A new start:Kriyaansh and rasia CS updated

Posted: 11 years ago
Heyo guyss...i noe i m writing a FF but after the exit of raghav  from HHL  i felt of writing an FF on both Rasia and KriYaansh!!!

This FF focuses on Kria and Raghav !!!!

This all starts when Raghav leaves Dehradun and Kria cumes to Dehradun...

Kria's mom smriti died in an accident and thus she went to his cousin brothers house...his brother is none other than our dear ARJUN-Raghav's best friend!!!

on the other hand Raghav goes to U.S.A but unfortunately her mother dies and thus his fathers sends to his cousin sister's place ,that is sharon's house!!!

hows it should i continue or not??

Raghav and Kria would meet soon in this FF(if u tell e to continue)
Edited by D3-Reyam - 11 years ago
Thanks i Liked The Concept And Continue It But Pls Tell Me Are U Gonna Make Raghav Kriya couple or making them just meeting and sharing each other problems
Originally posted by AbiAnshUtpol

Thanks i Liked The Concept And Continue It But Pls Tell Me Are U Gonna Make Raghav Kriya couple or making them just meeting and sharing each other problems

u will get to noe it soon...but yaaa will surely not break your heart!!!
Thanks a lot i'm Crazy AbiAnsh/Sira Fan and i just love reading Os/FF On them thanks for this crossover concept and update soon
Interesting concept, really liked it...Continue.. and dont forget to PM me!! ðŸ˜‰ Edited by Kriyansh..Sira - 11 years ago
Character sketch-C.S

i noe u all must be knowing but chalo ek brief intro de deti hu

Kria-chirpy,bubbly,fun loving girl,lost her mother in an accident..lives with her cousin brother brother-ARJUN in Dehradun!!!

Arjun-cute,handsome, head boy of the college,loves er sissy and is ready to do anything for her!!!

Raghav-handsome,fun loving guy,lost her mother due to a fatal disease,lives with his cousin sissy sharon and loves her!!

Sharon-cute,sexy,international dancer..in relation with swayam,loves his bro and is very protective for him!!!

Elitian-Arjun,samma,gurmeet,tanya,ambar-aakash,sia and unfortunately kabir(Kabir is good but cannot take Raghav's place)

Louians-rey,sharon,swayam,neha,vishakha,vicky,nil,simmi,rinni,bharat,amar and taani

*Most important things-
Kabir and sia ,rey and taani are a couple now!!!!

The FF starts after 1 year of Raghav leaving elite and Kria leaving St.louis

Wow Continue Soon Dear Waiting For The begining of Story
nice concept...
do continue soon
ossom concept...plz cont n pm me...