Thendral

Thendral Tuesday Update: 19/06/12

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala_15 thumbnail
                                      Thanks TT fan for the update.

As Bhuvana is suffering from cancer  😔🥱 ,  I feel that  she will try to help her daughter Thulasi in all possible ways 🤔🤔 from now onwards 🤔🤔 so that GW accepts her daughter as DIL 🤔😒  as she spoke as if she realised her mistakes in today's episode 🤔😕  . Lets wait and see 😍 .
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks bhagi for the update...after seeing yr concern for bhu and that of lax's, think bhu has finally got what she wanted... from a position of being insulted, not bothered about, she is finally centre-stage for laxman...there cud be any nbr of possibilities now for bhu ...we cud keep guessing n debating i guess...😆. but clearly tps is not going to find this as easy now...
in the midst of this 2 celebrations hv been talked abt today...lax's bday (hope this is grander than the wedding anniv...) and kanakku's hotel inauguration (really looking forward to this...)

VR rightly pointed out abt deepa's approach in handing kanakku and his reciprocation of the same...
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update Bhaghi.

woah so the cancer thing was for real. 😲 😕 Bhu vidra dialogue thaangala. Periya Paalum Pazhamum Saroja Devi nu ninappu. 🤢 I hate this twist. I don't know why the director is always trying to gain sympathy for his negative characters. He attempted the same with Charu earlier. 60th marriage celebration adhu onnu dhaan kuraichal indha lax ku. Yaaru kondadradhunu oru vevastha venaama. 🤢 Edhukku aravadhavadhu kalayanam pannipaanga. Orutharukku oruthar drogam pannama anniyonyama kudumbam nadathina couple ku dhaan andha thagudhi undu...they can flaunt the world. Definitely Lax doesn't have that thagudhi. 🤢 TPS mother is nuts. K-VR-D part was good. D's mom over thimir referring K as beggar is too much.
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
adithya_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update:-)
Shalins thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤗 Thanks TTfan for the WU!!  🤗

Bhuvana realizing her mistakes so soon 😲 😲. Wow...tht was fast. I thought it will take little bit more time for her repenting episode...  🥱

Kanagu won't you invite us to ur hotel inauguration...😊 Deepa was feeling so happy to see Kanagu develop in his business and life. I liked VR words today as always 😳. Indira- you don't have to be so rude to Kanagu jus bcoz he proposed to Deepa...😔 When Kanagu develops himself to a big star  hotel onwer then for sure she would wanna to Deepa married off to him...wouldn't she??

Bhuvana is hospital...Prabha is excited abt TPS & Lax 60 years anniversary...😕 Lax is this needed for u now...This 60 years anniversary is for couples tht lived together for 60 years not for people like u... I didn't get Sundari's reaction in the end...😕

😲
Edited by babylissLady - 11 years ago
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update TTFan.

So Cancer is for real and there is no faking. I expected that as in the promo her shock was sincere. Change in Bhu the moment she knows she has got cancer. Doesn't go with her character. Let us see hope it gets interesting. What is up with CTs an villis. One they made her to jump up from the roof and made her mentally unstable, the other one has got cancer now.

Kanagu and Deepa's dad were awesome. Ohh Deepa's mom had to be mean always. I wish Kanagu proves himself before her.

Shashti abtha poorthi for Lax.. what a joke. TPS ammaku summa iruka mudiyala... need to create some kalagam. All Serial writers do love to use this 60 am kalyanam thingy with rendu pondadikaran. Kolangal, Thangam and now Thendral. There will be confusion on who sits in the alter with the husband. And its very important for the 2nd one also to get thali else the wife angiharam will be lost. What a crap.

Lax seriously who do you Love! Bhu or TPS or both. I think this is exactly what is running in TPS mind...

ssmily_face thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Still something tells me that Bhu is lying.

Parpom
geecee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jinju

Thx for the update Bhaghi.

woah so the cancer thing was for real. 😲 😕 Bhu vidra dialogue thaangala. Periya Paalum Pazhamum Saroja Devi nu ninappu. 🤢 I hate this twist. I don't know why the director is always trying to gain sympathy for his negative characters. He attempted the same with Charu earlier. 60th marriage celebration adhu onnu dhaan kuraichal indha lax ku. Yaaru kondadradhunu oru vevastha venaama. 🤢 Edhukku aravadhavadhu kalayanam pannipaanga. Orutharukku oruthar drogam pannama anniyonyama kudumbam nadathina couple ku dhaan andha thagudhi undu...they can flaunt the world. Definitely Lax doesn't have that thagudhi. 🤢 TPS mother is nuts. K-VR-D part was good. D's mom over thimir referring K as beggar is too much.

Very well said jinju 👏 Completely agree with everything you've written.
After seeing promo itself, decided to skip the torture this week & instead just read the updates here.
Thendral pogira pokku ...sagikkalai 😒
All main characters have absolutely no role , nothing is focussed on their life, Tulasi overcoming any barriers in her education is no longer mentioned even !😡 Tamil's jolly & charming personality has become drab & boring -- only side-tracks have become main story with the lead pair not even appearing on the screen for days/weeks ...👎🏼 

Edited by geecee - 11 years ago
geecee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: viswai123

All Serial writers do love to use this 60 am kalyanam thingy with rendu pondadikaran. Kolangal, Thangam and now Thendral.  

Viswai, you forgot to mention another serial to use this kevalam story plot 😉...
Thirumathi Selvam 😆