..::DABH Chronicles *NL 9th Issue* ..::..

Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome to 9th Edition of Our DABH Chronicles.πŸ˜ƒ Hope you will have a nice time & Do leave in Your Comments, Suggestions & Feedbacks and Hope we continue this every week. πŸ˜³

Weekly Summary
credit natasha

11th June to 15th June

The Rathi family is shocked to learn that Meenakshi had told Sudha to file the anonymous police complaint against Santosh. Santosh is devastated by the deceit. Sandhya feels guilty for revealing the truth and reopening old wounds. Sooraj goes to Chotu's school to meet the Principal. Meanwhile, Meenakshi returns home with Vikram and lies to Santosh about her sick relative. Santosh pretends to believe her lies. She takes Vikram to her room and asks him to confess the truth.

Vikram confesses to Santosh that he had lied to her and gone to Mount Abu with Meenakshi to celebrate their wedding anniversary. Sooraj is shocked to learn that Meenakshi had filed the false police complaint against Santosh. Vikram beats Meenakshi for humiliating Santosh. Santosh orders Meenakshi to leave the house. Meenakshi begs for her forgiveness.

Meenakshi tells Santosh that she is pregnant. Vikram refuses to believe her. Santosh is shocked to learn that Meenakshi used to take birth control pills. Sandhya calls a doctor to confirm the pregnancy news. She persuades Santosh to let Meenakshi stay in her in-law's house for the sake of the baby. Sooraj praises Sandhya for resolving the issue.

Sandhya serves food to Meenakshi. Meenakshi pretends to be repentant of her misdeeds. Chaturi nicks her finger while washing the dishes. Sandhya tends to her wound. Chotu does well in his english exam at school. He thanks Sandhya for tutoring him. Sandhya helps Bhabasa to solve an english puzzle in the newspaper. Santosh tells Chhavi to grind the flour but Chhavi foists the work on Sandhya. Sooraj is elated to see Santosh approving of Sandhya's work whereas Meenakshi becomes jealous.
Edited by Natasha... - 11 years ago

Best Picture Of The Week

^^ it was a toss up as to what to chose, thought about SurYa scene from Friday, Suraj smiling hearing about bade papa, Sandy being the super-bahu - there were so many moments...but BhaSan Milan was something else πŸ˜†  

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

Credit:shas3

😊This week was truly a treat for viewers! Meenaxi is exposed, Bhabo is on better terms with Sandhya who is enjoying getting to know her husband. This week was soo good which made my job ridiculously hard. Was there a big disappointment this week? I enjoyed watching all 5 episodes this week. So something terrible...is it necessary?? Ok something really silly...would have liked to see Sandhya grab on to Suraj while they were on the bike on Friday...but maybe it's too soon for that...πŸ˜‰you be the judge? What annoyed you this week?

Funniest Scene of the week

Credit: KaJenroxx 

This week was full of drama as we got less funny scenes this week! But funny scene of this week has to be the one where Bhabo tells Sandhya that while doing work..don't make ur face monkey looking!..& She wipes flour of her face then she unknowingly gets her face dirty..& doesnt realize & Sandhya & Suraj have light laughπŸ˜†...the only sayani can git dirty too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...then here cums our chotu & tells bhabo bout it & they all laugh & smile including BhaboπŸ˜†...it was a cute & quite a funny sceneπŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Prediction Of The Week

Credit:-SilverFlames-

Hey!

Well, well. I am amazing aren't I? Actually I am not. Diya Aur Baati Hum is becoming slightly predictable. So it is easy to guess but I am stumped this week because apart from progression to bed that is all I can guess.

Allaboration on Progression to Bed!

Jai Ho Vikram Ki! 

He stole the bedding from SurYa's room meaning.. Meaning... 

Progression to Bed?!?! Yaaay. We will have both Suraj and Sandhya sharing the bed because I doubt Sandhya will sleep on the bed whilst knowing Suraj sleeps on the floor. Plus the couple have been looking for an excuse to sleep on the bed so we have a reason and thanks to Vikram a method meaning SurYa will be closer. 

I am getting excited seeing any scenes with Suraj watching Sandhya sleep. Aaaw! 10/10 cute factor. 
Okay so I am snapping out of dreamland. 

Oh! Man! Another prediction is most likely the cooking competition to Singapore! Wooohooo! I think that will probably next week so more on that next week but this week lets enjoy progression to bed! :D 

The Daal Baati Churma moment of the week

Credit:navyaalex8

There's love in the air in DABH town... The shy smiles & hopeful requests of one, the starry eyes and 1000 megawatt smiles of the other... The hand holding, the sweet words and putting the past behind them, our couple move forward forgetting the past... β€οΈ

Yes, the beautiful love story of Bhabho and Sandy is moving forward... Sandy asks for nothing more than to have heart to heart talks and make precious memories with her bhabho... But who is this kabaab me haddi in their love story? SurajG is taking advantage of her good mood and is chance maarofying her? The villain! Distracting our Sandy with sob stories of no one to help with his dillivries and his moustache ..
Will his dastardly plan will succeed?( please let it succeed, please let it succeed! πŸ˜† ) Will this love triangle continue? Who will Sandy choose β“... No question who, she will choose her pehla pehla pyaar only!πŸ˜†

Dialogue of the week!!!
Credit: seelaks

Sandhya - June 13th  Wednesday

"Bas Vikram bhaiya πŸ˜’. Bhaiya, aap iss honewaale bache ke pitha hai. Jo sansaar mein aaye nahi use na dosh de na nafrat πŸ˜³.  Aur galthi tho aapse bhi hui na bhaiya. Meenakshi ke chote mote joot mein agar aap uska saath nahi dethe β“, pehle joot mein rukh de the aur shaayad baath ithni aage nahi badthi. Bhabho ki samaan ki peeche mere akele ke sanskaar nahi hai⭐️, mere pathi ka apne maa ko diya hua maan bhi hai. Ek bahu unki saas ko ithna hi maan rakthi hai jo apne pathi ko rakthe hue dekthi hai.πŸ‘πŸΌ"

Translation : Stop it brother Vikram. Brother, you are the father of the child. Its not good to punish or show anger on the child that hasn't seen the world. And you too made mistake. You were supporting Meenakshi in the small lies that she was telling. If you had stopped her when she told the first lie, then the matter would have not gone to this situation. The respect I give to Bhabho is not only based on the values that I have but also by the respect that my husband has for his mother. 

Sandhya was trying to convince Bhabho for making her to agree so that Meenakshi stays in the house. Vikram tried to bad mouth against Meena but then our bhaasan dhene waali Sandhya gave the much deserved verbal slap to Vikram.

*The End... 
We'll be Back Soon with another Issue of DABH Chronicles. Do Hit the LIKE Button if u Liked the NL. & Do Leave in Your Suggestions, Criticism & Feedbacks. All are Heartily Welcome !!πŸ˜ƒ

Ahahaha, you think only Suraj is trying to chance-pe-dance here? ofcourse not, Sandhya is the badass here, putting hands on Suraj and all. Clearly, she wants to move it a lot faster than Suraj. 

When Suraj understands that, we will have the maha DBC. Until then, Moochi and Choodi will have to do the trick.

Excellent work! Had a lot of fun reading it =) πŸ‘

Congrats for 9th issue of NL ⭐️

Enjoyed reading all the sections.  Great effort everyone.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Congratulations for 9th edition NL. Excellant work by all contributors. Keep it up.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Wonderful work by all the contributors.πŸ€—

BhaSan touchy πŸ€— well deserved to be "picture of the week".
Well done everyone... Keep it up!