BV - Jun 19th 2012 - Written Update

Posted: 11 years ago
Anandi comes to some woman and demands to know if she put Mehndi on Jyoti's hands. The woman lies at first but Anandi makes her tell the truth. The woman then tells A that Jyothi is getting married. A is shocked. She yells at the woman for siding with evil just for money's sake. The woman is repentant and tells A that the wedding is being conducted in some nearby village. A asks the woman to find out the place from Jyothis uncle who is still to leave for the wedding. The woman reluctantly agrees and gets the information from Jyothi's uncle. She relays the same to A who leaves immediately.

A calls DS and tells her everything and feels bad that Bal vivah is still happening in her own village. DS tries to console her, but Anandi feels its her failure to stop this evil practice. DS encourages her to be strong. Anandi tells her that she is on her way to Sumergadh to stop the wedding. The line gets cut. Just then Shiv calls Anandi who tells him everything. Shiv asks her not to go alone. Anandi again loses signal. She reminisces her own spoilt childhood and the hardships she faced due to Bal vivah. She resolves to not let Jyothi's life be ruined. 

A reaches Sumergadh where everyone is rejoicing while taking part in wedding celebrations. Jyothi's parents see A and are shocked. She demands to meet Jyothi. J's parents take her to Jyothi who hugs A and cries. A demands to have the wedding stopped immediately. J's parents refuse to do so. A tries to convince the parents, but they don't budge. A finally threatens to involve the police. J's parents panic. J's father says he will get the groom's father and trick Anandi and lock her in a room. He tells the band to play music as loudly as possible. He then tells the groom's father about A. Groom's father tells the priest to start the ceremony immediately. 
A calls Bhairav who is unable to hear her. DS and Bhairav hurry towards the wedding venue. 

Message : Custom-bound society will try to stop any voice that is raised against evil practices such as bal vivah. Will this voice be stopped?

Precap : Bhairav and DS reach the venue but are held captive and are helpless. Some men throw Anandi outside and Shivu stops her from falling. He then figths with the men

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

LUVED TODAYS EPISODE...AND THE BRAVERY AWARD GOES TO ANANDI...๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by iffan_1 - 11 years ago
Thank you for the quickest update ever...another real chance for Shiv to show the heroism..along with n for, his beloved...
Anandi should have tried to call the police at least...๐Ÿค”
fine!!..that task is given to shiv by cvs...๐Ÿคฃ

and tomorrow is my turn...
Originally posted by khusi_*

haha yes..shiv is the savior of jaitsar these days isn't he? .. the desi superman๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜

n khushi u lucky girl..always get to update interesting/much awaited episodes..๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by khusi_*

Thanks for the update

When A was with Jughead..it was always her job to save him...In this case both Shiv and Anandi are sharing that responsibility well! 

And khusi, i'm equally excited that u'll do it tomorw๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by -Perseus- - 11 years ago
Kal toh Shivu sakshath Mahadev bannewala hai. Khushi, you lucky girl!! ๐Ÿ˜†
cannot wait...
 remember when jagya saved anandi he put pills in water lol 

here shivu will fight for her yayyy!!!!!!
and he saved her twice already
Thank U for the Superb Update for our Awesome Episode ๐Ÿ˜ƒ!!!

Anandi's pain once again touched my heart today. I hope Shiv gets to see a glimpse of it in tomorrow's episode. I know he understands her situation as a to be divorcee but he still doesn't know that she's a victim of Bal Vivah also.

Eagerly waiting for tomorrow's episode. Collector Saab in action mode is something I have always wanted to see ๐Ÿ˜!!
Originally posted by AshBendre

haha yes..shiv is the savior of jaitsar these days isn't he? .. the desi superman๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜

n khushi u lucky girl..always get to update interesting/much awaited episodes..๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜†...this is my reward for doing updates from past 1 year...omg..its over 1 year...๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜†...i cant even count how many dragged boring episode i had updated...some very memorable episodes too...
my one of the fav WU... legality of Jag-anandi marriage revealed by the lawyer๐Ÿ˜ณ...

hayee tomorrow...anandi's super man again comes there for her๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†