Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein

last episode - Page 2

bumtrinket thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Bakwas ending but who expected any better really? We'll always have those early episodes though and those amazing bits of Brija. 

And of course, this forum! I'll miss you all ðŸ¤—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukanya_77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: durum

ETA :

I was kind of ok with the story ending though not how the serial portrayed it.  BBP was such an evil knave that it would have been idiotic if everything was rosy pink again without him being punished.  And it looks like there was no time (or inclination) to show a Brija redemption !   What a mockery of a great concept and cast! 

But atleast they could show a 3 year leap - a kind of brija reunion . It would have taken only 5 minutes ... extremely disappointing end. Anyways we will always have paanchmari ... The bag films project was a bag full of woes .
DOC108 thumbnail
go on their face book site u will get it their 
DOC108 thumbnail
it will be back on 33 dec 2012 ðŸ˜†
errumz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@sharmaigg...dear i dont think its going to come back...bcz the cv's f skbm seems to have no brain...if they had skbm was not ended that too without a proper end...and they had not torture us 2 months by showing crap...🤢😆...and also life ok channel hate skbm alot i think for no reason...😆...so no chance for skbm to be back i think...so enjoy old epis and lovely brija😳...and curse the cv's and l.o as much as u can😆
DOC108 thumbnail
errum why give those idiots any bhav ?????? and why spoil ourselves by cursing them ðŸ˜¡
errumz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ya doc u are right...we have better things to do...but u know what when i see any lovely brija scene😳 ...i can't stop myself from cursing them😆
DOC108 thumbnail
yes i just visualise them ...i have stopped watching those videos now errum but i remember each and every scene 
errumz thumbnail
i have saved all brija moments in my pc..and i luv to watch them😳...actually still i m obssessed with brija😆 Edited by errumz - 11 years ago
DOC108 thumbnail
even i have but now i dont watch them ...but can still remember each and every scene