Posted: 11 years ago
guys , just now we came to know that rishi and indira will be searching for job..so some of us were thinking in sumu AT that what kind of job can be given to rishi..
may be if CVs also havn't decided his jon they may fulfill our wish..πŸ˜ƒ
So, lets think about which job will be most suitable for rishi and the job which we want to see rishi doing..😊
He can do job in an animation company as rishi has interest in cartoon and drawings so that would be suitable for his passion too..
He can be legal adviser of any company as he has experience in that..

So, start thinking and give your opinions about  rishi's job..πŸ˜ƒ
animation company nice oneπŸ‘πŸΌ
Mithila, your idea is nice. I want RIshi to do a job which he likes and loves. But i want him to become cartoonist/artist, that was his dream from childhood and he was punished for that by his parents as well. I want him to fulfil his dreams. The job should not be forced upon him due to something :) Edited by Gunz. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Gunz.

I want RIshi to do a job which he likes and loves. But i want him to become cartoonist/artist, that was his dream from childhood and he was punished for that by his parents as well. I want him to fulfil his dreams. The job should not be forced upon him due to something :)

yes gunthy, i agree..so i feel the animation company will be a good choice as his interest will also be there..πŸ˜ƒ  

Mithila, your idea is nice. I want RIshi to do a job which he likes and loves. But i want him to become cartoonist/artist, that was his dream from childhood and he was punished for that by his parents as well. I want him to fulfil his dreams. The job should not be forced upon him due to something :)

i agree with u well saidπŸ‘

Mithila, your idea is nice. I want RIshi to do a job which he likes and loves. But i want him to become cartoonist/artist, that was his dream from childhood and he was punished for that by his parents as well. I want him to fulfil his dreams. The job should not be forced upon him due to something :)

Yes Gunz, I agree with u..he should be a cartoonist. 😊
But cv wd not give him tht job, as we know cv very well.Edited by -sumana- - 11 years ago
Being a Linguist , Artist , Cartoonist & Lawyer , I think will not suit much on Ricky Diwan.

These all are his hobbies.

I am seriously hoping something like this :

He has spent many years in US. And he was already a law graduate when , he went to US.

He would have done something in US , in so many years. May be he had taken a MBA degree from there ( even from low level University).

This will surely give him a good job here as Management Executive.

I know , you all will think he has got no interest in business. But Actually truth is , he has got no interest in ruthless & manipulative way of doing business of Daddy D & Sameer.

Afterall , he has got Diwan Blood in his veins. He can do good business.

I know the chances of upper scenario are very less , but I seriously wish , aisa kuch ho.πŸ˜›
i want him to focus on his choice but if he does a job he can collect funds and which he can use for the exhibition of his drawings..so it would be great to see him working in an animation company and side by side he will focus on paintings..πŸ˜ƒ 
Originally posted by ashish.sachi

Being a Linguist , Artist , Cartoonist & Lawyer , I think will not suit much on Ricky Diwan.

These all are his hobbies.

I am seriously hoping something like this :

He has spent many years in US. And he was already a law graduate when , he went to US.

He would have done something in US , in so many years. May be he had taken a MBA degree from there ( even from low level University).

This will surely give him a good job here as Management Executive.

I know , you all will think he has got no interest in business. But Actually truth is , he has got no interest in ruthless & manipulative way of doing business of Daddy D & Sameer.

Afterall , he has got Diwan Blood in his veins. He can do good business.

I know the chances of upper scenario are very less , but I seriously wish , aisa kuch ho.πŸ˜›
very well said..πŸ‘  

but as you said chances are very less for the upper scenario..all these things are very classy for HD..πŸ˜›
Full time legal adviser, part time cartoonist😊