Thendral

Thendral Upd Thurs June 21, 2012

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks pearl for the update...2 days in a row and that too abt lax-bhu kathal kathai...too much...!!!

what to say abt lax...double standards to the core...comparing tps and bhu and saying both are the same...comparing 22 carat gold with , well with nothing...anyone has a right to correct their life...then why ask anyone else abt spoiling his life..if bhu can correct why cant tps? and if bhu can correct her life at the cost of others then why cant tps correct her life at the cost of bhu's..at least as far as lax is concerned...
am convinced that lax's punishment will be the realisation of his foolishness...tps's expressions as she watched lax pouring out his feelings were good, just as her mom's...
prabha too shined..

p.s. shamz look how fast yr wish is cmng true...cp cmng tmrw and who knows maybe anand too!!
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Pearl akka for the wonderful and superb Update!πŸ‘πŸ€—

Ufff, where is Lax oda voice? Why is she talking very silent? Aiyooo gaand ah iruku😑 Grrr, i feel like killing him..What a thaathuvam he is talkingg..Ufff And ithula Thuls vera feeling guiltyy..Why this kolaveri dear?😭

I loved one from Prabha " Dad, phone ah switch off panna ellarukum ore response than"..Haha somehow it was like " Ada loosu dad, phone is switched off. Even if you try she wont pick up"πŸ˜†

Nith scene was funny...Hahaha GW ya parkum pothu cant control my laugh🀣

This content was originally posted by: vjayam

p.s. shamz look how fast yr wish is cmng true...cp cmng tmrw and who knows maybe anand too!!

Hahaha, aama ka..Chumma wish ellam coming true, but my real wish?πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Edited by Shamz. - 11 years ago
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the wonderful update with perfect side comments Pearl.

An episode full of Lax polambal. Sheer torture ! Why this kolaveri director on viewers? I feel like killing him. How dare he says thappu panniteno nu thonudhu in front of TPS? 😑 I felt so sorry for her state. No woman with self respect will like to live with such a loser. Bhu kaaga ivlo urugra aalu oru naalavadhu TPS oda feeling ku importance koduthara? Right TPS was not ready for any compromise. But he never cared for the family. Did not even bother to know how Akhil is doing with his studies or what he is studying? Mudiyama unnum per kaadhu. He never put an effort. He had no akkarai. TPS is spot on. Glad she is not losing heart and prepared to face anything. She is a bold lady. Not a coward like Bhu.T should not feel guilty at all. Yes we know its her character. But still...

Like someone commented yesterday Bhu has hit several mangoes with one stone.
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
Thendral_USA thumbnail
A beautiful update with very apt comments echoing my thoughts too!!
What  "abathamaana" words pouring out of Lax's mouth. How the h**k did  he even become a dr?? I just felt like slashing him down and no wonder TPS was seething inside listening to him talking him like that!! Doesn't he even think for a moment before he talks? He was trying to compare TPS with BHU?? This guy needs some serious shock treatment!  TPS expressions were really beautiful and they spoke more than words. Even P seems more matured than this totally loser, idiot dr!! TPS has correctly judged this loser hubby of hers and her decision to stand on her own legs is worth appreciating . However, she shud have stripped this guy and bhu of their wealth long ago; I couldn't tolerate hearing all rubbish and nonsense pouring out of this Dr's mouth and skipped a lot of his parts! If he believes that Bhu cud rectify her life at the cost of others, he has no rights to question T/ Tps trying to rectify their lives. Bhu has made a very smart move by trying to separate TPS and T by kindling T's guilt feeling by asking for sorry. She has struck the right note. When Lax was trying to feel so much for being separated from Bhu for just one day, I wished Patti asked how TPS would have felt when he left TPS for BHu??? Patti cud have asked Lax a million questions that wud have made Lax feel at least a bit when he was pouring out his woes.  Did Lax even feel a bit or bother abt TPS after he left her?? He didn't even probably remember or know his son's name or whereabouts and now feeling so much for Bhu in just a day! Today's episode clearly brings out the fact that Lax has no love/respect for TPS as his wife. He just has the gratitude that her father helped him.  Wow, Bhu has succeeded to some extent in her moves. TPS has rightly said that they might be forced to move out.

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This track is going in an unexpected way. I thought Bhuvana was stronger than that. She didn't even fight back at the right time in her style. hmm.. But Thulasi wasn't involved in it directly. Well, my question is.. does Bhuvana really have cancer, or it's this some of her plan to kick Sundhari out?
mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the update.

i thought prabha would be more worried about bhuvs but he seems to be taking the news better than his dad .. not convincing. 

i'm so happy sundari doesn't believe all this but still don't like her for wanting to live with lax. it's better for her and mother to leave before getting kicked out. for me, bhuvs is not thiruthable .. so why bother??!!

nithish , gw & lav track is heading nowhere .. causing small probs isn't going to change them but the three make a good family.πŸ˜‰
Caryn thumbnail
Thank you Pearl for the updates.

Finally Thulz realised that it is not her duty to reform Bhuv and also interfere in her life! 

Yes, Bhuv did wrong when she left MM, but did Thulz think about what MM might have done to make B leave?  Remember all the insults/abuse she went through with MM?

Yes Baki, I thought Bhuv was stronger than that.  To see she left because of cancer makes me wonder if she is fooling everyone.

Anyway, Thulz lesson learnt - Mind your Own Business.

You didn't like it when Charu interfered in your life.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thulasi has felt for B trap now πŸ€” She has started to regret.. which does not seem right. I thought she would have been wiser to sense all this plan by B πŸ˜• L has no rights to make her feel guilty, seem like he tried to make the picture that B left the house is fully T fault. Just does not make any sense. It was entirely his fault for going towards Sundari.. didn't he once told B that she needs to learn the value of humans around her and punished her πŸ€” not only he made her look bad at hospital.. even at home in front of the servants too ... I just so want sundari to give him back nicely. L said everyone deserve to make their life happy and that was what B did by leaving her husband and daughter. OK.. she has rights to make her life happy but who was she to make T life miserable by ditching her when she was baby? πŸ˜• Oh well.. only one drogi will support another drogi.. after all L betrayed Sundari tannae πŸ˜• ... does not surprise me his supporting B ...

Way to go sundari πŸ‘πŸΌ at least she did not fall into this trap. Every word she said is so true. And she is damm right B will come back to this house with the condition S and mother is out nu .. and shameless L will beg them to leave nu .. S mother seem to trust L so much... thank god S is not falling for all this crap. I only wish she had pack the bag and left right away ...

Lucky Praba seem to be more matured and looking at this problem in different point.

I can only think of 2 things...

1. B set up this cancer issue and is living somewhere luxury waiting for S to leave the house ..

2. B is really having cancer and ends up S son who is coming down would be treating her not knowing she is Bhuvana nu πŸ˜›
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Pearl for the nice update. You did a nice job of updating two consecutive episodes.