.:Celebrity of the Week!:.

Posted: 17 years ago

πŸ€—Hello mere sab pyaare dost!πŸ€—

How are you all doing?😳 Missed me?πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Nah...i know u didnt. I just took a week off, thats all.πŸ˜›

Getting right to business....

Mere Khwabon mein jo aayee,
aake mujhe ched jaaye...

😲haila...I am dreaming about the same person as she is!?!?! haiii, I am gonna fight for my jaan, Shah rukh.

Hmm, lekin to think about it...I have so many jaans. And I already have to fight Rani (or Ash) for my Abhi! And my my, her on screen jodi w/ SRK is hot hot hot!😳

Ajnabi mujhko itna bata dil mera kyon pareshaan hai
Dekh ke tujhko aisa lage jaise barson ki pehchaan hai

Ajnabi?!?! Stupid, of course pehchaan hai...umm, I know her very well. You may want to know how...umm, well see I have seen all her movies so I have to know her na?πŸ˜›...Sad jokes kii kami thi na is liye ek aur likh dii.πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Arre she got married few years ago na? She married the guy whom she sang this song to...

Ishq hua, kaise hua
Achha hua jaise hua
Na woh jaane, na tu jaane
Kyoon ho gaye tum deewane

Arre re re re re

So its time for...

and this time its none other than...

Ye kaali kaali aakhen
ye gore gore gaal
ye teekhi teekhi nazren
ye hirni jaisi chaal

dekha jo tujhe jaanam
hua re bura haal

Kajol has done numerous films and is know to be the superhit actress of the 90's. She started acting in 1992 w/ the movie Bekhudi. She was part of the movie that made history in Indian cinema.

Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayege

"Tujhe dekha toh yeh jaana sanam...pyaar hota hai deewana sanam"

and does anyone remember as a villan in Gupt?

And do you know what the Gupt (secret) was? πŸ€”Actually it wasn't a secret as she won the Best Villan award for this movie so you all know she is the best actress in every category.πŸ˜‰

Later on came the other super duper hit movie....Kuch Kuch hota hai where she played the role of Anjali.

This was yet another movie of SRK and Kajol - the famous pair by now. They won the Best Jodi award too.πŸ‘

Some of her other amazing movies include, Baazigar, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, Pyaar toh Hona hi tha, Pyaar kiya toh Darna kya, Dushman, Yeh Dillagi, and Karan Arjun.

She got married to the famous Hero Ajay Devgan and then took a break for a while after the movie Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham in order to take care of her baby girl Nysa.😳

She has recently made a comeback w/ the movie Fanaa. Here she is paired w/ Aamir Khan and this is the first time they have worked together as a couple. She is also seen to be blind in this film.

subhaan allaah subhaan allah subhaan allah
subhaan allaah subhaan allah subhaan allah
valle valle
valle valle
valle valle
chaand sifarish jo karta hamari deta woh tumko bata
sharm-o-haya pe parde gira ke karni hain hamko khata
zidd hain ab toh hain khud ko mitana hona hain tujhmein fanaa

Personally, I think she has been one of the best actresses that Hindi cinema has seen. She has a grace and personality like no other. 😳

Here are just three questions for you. I wont force anyone to participate:

1. Which is your all time favorite movie of Kajol? and Why?

2. Have you seen Fanaa? If so, what did you think of it?

3. What will you tell Kajol if you were to meet her? and if you had to dance on a song for her...which one will it be and Why? (again this is a special question w/ a prize at end for the most creative one😊)

Thats it!

I hope you enjoyed reading the post as much as I did writing it. I would appreciate if you have feedback on making it better. If you have suggestions on adding more stuff to the post feel free to either PM me or post it here along w/ your answers.😊

Dont worry I will be back next week w/ yet another of your favorite celebrity.

Signing off...

kabhi khushi kabhi gham
Milte rahenge hum...πŸ˜ƒ

love,
Khair

To continue your support for Kajol,
join her fan club.

Edited by sweet_kp - 17 years ago
Thanks...

I just love kajol !!!

DDLJ , Its a complete Entertainer & I just love that movie especially kajol...

Yes i saw that...Its a bumper hit in India !!!She is absolutely stunning in that...Her comeback after 5 yrs is worth & she is a gr8 talent..I would say better than Aamir..her looks acting & all...

3. What will you tell Kajol if you were to meet her? and if you had to dance on a song for her...which one will it be and Why? (again this is a special question w/ a prize at end for the most creative one)

I will tell her I am her great fan & I just love all her movies..Also tell her that she is one of the greatest actresses of Bollywood.

Ofcourse the song will be

Tuje dekha tho yeh Jaana sanam..
Pyar hota hai deewana sanam...

Its becoz I just love her & admire her !!! She has got the bubbliness & a girl next door type feeling whom anyone wanna marry..Ajay devgan is the lucky one...She is the only one girl who is not famous for glamour roles !!!

Edited by sumesh - 17 years ago
great job kajol...you deserve it and well done...

1. my favorite kajol movie was 3KG...this was because she was funny, she had a unique style, and she had that punjabi accent, also, she put a lot of effort into all her work, not just that specific movie

2. yes i saw fana and it was really good and a brilliant movie that has come out in soo many years...i liked the story line, the songs, and the theme

3. if i met her i would tell her that she is a great actress that is in almost everyone's heart and she has all the qualities that should be shown in a person...if i had to dance to a song it would be yeh ladki hai allah hai, hai re allah...this is because this song suits her, and she is really pretty in it...and she danced really good with all the emotions and expressions shown right there on her face
😊

it has to be...ddlj.......i love that movie because of her and srk......she was so innocent yeh naughty in the movie.......so lovable and adorable......

nope.....havent seen it....but kajol looks amazin in the promos......she is a diva......

3. What will you tell Kajol if you were to meet her? and if you had to dance on a song for her...which one will it be and Why? (again this is a special question w/ a prize at end for the most creative one)

meet her...i would faint firstly...then tell her how lucky i m too hav met her....and that she is an amazing actress, song.....i like her dancing in aaj hai sagai...frm pyar to hona hi tha.....with ajay.....

but i would dance on

ladki badi anjani hai.....sapna hai sach hai kahani hai...dekho yeh pagli bilkul na badli ..yeh to wahi deewani hai........

frm....kuch kuch hota hai......because the song suits her....with her comeback in fanaa she hasnt changed a bit......

Edited by doly_455 - 17 years ago
hehe.. great intro khair,.. u shouldbe da IF RJ
wow!congrats kajol fan club! πŸ‘ She is an awesum actress!rally awesome!beyond comparison!
Yeyeeeeeeeee..Kajol's the celebrity! πŸ˜‰
Will answer but later! 😳
wuhuuuuuu..kajol rocks!!! πŸ˜‰
awesum post khairu jaan....

are i missed u sooooooooo much.......n kajol is 1 of my favourites......she hs sum magic in her....

it spreads around everywhere....

My all time movie of Kajol is Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.. Her performance has still left me spell bounded.. She was amazing in her perfromance, and the variations of her shades. I still watch KKHH for her..

Hahaha.. Yup, I have seen Fanaa, One of the best performances of Kajol, Though I did go see it for her, but Aamir left me more spellbounded. Fanaa is must see for everyone and esp Kajol fans.

3. What will you tell Kajol if you were to meet her? and if you had to dance on a song for her...which one will it be and Why? (again this is a special question w/ a prize at end for the most creative one😊)

I would tell Kajol, that she is the most spellbounding actress ever and She has left me completly spellbounded in Fanaa as well as KKHH. She is the most natural actor ever and in terms of acting, She will go farther than Nargis and Maduballaji..

I would dance on the song .... Saanwala Si Ek Ladki from Mujhse Dosti Karoge, because she is sweet, adorable and just like a little fairy.