PRavitra rishta =slap rishta - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
And the irony of it all the slaps are not going to the ones who truly deserve to be slapped at a particular point in time. its always the innocent ones who are been judged from situational misconceptions and misunderstandings that get up been slapped. Varsha,Dharmesh,Ajit,Savita,Manjusha and even Vinod deserved slaps at many points in time but they were never given but the innocent like Manav,Archana,Shravani and Purvi end up been slapped when the situation does not warrant.
[QUOTE=crazy2012]this slapping silsila shud immediately stop and human should behave like human, not an animal..

I hate slapping..from whoever it may be

Discussion & argument can be shown - physical assault is not being supported & this is completely unwanted in PR

To everyone reading post from this topic, we are against physical assault
I agree with you crazy2012 (sorry I dnt no your name)
you are completely rite
Physical assault is unwanted in PR
In a pavitra rishta there is never so much of physical assault
Sorry to add, Manav treatment twds achu is an untolerable rishta
From sbs, he will behave rudely to Achu, and this is unacceptable in a show having the title pavita rishta

i didnt watch PR bfr bt i thnk
Manav had got a slap fm Solu i guess
Archanaa fm Savita
Savita..i dont kw..i guess if she got then it wud b fm Solu or his huband(i dont think he hav courage to touch her)
Tej fm Manav
Ovi ...she nyds fm Pruvi or she will get soon!!
Pruvi fm Archanaa and Ovi
Punni fm Archanna
Arjun fm Manav
Dk...missing
Sachin..still nt got bt i think he will get fm Manav( he deserve one or even more)

ths is tooo much irritating😡

Edited by Seema1987 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Sharee12

... lol 

P.S i don't like slapping

i like that animation.😆

poppy! u r righ! pavitra rishta should rename as " Slapping Rishta". i'm not interested to see slapping scenes repeatedly after exposing truth.

p.s. "When Truth comes to see everyone, it prepares/creates a big party of slapping"

poppy, do u understand this ps? i don't know how to write my owns due to my deafness.