Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 19/6 Vishnuji enlightens Himavan

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Parvati at the palace is dreaming about Rishi Vishnu's words about her & Shivji's meeting. She wakes up due to the sound of Damaru falling off. She picks it up gets drawn to that place, she starts walking towards the cave, Shivji is meditating in. She reaches near the Trishul out side the cave, Door of the cave is covered withan ice wall. She looks at the Trishul, feels this is the right place for the Damaru to be, ties it to the Trishul. Owesome BG in this scene.

She faints outside the cave. Shivji is shown meditating inside.

Mena comes to Himavan in his darbar, complaining of missing Parvati. Himavan tells Mena not to panic, he tells her, all her daughters who have become river now will help them in finding out where is Parvati, they can contact Vayu & find out where is she. He tells her to pray to Vishnuji. Himavan asks his army to search in all the directions. Mena prays to Vishnuji to protect Parvati, says all my daughters are serving this world as rivers, my sons as Mountains. Ganga too has gone to Swarga whin asked by Brhmaji. Now only Parvati is left with us. Protect her. Jaya & Vijaya too tells her no one will harm Parvati. But Mena continues to worry.

Himavan in search of Parvati is in the forest. Marut the Vayu, guides him to follow the direction of winds. Following that he reaches near the cave where Parvati is unconscious. He trys to bring her back to life, thinking she is no more, also says he will not leave the person who is responsible for her condition. He hears Vishnuji's voice that Parvati is alive. Appearing before Himavan he tells him the one who takes care of this entire Sansar, who can harm her? Parvati has come here on her own in search of someone, who is in this cave. Himavan asks who is inside this cave? Vishnuji says Himalaya has become a Punya-bhumi, because Shivji is meditating here. Even I could have brought Parvati here, but it was important for her to come here on her own, She is Aadi Shakti born with the aim of marrying Shivji. Only she can save this World from Adharma, make the Tridev complete again.

Himavan says but he has promised King of Vindhya many years back about Parvati's marriage. How can I give my daughter to a Vairagi, who lives in Smashan. Nobody knows about his kul, from where he has come. Vishnuji says you are not  consciously enlightened to realize who Shivji is . He is Sakshat Param Brhma as Devadhi Dev Mahadev. Himavan says but Shivji himself is mournimg over his wife Sati. Vishnuji asks him to remember at Kashi, on meeting Parvati what did Daksh & Prasuti feel? They felt their daughter Sati has come back as Parvati. Himavan remembers that incident. Vishnuji continues, Sati is born as Parvati with the aim of uniting with Shivji, for the betterment of the World. Aadi Shakti is born as you daughter. You are my devotee, I am telling you to let Parvati realize this truth on her own, help her & Shivji unite.

Himavan gets Parvati to the palace. Mena asks him where was she found? He says She is unconscious because of snowfall. Mena says she won't leave Parvati  alone till she gets married, she tells him to send Rajpurohit to Vindhyachal with Parvati's proposal. Himavan is thinking.

At Vaikunth in conversation between Vishnuji & Lakshmiji. Vishnuji says he has told Himavan but will Mena agree to it? Lakshmiji says as a mother she will not. Visnuji says then who will convince her? Lakshmiji says Parvati herself, but before that she has to understand herself that She is Shivji's ardhangini.  She tells him you know everything. Vishnuji  insists on knowing it from Lakshmiji as it sounds much better in her sweet words.  Lakshmiji says Parvati till now is unaware of her powers, now she's grown up. Realising the truth may scare her, it may take her away from Shivji.

Parvati in her dream, sees she is trying to touch Shivji, but after touching him she finds her  body burning, she is awake now. Mena says she must have seen a bad dream. Parvati asks her If  I am destined to marry Shivji then why his dream scares me? Mena tells her all these is her illusion. Shivji is a Vairagi, a yogi. Parvati says he not an ordinary yogi, he is Mahayogi, he is the God. Mena asks her does God marry a human? You are a princess, you are lucky will get married to the prince of Vindhya, their Rajpurohit has already come here. They will consult him & will find an auspicious date for her marriage. Vishnuji's ardhangini is Lakshmiji, was she a princess? Parvati looks confused.

Precap: Himavan tells Parvati, they are fortunate because Shivji is meditating in Himalays. Taking care of his food, the cave he is meditating in is your responsibality.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update! πŸ˜Š
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Minaxi for the wonderful update.😊
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update...minaxi.😊
i wonder why mena n himavan always needed to be reminded of parvati's true form are they facing wid short term memory loss problem... πŸ˜†(jokes apart)... todays epi. ws a cute one...loved the convo b/w vishnu n lakshmi...n ya precap ws awesome...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sukhi... - 11 years ago
LeadNitrate thumbnail
About time some one from the duo gets enligtened. Though a very dramatic epi, Kal tak dhund rahe the jisko, all of a sudden parvati finds the cave? and even himavan finds it? Couldn't vishnu just come in HImavan's dream?
finally Himavan says something sensible too and in accordance with scriptures.
Need to warm up to sonarika. Haven't yet. She looks pretty though

Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.. missed the episode.. looks like Himavan will play cupid now πŸ˜³
coolfizzy thumbnail
I luved 2days episode although there ws no shiv still vishnu filled the emptiness!
I m telling u guyz after Shiv he iz d coolest god v cn ever have!

mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukhi...

Thank you so much for the update...minaxi.😊
i wonder why mena n himavan always needed to be reminded of parvati's true form are they facing wid short term memory loss problem... πŸ˜†(jokes apart)... todays epi. ws a cute one...loved the convo b/w vishnu n lakshmi...n ya precap ws awesome...πŸ˜ƒ

They keep on forgetting about her true form, Mena will be the toughest to explainπŸ˜† She should improve too. She is too predictable.
This epi was good, it was like hearing this story from Vishnuji,hope Himavan remembers everything.
Precap was good finally Parvati will serve Shivji, will get more opportunity to know him.
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tannipartner

About time some one from the duo gets enligtened. Though a very dramatic epi, Kal tak dhund rahe the jisko, all of a sudden parvati finds the cave? and even himavan finds it? Couldn't vishnu just come in HImavan's dream?

finally Himavan says something sensible too and in accordance with scriptures.
Need to warm up to sonarika. Haven't yet. She looks pretty though

If Vishnuji tells Himavan all these in his dream, he can say it was all just a dream & not take it seriously. Liked how Vishnuji told him your inner conscious is not yet developed that much to understand who Shivji is. He is sensible to accept Vishnuji's words. it's good to see story moving as per the scriptures.

mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolfizzy

I luved 2days episode although there ws no shiv still vishnu filled the emptiness!

I m telling u guyz after Shiv he iz d coolest god v cn ever have!

Both Vishnuji & Lakshmiji were good today & hearing Paravti's perspective from Lakshmiji sounded good along with his Pran priyeπŸ˜†