sajdaluver thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Maybe...I feel they should make SAJDA TERE PYAAR MEIN -2 ...they can again put the question pyaar ya farz... Here Is My Dream I Had The Day The Serial Got Over...😭🥺😔
'Like Aaliya will get married and settled and will b leading a happy life...when suddenly Ranveer will have to go on a mission... she'ill b scared to leave him but she'ill have to... (pyaar ya farz)...After his mission's gonna get over Aaliya Will b waiting for him...she gets a call...and she lyk heard he's dead... She Anyways wants to go to Delhi...Where his mission was... She goes to the superior to talk 2 but him...but he is surprised at this. and then talks to her later on that he is sad at this but its a part and parcel of this job...she'll be disgusted at this... once she'ill b called again and will b told to reach in an area... with gr8 difficulty she reach a deserted area... sumone calls her from back she does'int turn cuz the sound is so...so unfamiliar... someone puts a hanky on her mouth... and she faints...she gets up in a dark room...she is tied with a tight...she is worried and thinks about her previous mission...the nice moments they had...and she remembers the way ranveer told her to open the knot the way he told her to... she does it anyway she opens it with gr8 difficulty and determination to save Ranveer ... she feels sumthing's fishy... she does hear sum murmuring sounds and goes through the maze of empty boxes... she reaches there and see's Ranveer tied to a pole... very tired...he had no food...sweating and drenched in sweat...she goes and hugs him... comforts him...

Okay how was that!!! Phew...Plz Give Me A Feed back...i really feel it should gone on and on...
anyways i'am sure i'll update another one tomorrow...Pakka...
Edited by sajdaluver - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It totally awesome. 👏 Please continue
kari_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome dude!! Kash ye agar sach me badal jata!!
tvpremi thumbnail
Nice piece of writing feeling watching the episode.what's going to happen next?
zainab03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow loved it and to be honest while I was reading it I could picture it in my head.. Kash we could have seen it in real life :( but can't wait to read the rest
sajdaluver thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thnx All of you for ur lovely comments!!!!!!!!!!!  mein aur lik deti thi...lekin mom ne mujhe jagaa diya... i din't want to get up from the bed...such a nice dream it was... anyways,here's the next bit...

Aha now comes the good part...Mp Actually escapes from jail!!!!!!!!!! He Actually managed to escape...He Managed to take more boys into his cheap business... and surprisingly she finds Rishi there . He was really frustrated that Ranveer came into Aaliya's life... And Started To Have Drugs Again………  (there was an article that he would turn negative…….. Just added that into my story) infact he started providing drugs to others too...…….. Rishi is lyk Mp's secretary… He spilled the beans to mp……. Mp did come to no that Mehreen had tricked him… But Rishi told Mp everything…..what her actual name was and all that…….. Now he is on a verge of spoiling RaNya's life……... Poor Aaliya... Poor Ranveer... Now that Aaliya was under Mp's control... He would do anything... Spoil her life... He was actually thinking of getting himself married to Aaliya... But he was kinda... Doubtful on that... He thought of not repeating that stupidity again... A person lyk him would never b tricked by a stupid girl... Who only looked lyk Julia... Now that he was made a fool by her... He never wanted to do it again... Ahaa he thought to himself why not shoot her down... No one would come to no... He shared this idea to Rishi... He was quite reluctant in doing this.. He still did love Aaliya a bit from inside... He told Mp to drop that idea... Cuz that ATB officer was still there... Rishi was thinking to himself... He's such a pest...u no always poking his nose into everything... Mp told Rishi to put her inside a dark room.. More like a barrier to the next room.. Where her beloved Ranveer sat there... Rishi talked to Aaliya and told her that he would release her if she was ready to marry him...Aaliya was disgusted...she rather starve and die... But she was gonna do anything to rescue Ranveer... Who had no fault..
pheww!! kaisa tha... such bataon yaaron...
Edited by sajdaluver - 11 years ago
Neha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wah wah wah wah 👏👏...superbb dear...love it...plz write more...i too have so many dreams abt. RANYA but feel nervous to write...😕...but u did a fabulous job dear...

🤗
tvpremi thumbnail
Really nice and interesting:)
vampire12345678 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krt09

wah wah wah wah 👏👏...superbb dear...love it...plz write more...i too have so many dreams abt. RANYA but feel nervous to write...😕...but u did a fabulous job dear...

🤗

hey dear pleas don't feel nrvous to write your dreams not everyone are professionals in writting and practice make perfect so please do write i am looking forward to read some of your work
Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome parts please continue the story is getting better. By the way are making this a FF or SS