20th Jun,12: WU : Jatin wooes as Pradeep sulks

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

First of all Tanu surprised to see u updating here also. But this is my first visit and post on this forum.
Am now beginning to like this show also.
Thanks for the update. 😊
I am really happy with Jatin as he is honest and a really nice man unlike Pradeep who goes and comes as he pleases. Edited by -Ritu567- - 11 years ago
Thanks for the update.. Mona getting excited to see Pardeep? really mona😑
As much as I want to believe Jatin is good and genuine, something is leaving me uneasy...The fact he pointedly asked Mona if he has passed in all her tests...meant he knew he was being tested or Mona brought the kids so that he could reject her...This leaves me thinking how much of that affection to the kids was genuine. 

Anyways hope it turns out that he is a genuinely nice person and they are happy together...
thanks for your hard work tanu...πŸ‘

i guess Mona was thrilled to watch pradeep was becoz she wanted to test Jatins' reaction..though we can never..ever..trust ekta maiyya for what she might throw at us.. i am liking Mona n Jatin pairing.. just hope the cvz do not ruin it..
thanks for the update Tanu!

now what abt Tani?? πŸ€” hmmm either Mona will get Tani married to Jatin?? i doubt what Ekta n CV's are thinking off.