see from a same-age couple... But, a darpok Ranga is hard to digest...
which gaon ki ladki will come and stay at would-be sasural's place for that many days? ( marriage is not fixed also... so ideally it is not sasural either)😕

Creating a track which portrays the characters away from their original nature ( a 90 degrees perpendicular) is a waste of time...

This is a track something like the humor they tried to introduce through CS-Phoolan pair...

But, nevertheless, if one would like to forget AshNI... then this RAnji kahani is the most welcoming one... Edited by mudraswathi - 11 years ago
Aarathi: excellent DOTW u hv chosen.. Its a welcome change..:) wat currently anjie is doing to imppress rangans family is right to an extent bcoz i feel once ranga's parents comes to knw that anjie is very modern urban girl bt ws doing all this sharamiligiri only to impress them will smehw backfire.. Bt its upto ranjie to make them understand that anjie is ready to go any extent to prove her love for ranga.. She is ready for change as well... Anjie tryIng to make that gkc a urban girl is nt good bcoz ranga's parents won't like it if that gkc tells ranjie's evil plans to destroy this gkc into urban bindaas chokri.. Nidhi is already helping ranjie right since they ranjie first met ech other.
Great DOTW ðŸ˜Š RanJi
Impressing her in laws is ok but involving Sushila in it and making her sheher ki Chori and using her is not gud..soon rangas parents will know this...and i think Big drama will happen..and i personally also want Rangas parents to know RanJi plans ..so that after that Ranji learn their mistake ..as yesterday shyma said ,,drame or Haqeeqat mein bohot fark hota hai ...and anji doesnt need to do any drama...the way she is ..she is awesome and Beautiful as a Person  and then we will see Ranga back in form fighting for his  lady Love ...
Edited by RanJi1000 - 11 years ago
Nice post arthi
I think being her natural self will anyway win their hearts rather than trying to be someone she is'nt cuz as a person anjie is wonderful...she can easily impress them...

Well it is a bit wrong, but she is quite irritating so im fine with ,let's see what happens in the coming episodes..
How can Ranganath help Anji in all this instead of all the time being scared of his parents ?
It's high time rangnath starts acting mature and face his parents and put forward his views in a effective manner...rather than always stammering...
She can act a bit mature and encourage her to speak to his parents along with rangnath rather doing funny things like they did in the temple...afterall it is about her life ...