Posted: 11 years ago

in red my comments 

She is applying soil and whole time our shiv is watching anandi like any thing...(my thought ufff   like  whena  teddy bear see hone beehive and then see his need... when at night lovers see moon...the way people in idd sees the cresent moon,the way salman see aishwarya(in movies),amithab sees rekha(in movies)..dharemendra sees hema malini(in movies) and tery cheray sai..teray chehray sai nazar nahe hathee nazary hum keya dekhayin...tujhay mil kai bhe-2 pyyas nahe gahthee nazary hum keya dekhain )

then ask for his hankie and ties it on his arms..al the while shiv is watching anandi like all love flowing out of him,not flowing but ozzing out ...

DS comes and says she is so proud of anandi and her fight against child marriage and says now she not alone and shiv is with her now in this fight of hers and now as shiv ahs joined hands now no one can beat both of them...shiv is all smitten and love oozing out of his eyes and he is watching anandi like he glued to her and have no choice...and anandi is like al quit and dosent understand what does DS mean

Anandi is siting in her bed and its night time and jyoti sleeping beside her..and she remembers her time with jyoti..and then her time when she was herself a young girl and bahiro 1st tiem came to her parnts home and she saw him going out and asking her mom who is he and her reply atm tou he nothing but in near future he might be your father too and she is confused and dosent know what her mother is on about...and then sudeen;y a thought comes to her and she rembers how shiv ahs come to her and her family and jyoti's rescue and she says"kash koe collector uss samay usay bhe esee tarah bachataa tou shayad uske zondge bhe different hote'means (she wished some collector like shiv had come to her rescue when she was also been married as child,then he life would also been different then its now ) and a tear rools down in pain...and suddenly her phone rings and it shows collector .she is like he calling at this hour of time and piks up and shiv says he knows its quit late but he needed some answers for hsi question and she can answer him only..and he says how a parent themself can go s low as to marry their daughter who is mere a child...he cant understand the mentality of the parents who can think of this kind..anandi is like they might know what they are doing are worng and understand that...or they might have not suufer the consequences of shild marriage or if they have but some time due to pressure of our culture and socity parents some  time do take all this step and its not good yet they cant help it...and its also some time their ownselfishness too...but then anandi says it their plessure ke shiv was their to help her out in her mission...and shiv is like how would he not when anandi their and he need too to stop all this..and he wants evry one to strtr joining hands to stop this...and he praisies anandi kee if they have leader like her then we will achive our goal soon...and anandi is like isn't he giving her much credit for all this but shiv is like no..she deserve all this and its her fight where he will stand with her all the way and he wont leave her side so easily(wadeyan mera daman rastay mere bahain jaou merey seva tum kahan jaougay)  and anandi is shoked to hear  what he is saying (lolzzz...teray dil kee tu janay mai panay dil ke janu mai tujhapy marta hun..muhobbat karta hun...hehhehhehehhe...) shiv sudnly says kee means as collector he will always be their to help aher around...and anandi is like this fight is not easy and to stop it we have some riles but yet when ever she sees any small innocent child with mehendi in her hands she cant control her anger and dosent know hwo to behave ...shiv understands her pain and says its too much late so sleep (haeyyy!!!!!!!!!!tum jou kah dou tou ajj kee raat chand dubega nahee,raat kou rok lou)

Its jail and jyoti parents are being relaeased...they see jyoti and anandi standing their..they asked for their forgivness but anandi is very angry and sid for the sake of jyoti and her future she has taken them out of jailand jyoti might forgive her but she will never forgive them for what they did...both parents again beg to forgive them but anandi is damamnt and dosent want to forgive them and they ask jyoti too to forgive them for their miss doings and treating her so badly..their own daughter and jyoti hugs them and anandi leaves...

Their is press conference going on and all are praising shiv for him to stop the child marriage and shiv is all praise about anandi and says due to her she did,while he tlaking to the press anandi coming form back (tum agay hou nor agay hai cherahoun mai bhe louuu jaa rahe theee)she comes and says we shouldn't bother about who did stop and who helped and all what maters is we need it to remove completely from this society...and some reporter says how it can be possible- anandi says it is possible with lots of effort and  see since last 2 years no marriage and this was some last effort  form the socity and we need more effort to stop all this...soem reporter says is it only a govt. Hwo should take steps and anandi and says no govt. Ahs theri rules and regulations but we need more wffort form all of us and shiv says to stop this from jaitsir and around places he made a rule ke when ever their will be a marriage ,in the card their should be age description also about the boy and girl,and if they fail to do so then the parents of both side and and the owner of printer will bearrested if they failed to do so...as it is necessary for the tradition to change and jsut then a local repoteer and starts saying anandi what he knows about all this tradition of people...its perfect they should be married at small age so tht like todays generation young guys do i love u i love u and all..its beter they are council at small age and knows they are already tied and wount do all this nonsence of all this young generation...and shiv says to anandi she dosent need to answer to all this but anandi comes forward (tu agg tou mai zwalaa.tuu tuu suraj tou mai uskee agg)and says he is talking all without any knowledge of all the pain and hurt of a small female child and even a young boy also goes through lots of pain and this socity needs change and the reporter is angry and says what she knows bout all this she dosent know anything about it and anandi gets angry and says she knows all this as she herself is victim of child marriage (yaara sili-2 birah kee raat kaa jalnaa,yara sili-2 )... and shiv is shoked to hear this coming out of anandi and cudnt belive what he heard

All reporter are now asking anandi question hwo she became victim..did her huby too left her for another woman and hwo was she married to her huby and all and shiv came forward and says we need to go and take anandi out of the press conference...anandi is siting and crying badly and shiv comes and offer her his hankie...anandi watches him and dries her tears with her hands and shiv keeps his hankie back (keyaa yaar hankie use kar letee keya jataa...gajab kaa attitude hai anandi mai...kuch karna hogaa guys)

Shiv says he dint knew she too was victim of child marriage..and in jyoti marriage stoppage time he knows she was angry and all and he too was but eh found their was something else too but now he knows what it was...and he praises her for not breking after so much pain and hurt and he saluted her for her bravery  

Pre cap ' the same anandi running after pighead to show him the cup and and she falls down and a hand recehes her and this tiem she sees the full face its shiv (akheyon kai jhroukoun sai maeinay dekha jou sawarayin..badree dur anzar ayaa,badree dur nazar ayaa..bandh kar kai jhrkhoun kou mainay dekha jou sawariny,,bass tumhe nazar ayaa tumhe nazar ayaa)

Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago
Thanks for the fast and detailed update😊
Thanks for the upsate payal
Excellent episode
so akhir mein anandi ne dekhliya apne dream boy ko how will she react on this is my doubt 😉
Thank you,

I wish there was more today than just the jail scene. Time for DS to amp things up!!
At least from now on wards,may the story take the rosy path...
thanx payal.but wasnt it shown previously tht shiv knew abt anandi being married as a child?? Edited by anu rulz - 11 years ago
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

Thank you,

I wish there was more today than just the jail scene. Time for DS to amp things up!!

i agree love..even i wanted some quit strong scene of jail...and people around village talking and disusing and soem meeting with them too...i hope they show it in tom. epi  nahe tou badluck...i can understand cv's are creting scene to bring shivanandi close...but they should when evr they can stres on all this message to the entire india...lets hope..
but in over all i loved todays episode...the message they gave was quit celar and so true..i hope the people leaving in vaillage understands and the panchayt too understand ke what is the message...
Originally posted by sushiani

Thanks for the upsate payal
Excellent episode
so akhir mein anandi ne dekhliya apne dream boy ko how will she react on this is my doubt 😉
 @sush i think she will be quit confuse and wont acept it and will be angryw ith shiv and will try to avoid talking to him...and shiv will be liek whats hapening and will try to meet her and all and then coems DS and she will recognise anandi too started developing soft cornner and she runing and planing and hatching strts 😆
Originally posted by anu rulz

thanx payal.but wasnt it shown previously tht shiv knew abt anandi being married as a child??

no sweetuu..he knew she was married and left by her huby and she stying with her in-laws...but she was also the victim of balika vadhu... 😭
gr8 update...not only narrative but also creative👏 thank u Payal😊