sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Jeet refuses to let Raavi use question papers, and Sweety says that he can keep his principles, but she is not going to let her son suffer. Jeet tells her that he wants to hear nothing more of this, Sweety leaves. While leaving, Jeet gives her the papers and asks her, what will happen if the board comes to know that the papers were leaked and changes the paper in the last minute. Sweety is rattled, but leaves.

Raavi is upset that Jeet is against her using the leaked papers and says that no one cares about her. Pinky is upset that Jeet is so stubborn, but Jeet tells her that he is Raavi's father, and all he wants for his daughter is for her to do well. Pinky is thoughtful.

At the Ahluwalia's, Sweety and Lucky are unable to sleep, and when Sweety does sleep, she gets a nightmare that the leaked paper does not come, and Rocky does badly, while Raavi does well. Sweety unable to sleep, goes to check on Rocky, to find him sound asleep, because he is now relying only on the question papers.

The next morning, Rocky asks Ginny to dictate the papers to Rashi so that Raavi can use, and Rashi does it with great difficulty. When Rashi does manage to get the papers to raavi, she tears it up saying she will study on her own, she doesn't want to use any papers - whatever happens will happen.

Precap - Sweety is worried that Rocky is not at all studying, and is relying only on the question papers. Sweety tells that Rocky has by-hearted the Physics paper, and is worried.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the udpate Mru!!

but i think they must end this track i feel like its a bit dragging.
asma08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swethasyam08

thanks for the udpate Mru!!

but i think they must end this track i feel like its a bit dragging.

agree, agree, agree...time for the exams to be finally written by Raavi and Rocky.
desi5555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sns23

Jeet refuses to let Raavi use question papers, and Sweety says that he can keep his principles, but she is not going to let her son suffer. Jeet tells her that he wants to hear nothing more of this, Sweety leaves. While leaving, Jeet gives her the papers and asks her, what will happen if the board comes to know that the papers were leaked and changes the paper in the last minute. Sweety is rattled, but leaves.

Raavi is upset that Jeet is against her using the leaked papers and says that no one cares about her. Pinky is upset that Jeet is so stubborn, but Jeet tells her that he is Raavi's father, and all he wants for his daughter is for her to do well. Pinky is thoughtful.

At the Ahluwalia's, Sweety and Lucky are unable to sleep, and when Sweety does sleep, she gets a nightmare that the leaked paper does not come, and Rocky does badly, while Raavi does well. Sweety unable to sleep, goes to check on Rocky, to find him sound asleep, because he is now relying only on the question papers.

The next morning, Rocky asks Ginny to dictate the papers to Rashi so that Raavi can use, and Rashi does it with great difficulty. When Rashi does manage to get the papers to raavi, she tears it up saying she will study on her own, she doesn't want to use any papers - whatever happens will happen.

Precap - Sweety is worried that Rocky is not at all studying, and is relying only on the question papers. Sweety tells that Rocky has by-hearted the Physics paper, and is worried.

When I was in 7th standard.. some one had leaked English and Math paper, and many girls studied only the leaked papers.  However, a new exam paper was given to us on the day of the exam.  After all this is board exams.  Hope Rocky studies instead of relying on the leaked paper.  
Edited by desi5555 - 11 years ago
100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!!!
I hope Sweety makes Rocky study instead of relying on the papers!!!!!
As the exam papers can be changed!!!!!
.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think that Jeet is absolutely right😉 what happens if the board change the exam papers at last minute??🤢 Rocky, study yaar

thank you for update
pari2386 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
there are NO shortcuts for success..only formula for success is a constant HARDWORK...thats what My Dad-Mom  had always taught me when I was a student , right from nursery school till Post graduation ; & am  glad that Jeet is doing same thing for his daughter. I wish every child has a father of principles like Jeet specially if theirs mothers are like these Swi-pink sisters😛, pushing the children towards wrong path just for the sake of glory with good marks.But they arent thinking that what would their children achieve in further life if they have their education in this way!knowledge has to be applied correctly in day to day life for bein succesful in life  and such shotcuts /mugging up wont help anyone!
naj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am glad that Sweety is getting worried.. i soo want her to have the same stand as jeet..

Although i did not expect her to agree to using it with all the principles taht she profuses.. But after all she is a mother and that is a very tricky situation..

thanks for the update ;-)