Bade Acche Laggte Hai

WU 21/6/12:Ram,Neha,Nuts,Sudhir meet Priya in Jail

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Maria for the update!

Even reading the update made me emotional, so i am sure if I watch it, I would be in tears for the full 1/2 hr...
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnx for the update 😊

Ram sakshi rocks! 👏
Lavi_961 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thnks fr the written update..
padma_17 thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update...
i hope priya gets released soon i dont like this jail sequence...

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great WU  Maria..Inspite of myself, I watched it..Must say it was heart wrenching and mind blowing perform,nces opf the 4, Saakshi, Ram, Sumona  and Tarana..Ram's silence too spoke volumes and his pain and defeat was so obvious in his body language even though no language was spoken..
Waiting for monday..
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you for update

I think I am fine with your update not going to watch. not even for acting as I can not handle tooo emotional episode.  
One thing is clear that may be on Tuesday another accident is on way, when priya will be getting shifted to another jail and the news of her no more comes home.  either van will hit the tree or fall in river or will catch fire. most likely brake fail and straight in the river.

Hope that we would not be shown  that presuming priya is dead ram becomes mahaan and goes to give ayesha-sid's kid his name. If he does then he is not living up to his words what he said to ayesha in the jail yadi tumhaare vajah se priya ko jail hui mein maaf nahi karunga. and karthik kicking ayesha out make no sense either,I hope they do not show maaf nahi karne ka matlab sid ke bachhe kp apna bolo. 

SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks a zillion Maria for the W update
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: md410

Thank you for update

I think I am fine with your update not going to watch. not even for acting as I can not handle tooo emotional episode.  
One thing is clear that may be on Tuesday another accident is on way, when priya will be getting shifted to another jail and the news of her no more comes home.  either van will hit the tree or fall in river or will catch fire. most likely brake fail and straight in the river.

Hope that we would not be shown  that presuming priya is dead ram becomes mahaan and goes to give ayesha-sid's kid his name. If he does then he is not living up to his words what he said to ayesha in the jail yadi tumhaare vajah se priya ko jail hui mein maaf nahi karunga. and karthik kicking ayesha out make no sense either,I hope they do not show maaf nahi karne ka matlab sid ke bachhe kp apna bolo. 

yep I am with you
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Thanks for the update Maria!