Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update-21/6 Dadhichi enlightens Parvati

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/Har Har Mahadev\|/

OMG!!my heads spinning-itni Hi-Fi Hindi???ufff!!!!but over all FINALLY the show made some progress...๐Ÿ˜†and ya most importantly no MenaVati..phew!!!!!...my ears are feeling relived๐Ÿคฃ..Over all a good episode-after a really long time!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
heres a quickie update
PS-Montage change too.not much just Parvati is standing closer to Mahadev.
The episode begins with Himavan in conversation with Parvati when a daasi comes and says that Rishi Dadhichi has come.Himavan and Parvati are pleased and Himavan says maybe Vishnu himself sent him to clear all of Parvatis confusion and doubts.Parvati happily leaves to meet Dadhichi.At Amarnath ShivJi is shown deep in meditation(same old shot nothing new) as Dadhichi is praying in front of his Shivling.Parvati comes before Dadhichi eagerly and is almost to touch his feet when Dadhichi prevents her from doing so-and addressing her as "Maata" tells her cant commit a sin by having her touch his feet.Parvati tells him that since childhood he has always helped her,when she was in any problem and enlightened her.Dadhichi says i have to come to enlighten you this time as well-however this time ive come on the saying on Vishnu.
At Vaikunth Vishnu is worried,Laxmi asks him what is wrong.Vishnu says that Adi Shakti has taken birth in a human body,and hence its natural for her to go through feelings like anxiety and fear.That is why he sent Dadhichi to act as a medium for her to know and realize as to how she can fully transform into Adi Shakti and realize her true self.He however is worried that Parvati may not have developed the desired level of curiosity(Jigyasa) to ask the required questions.Laxmi smilingly assures him that she will help her by arousing the sense of curiosity in her so that she can gain maximum level of knowlege from Dadhichi.
Meanwhile Bramha and Saraswati are in coversation,Bramha requests Saraswati to help Parvati gain knowledge(Gyaan) of the entire universe.Saraswati tells him that she will help Parvati,by assisting Dadhichi(through what he speaks-thanks subha for the correction๐Ÿ˜Š)in giving Parvati the maximum knowlege possible.
Dadhichi and Parvati are shown sitting.Parvati asks Dadhichi the reason for her anxiety and fear,even though she knew from always that she and Mahadev were destined to be together?.Dadhichi replies that she is Adi Shakti in her Human form,hence with that certain restrictions and emotions come,however all her anxiety and fears will be gone once she gains true knowlege and the Adi Shakti in her is awakened.Dadhichi tells her this Vidya(knowlege) is the one he got from Mahadev himself.Parvati keenly listens as he says Parmatma resides in each one of us,and we have to arouse him from within us.It is through this that you can attain Mahadev/Parmatma.He tells Parvati our body has five levels,and its only after these five levels are crossed that one can achive Parmatma and complete knowlege and enlightenment.Parvati asks what are the 5 levels,and Dadhichi tells her(here it goes off in silent mode-i guess they are keeping this part for later๐Ÿ˜ƒ).
Tarkasur is argiuing with Shukracharya about attacking Himavan and his kingdom,Shukracharya angrily put him off and warns him from doing so-its simply unethical.Tarkasur attempts to attack Shukrachrya but Shukrachrya ties him up(Atta Boy Shukracharya!๐Ÿ‘).Tarkasurs son arrives and pleades Shukracharya to let him go,Tarkasur too apologizes and Shukracharya releases him,but leaves angrily.
Parvati and Dadhichi are still in conversation,Parvati is still usure and still has a fear within her,Dadhichi hands her a Belpatra(the same thing he did for Sati).Dadhichi tells her this belpatra will put away all youre obsticles and end all your fears.Parvati takes the belpatra looking at it lovingly(Flashbacks of Sati are shown)(Its amazing and so heartwarming how those two scenes look so hautingly similar although two actresses have enacted them!Superb!๐Ÿ‘).
In Swarga Ganga is looking down on earth,Indra comes and tells her the earth is eagerly waiting for Parvatis and Mahadevs milan.Ganga smiles and says looking at Parvatis patience and faith,she feels guilty of what she did(Hridayparvartan eh?๐Ÿ˜†)and understands why Mahadev refused her,she just didnt have it in her.Indra tells her that Parvati is Adi Shakti herself,and only she can wed Mahadev no one else.Ganga expresses her worry-what if Parvati isnt able to get Mahadev out of Samadhi?.Indradev grimly says if that doesnt happen,then they will as a last resort take the assistance of Kaamdev.
Parvati is shown at the entrance of the Amarnath Gufa,as she looks the Damru on Shivas Trishul and then shifts her attention Nandi-who is still as a stone near the Gufa(wasnt he "parked" far away from the Gufa,how did he reach there?๐Ÿ˜• and yeah hes suddenly become white!๐Ÿ˜•).She looks at the Belpatra in her hand and recalls a coversation of her and Dadhichi when she was young(Anushka is shown),where she questions him why do they worship God/Parmeshwar in a stone.Dadhichi smiles and replies that the stone acts as a meduim between them and God.He says we are part of God himself and we tend to forget that we belong to him.Parvati asks how can God come out of the stone,Dadhichi replies that God can only come out of the stone when one worships him with true love and devotion.Parvati(back in present) walks towards the ice wall.Tears begin to flow down her cheeks and land of the belpatra(awesum!!!๐Ÿ‘sequence!!its a must see!).Parvati gently puts the Belpatra  down,like she is offering it to Mahadev.She steps closer to the icewall and puts her hand on it.The moment she touches it the entire icewall melts(Yeah!!!!! FINALLY...๐Ÿฅณ),and Parvatis face is shown against the melting ice,as a bright light is reflected from inside the cave.
Precap:-
Parvati walks towards Mahadev who is still in meditation,but surrounded by Fire,she says this is the very fire that seperated us previously,now this very fire will make us one again,and walks through it!

There goes youre update,sorry for any mistakes,some of the words were really hard to understand(for me at-least)๐Ÿ˜ณ,hope we get Mohit ke Darshan tommorow!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

cheers
shruti
Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the wonderful update Shruti! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for the update!
Ah such a good epi.
Rishi dadhichi enlightment was so knowledgable although it was a bit complex. Good job CVs.
Sonarika looked beautiful today and the ending scenes were fabulous. Loved the ice melting sequence.
coolfizzy thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 the WU...
It ws such a beautiful episode...
Since d time shiv went into his meditation  
menavati had literally made me deaf...

And finally although there ws no hilta dolta shiv...
It ws truly a LEGENDRY episode...
I m telling u dis ws d most beautiful episode since d parvati track has started... *Sigh*
ESP. the part wherin they showed the glimpse of Sati...
both sati n parvati hd d same mesmerized expression on deir face...

The best part is that evry1 z waiting 4 d Shiv parvati milan including us...
And evr1 z supporting Parvati alot...
I really think that devi saraswati ws actually present on Dadichji's tongue 2day cause i cud undersatnd each n evry word he uttered...

Ganga's part ws so gud...
1st time Indradev said sumthing that ws really appropriat e according 2 d situation...
It felt so gud when he said that niyati yahi kehti hai ki Shiv ke yogya sirf or sirf Adi Shakti hain...
I mean sumthing like dis... 

Luved d bg music...
All the bg music played 2day were just d perfect 1s...
Finally heard the shiv shiv shiv music after soo long... thank god b4 i cud bcum deaf i heard this song and it really healed me! LOL!

I m surely going 2 watch dis episode again...
Edited by coolfizzy - 11 years ago
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Saraswati said dat she will enter into dadichi's tongue and give all da gyan 2 parvati thru dadichi.
Overall,a really good episode after a long time.We got 2 know da real truth of mankind which we unfortunately forget everyday due 2 materialistic pleasures.
Da scene when parvati offers da belpatra 2 shiv is really da most beautiful scene of da episode
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@subha-thanks for the correction
and ya i loved that scsne the most too-actually i loved almost all the scenes today๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for the update๐Ÿ˜Š
After a long time they showed a good epi. The knowledge what rishi Dadhichi gave to Parvati will be given in much elaborate way by Shivji to Parvati, it is known as "The Shiv Sutras", an owesome work in Yoga๐Ÿ‘
This time everyone is preparing Parvati to become eligible for Shivji. This journey of becoming yogya is wonderful.
Shukracharya was great, today he showed Tarakasur he can not get away by making a mistake.
The ice wall melted due to compasion of Parvati's heart was very nice. Parvati's childhood query to rishi Dadhichi showed just before that scene was perfect. 
It is due to such amazing epi. CV's other mistakes are over looked atleast by me.๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Saraswati is back?  I'm thrilled - somehow, her absence from the convos b/w Vishnu, Brahma & Lakshmi was an eyesore.  One thing that struck me - Saraswati addressing Brahma as 'Swami', meaning husband.  If this serial recognizes Saraswati as Brahma's consort, then the event they showed early in the serial of Brahma's 5th head being severed by Mahadev just couldn't have happened.  B'cos according to that version, Saraswati was Brahma's daughter, not wife, and so Mahadev punished Brahma for having apparently incestuous thoughts.  But if Saraswati is Brahma's wife, Mahadev couldn't have done that to him.  So what version is this serial going w/ - wife or daughter?

One thing that struck me about the episode - Dadhichi preventing Parvati from touching his feet, and addressing her as 'ma'.  Was Parvati ever addressed or thought of as 'ma' b4 her marriage?  Can't happen, even for those who know she's Adi Shakti.  First she has to marry Mahadev and then she gets that honorific.  

Also, when one takes an avatar, that avatar is duty bound to honor the relationships in which s/he lived.  Like Rama bowing to Dasharath & his mothers, Krishna doing the same for Vasudev, Devaki & Kunti, Hanuman doing the same for Anjana and so on.  Similarly, Sati too would bow b4 Daksha & Prashuti, while Parvati would bow b4 Himavan and Mena.  These avatars are still bound by their relationships.  Only Shiva doesn't have to bow to Daksha or Himavan, Vishnu doesn't have to bow to Varuna or Bhrigu and Brahma doesn't have to bow to whoever Saraswati's father is.

The Tarakasura track was just ridiculous.  Incidentally, the sanjeevani herb could not have been invented @ the time - the first time the devas & asuras tried to become immortal was during the samudra manthan time.  After that, somewhere in the Treta Yuga, Shukracharya developed the Sanjeevani herb while the Devas were losing their advantage and so they sent Kacha to get it.  Somehow, this serial seems totally confused about the timelines of what took place when (or we wouldn't be seeing Dadhichi playing such a major role here).

Indra's convo w/ Ganga about sending Kama - Indra sounded pretty confident that Parvati would succeed in winning over Shiva.  Someone that confident wouldn't be sending Kama and risking him.  In the original story, the reason Indra sent Kama was that the devas were desperate - Amravati had been conquered, the devas were enslaved by Tarakasura, and wanted their saviour Kartikeya to be born.  Hence, they asked Kama & Rati to intervene.

That said, I am glad @ how they are dragging this, and hope that next week, Tarakasura changes his mind and decides to invade Devalok.  At least, that will be a convincing, as well as authentic reason for Indra to get desperate & send Kama.
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Shruti for the wonderful update.๐Ÿ˜Š
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOVED today's episode!

Sonarika looked amazing! and I loved the radiance on her face as she approached our beloved Rishi Dadhichi...loved the questions in her eyes/face and her happiness when rishi dadhici tells her that is IS possible to attain Mahadev. He's SOOO awesome - he's really the most awesome rishi...๐Ÿค— Three cheers for Rishi Dadhichi! 
I think slowly we will see the doubts and fears disappear from Parvati and we will see a serene acceptance and determination on her face.  

And I think Sonarika will be able to do that beautifully. I really like the way they are building this up...This kind of build up - will she be able to attain inner knowledge & therefore, attain her union with Mahadev? And how? That is more complex and interesting than whether she will be able to overcome the objections of her silly mother. but it is also more challenging to portray on screen. I really hope they try though.

LOVED the background music as he is explaining what has got to be one of THE most amazing lines in the Upanishads" tat tvam asi"

I also loved the fact that ALL the devtas are chintit and totally committed to uniting Mahadev and Parvati. Even Indra and Ganga joined in! Total cooperation! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† 

As for the asurs: very disappointed in Taki today...apne hi guru ka anaadar?! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Shukracharya was AWESOME! he ROCKS my world! 

The last scene was incredible - with the ice melting...haven;t seen the precap as likeok omits that.

but all in all ๐Ÿ‘  for a โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ episode.

I suppose this is what we shd have seen on te 6 month anniversary...