Thendral

Thendral Upd Wed June 20, 2012

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks pearl for the update...not an easy one updating bhu's letter

hats off to the CTs for maintaining bhu's character thru this deadly disease...a real opportunist if there was any...in a single stroke bhu has usurped her place again and lax of course wanting to put the blame on someone...One can see xxx's cunnigness in bhu's manipulation of her condition...
this must be the second time tps has been blacklisted in lax's mind..get the feeling this is how bhu must have poisoned lax's mind against tps the first time...but this time, disease or no disease, tps shud bounce back and show her real self, come what may .  This time along with her name, T's too is involved and tps shud prove her stand with TT's aid...shud be interesting..

jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the nice update and apt side comments pearl.

What a load of crap ! How dare Bhu accuses TPS that she is behind Lax money?! If Lax ever believes it to be true he is biggest moron in world. Fact is Lax studied in TPS father's money. If TPS is money crazy she could have easily got herself hooked to a richer man than Lax after he left her. She brought up her son as single mom. I think we can still not rule out the possibility that Bhu is acting. May be Lax will start to feel guilty and start throwing his frustration on TPS. Guess that's her motive. TPS will automatically get separated from him if it happens because she is a woman who values self respect. Lax proved to be a sick man in every sense of the word. When he rushed to T's house I thought he will apologize to her. Pannradhallaam pannittu ennama egiraaru ! 🀒 T yaaru nu therinja apram koosa vendaama. How could this guy face her boldly?! He has absolutely no VMSS. Bhu and Lax are truly made for each other. 🀒 T really sucked today. Her anger on her mother is completely justified. But if I were her I would be equally mad at Lax too. He was equally responsible for her agonized childhood. I wish she gave him nicely. Vekkame illama Lax is using the word Kudumbam. Is he legally wedded to Bhu? Both the losers did not even bother to divorce their respective spouses before deciding to live together. Naakka pudungra madhiri T naalu vaartha solirkanum. Ennakkum enga appakum apdi dhaane irundhrukkum it is you who damaged our family nu she should have pointed out. How conveniently Bhu hides all her atrocities in the letter and projecting herself like an angel?! T should have disclosed that her mother went to the extent of threatening to kill her. I can't believe the last line of the letter. I don't think Bhu will ever feel sorry for whatever she did to T. She is just trying to put an act just to make sure Prabha doesn't hate her. Grr.
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super fast and colourful update Pearl.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ Good and emotional episode😊. No dragging today everything happened fast. Finally L and P know T is B's daughter. In today's episode L was complaining T and TPS but actually he is   the root cause for all the probs. Shame less person. May be in upcoming epi's TPS & T will try to find BπŸ₯±.

Initially I thought B is having cancer but after watching today's epi…it's confirmed that B is acting she did not take treatment and moreover she is blaming TPS &t. She is trying to gain sympathy and want to retain her positions.  Now WE have to wait and see how long the CV's are going to drag this cancer track. Waiting for the next episode.😍
Thendral_USA thumbnail
@Jinju  -   You totally echoed my thoughts. A total crap episode trying to garner sympathy for the losers Bhu and Lax. Lax is a completely sick character to the core who has no inkling of guilt whatsoever and in turn is accusing T of spoiling his family? Does he even think before he talks? So, what did he do to T's family then? Did he do a noble deed by eloping with a married loser bhu deserting both families? Is he even married to Bhu that he calls his' a family? a total loser and a sick character that i wished that T slapped him left and right for what he did and pointed out all his mistakes and shut his mouth. What a complete sucker T turned out to be today with literally no role to play? What happened to T today?? HOw does Lax even have the guts to face T?? Was he not responsible for T's painful childhood? Why was T so silent?? Why did T not say that Bhu wanted to kill her even after knowing that she is her daughter?

Of all Bhu trying to accuse TPS of greed for Lax's wealth-- biggest joke! A complete loser who is trying to gain Lax's sympathy using her illness. A nonsense letter and if Lax believes whatever she says, he deserves rotten eggs and slaps from all viewers. He studied and became a dr only because TPS father helped him. If TPS father wished, he could have gotten his daughter married to a much wealthier/ richer man or if TPS wanted wealth, she would not have remained single and worked to bring up her son. Somehow, I feel that this loser Bhu could even put cancer drama for fooling Lax again. (Though not possible as only Dr and bhu were in the room when the dr told bhu abt the illness.).

How come T is all so melted hearing that Bhu has cancer? Bhu could have asked T directly for forgiveness if she really had the guilt, but she didn't do so! So still cannot even feel a bit for Bhu's character! Bhu doesn't even feel a bit but only writes all of the crap so Prabha wouldn't feel bad/hate her!!
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Pearl.

I do not think Bhu is faking cancer. She probably will not take such a stupid move. Because it is not possible for some one to fake cancer and that too, to a Dr. Also she is smart enough to know that faking it would make Lax to totally wipe her off from his life.

That letter exactly showed/reflected the Bhu that we know. What she said is bit true too. She was truthful to Lax and Prabha. She did behave arrogantly towards TPS and TPS's mom in the fear that they would split her and Lax. And was she true about TPS's and T intentions. Did they come for money... well that is what she thinks. But their basic intention is to split Bhu and Lax.

I have to agree to what she said, nan manasu arinchu throgam senchathu Thulasi ku mattum than. She did not betray TPS. Lax betrayed TPS. With respect to MM she never liked him or tried to like him. She clearly showed that to MM when she was living with him. I am wondering does MM really feel that some one who really he loved has left him or is he upset with her because the society made fun of him as she left her.

I really feel bad for TPS. She was having a life of her own with her son. Because of this move all she has seen clearly is Lax's love for Bhu.

I can't wait to see T's reaction tomorrow.

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Pearl akka for the wonderful Update! πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ

Same opinion like Viswai πŸ˜›
Btw Lax ah koduramana way la kill pannanun 😑 πŸ˜† Grrr, he is talking as he is some Mahan 🀒

But a good episode 😊 I miss CP and Anand πŸ˜†
Thendral_USA thumbnail
Seems like TPS will emerge stronger as seen from the promo scene where she says that Bhu has gone out temporarily so she can come back to stay forever. I still cannot accept when bhu says she did droham only to T! Did she not do droham to MM although she may not have liked him? She could have legally gotten separated from MM or told him straight on his face before leaving him rather than eloping with the dr and then trying to hide her face when MM come to her home the first time. If what she did was not droham she shud not have been ashamed to face him. Also she did not like MM only because he was poor and that was her sole criterion for her decision to be with someone!! With this kind of mean attitude, a loser who went behind Lax for money, she is accusing TPS as someone who is behind Lax's money!! A total hypocrite who keeps saying that she didn't go behind Lax for money; Why the h**k did she leave MM for Lax and alsp keeps saying that MM is so poor who does not deserve to marry!! If she worked so hard to bring Lax up in life, she cud have done the same thing to MM too. I still cannot believe that with her loads of arrogance and all mean qualities, she worked hard to bring Lax up!! Lax doesn't deny that too? She was not rich to invest money nor she is a dr to help lax in the growth. She is only a receptionist/admin person and however nice the Reception/admin may be, if the Dr is not good, no one goes there!! The way bhu is resorting to things now, she could have behaved  the same mean way to poison Lax's mind the first time too.

Shemmo thumbnail
I have one question:

How Bhuv knows, that Laxman ku her cancer matter theriyum nu, yenna she was begging doctor not to reveal ? πŸ˜• Weird and why his hair looks in TT house as he got some shock treatment ? πŸ˜† Appo Bhuv didnt loved CP ah ? Antha letter la CP name illave illa...

Loved GW falling scene. HAHAhHahahahahahag the bestt 🀣
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Pearl.

As much as I am disgusted with Lax about his swaying feelings, I am glad he told off Thuls.

Taking revenge is one thing but very often insulting an older person is another.  Thulz used TPS to take revenge even though TPS did not want to move into Lax house.

If Thuls had taken initiative to take revenge on her own, I would have said go for it Thuls.  But she too used TPS.  So what says about Thuls.  She is no better than her mother inlaw.  She is acting like a saint etc... Urgh. Double Standards.

Although I would like to see her proof that via studies and coming up in life and be better than Bhu.