WU, June 19th, 2012

sheenug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RavishinRavzy thumbnail
Thank you for the update.

I have been waiting for the update coz I missed today's episode.
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you for your lovely update :-)
jjangunme thumbnail
your emoticons are hilari😆us
makes its fun to read ^^
sheenug thumbnail
Thanks everybody for liking my WU. 
pumaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

WOW ,  WOW ,  WOW ,  WOW , What a beautiful update.!!!!!! You know today episode is such a boring epi ( not romance , no good dialouges , not more expressions) But  in your WU , your description, pics (dance in bar , party in house ,massiji's beauty and specially  kushi's evil smile) all are soo good and perfectly matched to the situation. I enjoyed every lines in  your WU more than video epi .Once again  THANKS A LOT.  ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️  (not for today story, one and only for your WU)

Edited by pumaa - 11 years ago
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the written update
sheenug thumbnail
Originally posted by: pumaa

WOW ,  WOW ,  WOW ,  WOW , What a beautiful update.!!!!!! You know today episode is such a boring epi ( not romance , no good dialouges , not more expressions) But  in your WU , your description, pics (dance in bar , party in house ,massiji's beauty and specially  kushi's evil smile) all are soo good and perfectly matched to the situation. I enjoyed every lines in  your WU more than video epi .Once again  THANKS A LOT.  ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️  (not for today story, one and only for your WU)

Thanks so much dear for liking my post.
sagark thumbnail
sheenug u have done a fabulous update and with each and every detail of the serial. Till today no one has given full detailed updates and i really liked your update a lot and keep doing it the same way. Its a beautiful and Fabulous update.
sheenug thumbnail
Originally posted by: sagark

sheenug u have done a fabulous update and with each and every detail of the serial. Till today no one has given full detailed updates and i really liked your update a lot and keep doing it the same way. Its a beautiful and Fabulous update.

Thanks so much!!