Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

*|| DOTW- Viraat vs Manvi! ||*

TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
So, who's realization you loved the best? Viraat's or Manvi's?

Honestly speaking, I can't compare the two. 

Both were already in love. Just needed that last push. Viraat from Viren. Manvi from Viraat.

I loved the angry young man, who realizes he is in love. Deewana Mein Chala sequence.

I loved the Jhansi-Ki-Rani turns Sharmila Tagore, who realizes she is in love.

It's hard to say, really. What do you think?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lPI-FObRSI&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trM5t6iczc4[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
not hard its impossible to say...

being a virman fan i cannot choose one among them i loved both the realizations...
JasKaBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hyee I can't choose one πŸ˜†For me VirMan all the way β€οΈ
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm that's a toughie...can't really pick...both were beautiful in their own way...virat's was a little too quick though...they covered it in one epi...they made manvi's a bit slower which I liked...but the actual realization...I loved both equally...loved the angry punching bag scene from viren and manvi hugging the punching bag...our hero punching bag was very prominent in both lmao...manvi's went a bit into the cheesy territory and virat's was a bit more realistic...but again when it comes to romance who cares...they brought that romantic feel to us thru both lol
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved both's realization...actually i just love everything about virman... Edited by viratmanvi - 11 years ago
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Rach-dc

hmmm that's a toughie...can't really pick...both were beautiful in their own way...virat's was a little too quick though...they covered it in one epi...they made manvi's a bit slower which I liked...but the actual realization...I loved both equally...loved the angry punching bag scene from viren and manvi hugging the punching bag...our hero punching bag was very prominent in both lmao...manvi's went a bit into the cheesy territory and virat's was a bit more realistic...but again when it comes to romance who cares...they brought that romantic feel to us thru both lol

I don't know ... If I think about it, look back... Viraat's didn't happen in an episode either. Him imagining her, her name being in his mind all the time... I don't know.

I loved both. 😳
Poroma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey thank so much for your post. I totally agree with you, there can be no comparison between Virat and Manvi! They are equally superb realisation scenes! Manvi's one may seem filmy to many but I think the reason behind that is because she is experiencing love for the first time, so she is bound to feel very different. Virat on the other hand had already been in a relationship with Maya and so his realisation of his love for Manvi was much mature! But anyways that is just my opinion. 

I want to thank the creatives, directors and writers for portraying their love story in such a great way! A special thanks to Kushal and Nia for the great working in portraying two great characters. Thank you for all your hard work!  πŸ˜ƒ
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved both!!!

I liked Virat's cause it was like you're typical love struck boy who keeps imagining the girl everywhere..it was more funny too

I liked Maanvi's cause her's was such a stark difference from her character...usually she's tough and doesn't bend toward anything romantically, so got to see a new side of hers
virman-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hard to choose one
1)loved both scene
2)loved both song
3)loved both expression
4)loved both
Milii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Both were awesome...

I actually went back to my college days seeing Manvi doing all those crazy stuff yesterday... πŸ˜†
You actually laugh and giggle thinking of some sweet experiences with the one you love...it was sooo natural...loved it to the core... πŸ‘