19th June,12:WU: Ye tera Ghar-aab MERA Ghar

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mallika is worst. How can a women abused so badly mentally and physically and traumatised cook so easily in kitchen acting as if everything is fine.
Thanx Tanu for the live update.
Am hating Mallu more and more each passing day.
Hope Ashu comes to his senses soon and realise what poor Nidhi must be going thru.
Loved BB's wise words of advice to Ashu.
Even beginning to like DB now-a-days. After all she does love Nidhi and cant see her unhappy.
Really pathetic man.. Mallu is horrible..

Liked SKs acting today... pretty mature..

Poor Nidhi. .my heart goes out to her... 
🀒  πŸ˜­ πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ€’

Such a crappy epi...more than mallu i hate ashu now...never seen such a bad hubby like him πŸ˜‘ loved ranji moments...feeling so bad for nidhi yaar.

sorry Tanu i dont have d guts to post any caps tonight...thanks for d update.
Thanks for the quick update

Today Mallika was just too much. The scene where she comes out of the bathroom, waering Nidhi's clothes and chiding Nidhi for not knocking and entering was totally unexpected. And Ashu still doesnt understand - he says "Bechari". A person who could not comb her hair, is merrily cooking for him - and even ordering Hiraman Kaka to come and help her and then acting as if she is unaware that she is in Ashni room -  and still Ashu is DUMB !!!! This is too much yaar. Tomorrow the shrink will certify Mallika and it will be Nidhi's defeat and Ashu ke nazron mein Mallika ke liye pyaar, daya sab kuch umad umad ke niklega...

When are we going to see an end to this..
Thanks Tanu. You are tops πŸ‘πŸΌfor giving us  such a fast update.
Today Baba redeemed himself, he can also see through Mallika and stated the obvious to Asshu.
.CS was a good detective and DB was our voice today.

But our Dr. is blind as a bat to Mallika and deaf to any one's concerns other rhan Mallika.

Nidhi was absolutely right in getting angry, how can she let someone take over every inch of her space.
Imagine wearing Nidhi's clothes. Nidhi before Mallika sets anything on fire, you set those clothes on fire, preferably with Mallika.😑😑
At least BB spoke up a bit today - but it did not seem to have any asar on dumbo Ashu..Even Hiraman Kaka is exasperated by Mallika's behaviour and Ashu is still in the doc mode - uske recovery ke liye accha hain - Nonsense
I dont know what BB said to Ashu... But I find him a lame duck...
Ashutosh at the age of 42, doesnt know where to draw a line...
BB at the age of above 70, doesnt know how to control a situation that is going clearly out of hand...
What a set of dodgy-podgy men in the family...

Now, what next...
mallu will mix some thing in the food.. and serves to ashu...he eats it dutifully..under that influence he approaches Mallu who is Nidhi's clothes...🀬

(This is very unlikely of me to express these things...but could not control... after all, all those hindi movies I had watched...)

PS: sorry Tanu.. forgot to appreciate your efforts in giving live update...even in this pain.Edited by mudraswathi - 11 years ago
Thank you Tanu for live update...

Hmm.. Mallu has crossed all her limits now. Atleast BB is supporting Nidhi.
Only thing makes me happy is, they are done with chef Mallu and Nidhi doubting her. So track is moving and soon we will be saved from Mallu;s torture ...
Edited by aarch - 11 years ago