21st June,12: Happy Anniversary AshNi

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

all that girl has been to that wicked woman is kind good helping inspite of all this all she has ever done is destroy everything for nidhi

there is no place in hell too for people like her...what a sorry excuse of a woman ,friend ,and worst of all human being...

thanks a lot tanu...nidhi in all her innocence cancelled all her plans seeing her ill ...that is my girl ...
What a lovely epi yaar... can i kiss nidhi n then ashu too ☺️

Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sun29

all that girl has been to that wicked woman is kind good helping inspite of all this all she has ever done is destroy everything for nidhi

there is no place in hell too for people like her...what a sorry excuse of a woman ,friend ,and worst of all human being...

thanks a lot tanu...nidhi in all her innocence cancelled all her plans seeing her ill ...that is my girl ...

Oh no...let her go na... i donot want her on the earth either...
Thank you Tanu for the lovely update...
Wish I could watch this...Loved Ashutosh, Nidhi, Anjie every one...except...

Waiting for you, Deba...

After a long time a truly lovely episode. Just loved Ashu today. Wow the dialogues were just lovely what he told Nidhi. And so sweet of him to call up Anji and how he expressed his worry for Nidhi's sadness to her . And Nidhi was rocking today. Loved the way Ashu told Nidhi that he feels like marrying her once again. Wow Wow aaj to main double fida ho gayi on both Ashni

But how can some one be so wicked. Mallika is the limit of devilishness. Nidhi cancelled all her plans just for her – and look at her. She is planning to push Nidhi from the place where Ashu has put her up.

But friends pata nahi mujhe na bahut tension ho rahi hain ki kya hone wala hain. After such a romantic dialogue by Ashu – I don't want anything bad to happen – but Mallika is going to plan something bad this time and I am having an ajeeb gabrahat...I really hope this Mallika track ends soon.

Tanu dear - so sorry - Iam in my own world dreaming of Ashni today that I forgot to thank u for the lovely detailed and quick update. You dont miss even a single detail of what happened in the episode.

Tanu i posted d pic on d group page..pls post it here...i have sum serious net problem  Edited by debaparna77 - 11 years ago
loved nidhi today.👏..ashu too...he was soo expressive..goddd😳...loved the ashni scene where ashu expresses his desire marry nidhi again...anjie is the best friend one can ask for...👏..the last part..till now the best part of the week for me...and nidhi's jalwa was worth watching in the 1st part...but am sure nidhi's doubts have re emerged...monday epi we r gonna see that...nice epi...
I was expecting disastorous , disturbing episode ..where ashu spend whole night sitting beside that chudail..but what a surprise ,episode was very good instead we saw something so beutiful...😊...i superliked todays episode...

Mallu tho jal ke rakh ho gayeee😆😆...but whatver nautanki she do , she can never b ndhi .

Am i the only one who felt ashu became supisious abt mallu's bahaviour today? or it is just my wild imagination ??? 😕

It was good indeed very good episode ..Thank you for WU 😛